Bye....Mrs. Tripathi

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's Adi-Imlie scenes felt like a setup for a transition from Adi's side.....before he is likely going to be blocked by Imlie again.....lol

But the first scene showed Adi getting down to business....he asked Imlie to listen carefully to him.....reminding her that her condition about wanting to meet Kunal has now been fulfilled so now the next step is for them to tell the family the truth. LOL I found it interesting that he felt he had to dictate this to Imlie since he's also become well-versed in her need to deflect and find new excuses from facing their situation.....so it surprised him probably (and it surprised me too) when Imlie nodded her head without throwing another condition at him😆.....and accepted what he was trying to tell her. 

Then came what actually felt a quintessential/organic Adi-Imlie bit......she turns away to leave and he asks her if she won't even say bye before leaving?😆....Imlie turns back to say a pretty sombre, "Bye bye, Babusahib"😆.....Adi responds with a "Bye"....then waits a beat and adds a "Mrs. Tripathi"😆....the way Imlie turns to him with a smile on hearing that and he responds with a subtle smile of his own before saying "Jaao"😆.....so sweetly done. 

It was a very rare moment where Imlie allowed herself to briefly savor her truth....that she is his wife....hearing him call her "Mrs. Tripathi" made it real for her for a minute and she allowed herself to bask in it briefly while entering the house too....until she saw the Tripathis all happy at the dining table and she again reverted to her guilt about the truth taking away their happiness. Then they piled on with the usual questions about Malini so Imlie retreated into a shell again. 

The second set of Adi-Imlie scenes were shown as if the first set never happened😆.....no idea why Imlie suddenly is shown hyper over bad things happening to Adi.....lol what bad thing happened to him in this day? Ki woh Didi and KC se mila? ðŸ˜†......and then the entire OTT dhuaan sequence.....Imlie walking around like she's going to smoke the whole place and then being like main toh sirf Babusahib ki nazar utaarungi.....lol Adi initially being all like yeh kya hai but then Imlie shushing him and doing some kind of parikramaa around him with the dhuaan thing😆.....all timed to slow motion wala Piya tose milne😆.....chalo atleast gaana toh dhang ka tha. 

Iske baad wala section I didn't really get....when did Adi find out about Imlie's emotion sickness and start pointing out those symptoms so obviously? ðŸ˜†.....Is this Imlie's dream? There were some dialogues from Adi about how everyone's left toh ab Imlie ko darr lag raha hai?😆.....I'm still in two minds about whether this is real.....it has shades of the Adi who was teasing her in the PD ki aafat scene but him knowing about emotion sickness is strange....then again, the flow of the writing is so off these days, they may not care about keeping that bit consistent.....lol 

But either way, this scene seems to be put in to depict an Imlie who does seem to still think about Adi (despite her endless Didi jaap otherwise😆)....an Imlie who is still attracted to him, feels butterflies in her stomach etc. but is nervous about accepting and moving forward in that relationship.....so maybe that is why they are showing an Adi either teasing her or she's imagining him teasing her. Cuz the beginning of the epi showed an Adi wanting to ease her into getting comfortable with being Mrs. Tripathi😆

Then there's the precap which has Adi wanting to tell the truth to the whole family after they find out about the divorce, so I'm not sure if that will come after an argument with Imlie or Imlie will interrupt him when he's trying to tell the family again and that is why he'll be upset with her again. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good write up Areyaar! This epispde had me confused and scratching my head at the dhuan scene. She seemed to be making some faces at the pot before Adi said everyone has gone. Adi knowing about emotion sickness is truly weird....unless he remembers it from the bike ride day and rightly interpreted it then....which means he was aware of Imlie's attraction to him since then?

Maybe with tomorrow's episode we'll get some clarity. 

Everything is moving at fast speed. I wonder what Imlie wants now? Further conviction on KC Malini or is she worried about the happy family breaking> If divorce truth is out then Anu's attack on Imli is imminent and that may the act to seal the Adi Imlie relationship for the families.

