Understanding virat and patralekha

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

PP denied marrying samrat but when virat promised her that he won't love anybody else. She said yes to marriage.

What logic is this?

I understand virat thought that PP would move on in life after marriage.

But PP should have simply denied marrying samrat and after sometime may be she could have married virat. But after marrying samrat she can never marry virat as he becomes her devar.

Was she thinking of having secret relationship with devar and no body will know?

Originally posted by naaznin

PP denied marrying samrat but when virat promised her that he won't love anybody else. She said yes to marriage.

PP never denied, tbh. When Virat met her at haldi she asked him to marry her but Virat denied, and said he hopes she will come to sangeet at evening and marry Samrat. PP's father asked her if she wants to marry Samrat or not, she said yes and went to sangeet. After coming at sangeet and dancing with Samrat, she came to Virat's room and started pressurizing him and refused to leave the room after being asked to do so multiple times. She also started saying some shit about how she knows that its painful for him to watch her with Samrat. At that time, to make her leave, because of pressure, Virat promised her he won't love anyone else if she marries Samrat and moves on with him.

What logic is this?