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: PPak

Good write up Areyaar! This epispde had me confused and scratching my head at the dhuan scene. She seemed to be making some faces at the pot before Adi said everyone has gone. Adi knowing about emotion sickness is truly weird....unless he remembers it from the bike ride day and rightly interpreted it then....which means he was aware of Imlie's attraction to him since then?

Maybe with tomorrow's episode we'll get some clarity. 

Everything is moving at fast speed. I wonder what Imlie wants now? Further conviction on KC Malini or is she worried about the happy family breaking> If divorce truth is out then Anu's attack on Imli is imminent and that may the act to seal the Adi Imlie relationship for the families.

No, in the bike scene, he called it MOTION sickness and Imlie at that time thought the symptoms were limited only to feeling nausea over looking at the ground while on the bike😆.....she hasn't referred to emotion sickness around Adi after that so I don't think he has any idea that she calls all her fluttery attraction to him emotion sickness😆. 

That said, Adi is not unaware that she is attracted to him.....he's seen it in her eyes and body language otherwise in many other ways - in the PD realization track and later on in that PD ki aafat scene also.....just that he never gave any indication he knows what emotion sickness means to Imlie😆.

Imlie herself doesn't know what she wants😆......we can only take it one scene at a time.....I'm braced for daily flips at this point😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I absolutely  love the first vit that is my fav bit if the episode  as i was saying jab they get these tiny ass moments right they get them so right... matkab full feel aa gaya in the  simple bye.. and tbrn Instinctively added Mrs triaptji.. mere liye these moments  are worth so much more then the fancy setups and imlie smiling back savoring it for mfew moments was a treat caz knowing aaj kal ki imlie isne guilt trip hi hona tha so I was surprised that she was allowed to   enjoy it for those few moments until reality hit her again.. I was also happy about adi ka straight to the point shartein  khatam now focus on truth no excuses now and imlie not arguing back at that either  matlab miracle hi tha it was almost like she is ready until the visual hit her and she had to put breaks it was almost like in those  few secs imlie got  transported to what she would like to be reality.  It was kind of her expectation vs reality moment😆

The 2nd bit I am ok with it  eitherways I just found the mood ek dum se off thoda caz again aisa toh they haven't  felt ya shown pehle  bas PD ki aafat scene ka mood tha and this was more clear but I think more ke yeh imlie  ka dream hai she is being giddy over his one Mrs tripathi  and her feelings have started doing iske dimaag main ghanitiyan  bajana hahah yeh aur hi bhagegi  ab if it indeed turns out to be her dream and guilt trip bhi hogi aur and then adi ka fuse udayegi.. but agar dream hai bhi toh I guess it makes sense and gives us a peak on her suooeesssed emotions I would like to assume ke yeh aftereffects t tha Mrs tripathi ka and yeh iske brain  and dil ka seedha kashmakash chalu  hai which will get more footage in upcoming days imlie will have to face her own emotions and reality the extent of her emotions..  which she will with the ultimatum abhi she is taking adi for granted.  So i assume this dream if it is one is a setup so she can start consciously questioning her emotions and  get out of denial caz their smiles didi look thoda in the dream zone to me .. I guess adi will get her out of her  dream kal and will  then the panchayat caz again the mood of this doesn't  match their moods  in precap.. and I did find it thoda odd the way adi was dhak dhak ho raha hai he has never been this  straight caz he doesn't  beleive I making her uncomfortable and his bright smiles ek dum se doesn't match the mood of irritated adi before slipping into parikrama  ko avoid karne wala adi from start 

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Great write up AY! It could go either way with dream or not but I think the story is progressing to Imlie finally accepting her feelings ðŸ˜† and hence  Adis ultimatum makes sense.

Loved the first scene- finally we got to see our Adi and Imlie back for a bit ðŸ˜†

I  am more looking forward to the talk with the family tomorrow - I so want Adi to explain why him and Malini wouldn’t have worked out anyway and imlie needs to hear that. Not a great fan of the first part of the precap with his defense of Malini but the second part made it tolerable ðŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Caps on the "Bye, Mrs. Tripathi" bit😆

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh - i must have gotten it wrong. 

I thought while Adi said motion sickness - Imlie heard it as emotion sickness and has since associated any sensation of attraction to emotional sickness as she was not experiencing motion sickness but rather reacting to Adi's closeness without being aware of it. Complicated thinking :(

This show has me flumoxxed at the moment.I think Atif or whoever is planning these scenes needs to take a break. Seems like in an attempt to do non-cliche interesting different sequences they are coming up with strange setups that are truly weird. 

Adi MAlini jaap is too much of a coincidence 2 days in a row. We are going to see him do this more and more. Not sure what the cvs want to achieve with this? Have viewers wonder about his feelings for Imlie? I just dont see the point of him doing this? It's off-putting to Adilie fans and the only benefit is propping didi. Also I wonder if Imlie will join along or get insecure secretly. They keep showing her face after he does malini jaap and it is not easy to interpret her reaction.

Also it did cross my mind that didi may come to T house and witness the Adi Imlie scene...somethinhg about the way she hung up the phone - seemed like she would follow through with Adi somehow.

Edited by PPak - 2 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

No, in the bike scene, he called it MOTION sickness and Imlie at that time thought the symptoms were limited only to feeling nausea over looking at the ground while on the bike😆.....she hasn't referred to emotion sickness around Adi after that so I don't think he has any idea that she calls all her fluttery attraction to him emotion sickness😆. 

That said, Adi is not unaware that she is attracted to him.....he's seen it in her eyes and body language otherwise in many other ways - in the PD realization track and later on in that PD ki aafat scene also.....just that he never gave any indication he knows what emotion sickness means to Imlie😆.agreed  he knows she feels something he knows she loves him he is aware of her being all jittery  and stuff but he doesn't  know the specific term and he isn't  the kind really to pesture  her when she tries to show discomfort ek dum peeche ho jaata hai  so he could be enjoying her fumbling but he isn't  the one to press on it to her ke toh toh haha 

Imlie herself doesn't know what she wants😆......we can only take it one scene at a time.....I'm braced for daily flips at this point😆sad state of affairs ke kuch bhi seriously nahin le sakte wohi imlie who was an open book to us is like a complex panel kab kaunsi  pata nikale kisi ko kya pata😆

August14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Nice review AY...

Today's first half was really nice when Adi calls Imlie Mrs.Tripathi. And his 'Suno' and 'Jao' adds more beauty to it. 

The Dhuaa sequence felt a lil off to me. The way everyone was reacting or should I say overreacting. Was that dhua of chilles or dhoop....kyunki I haven't seen people nazar utaroying like this. Anyway aag lagne pe different odour aata hai. And Imlie's entry from the dhuaa was so Ott...the bgm was so irritating. I literally had to lower the volume. And then all Tripathi's hiding behind Adi as if she was gonna do some dark magic with them. 

The Adilie nazar utaroying also felt out of no where as you said. Looks like the writers are back with their partial amnesia issues. I didn't like Adi saying all those cheesy lines...it just didn't feel Adi like. And lastly I wish they kept this dhuaa romance sequence in a single ep. The only thing that made me happy was less didi bakwas. Let's see now if Adi actually reveals abt him and Imlie tomorrow...though I know he won't. 

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Great write up AY! It could go either way with dream or not but I think the story is progressing to Imlie finally accepting her feelings ðŸ˜† and hence  Adis ultimatum makes sense.

Loved the first scene- finally we got to see our Adi and Imlie back for a bit ðŸ˜†

I  am more looking forward to the talk with the family tomorrow - I so want Adi to explain why him and Malini wouldn’t have worked out anyway and imlie needs to hear that. Not a great fan of the first part of the precap with his defense of Malini but the second part made it tolerable ðŸ˜†

Sandy yaar I do not  think it will come to him explaining  why AM couldn't  have worked ca tbat is too much of an ask from these bas wohi token defence of malini hoga and then adi will try to tell his truth but inlie behan wouldn't  let it happen.. am with you  on wanting to know the conversational part of it  though and see how ultimatum  plays up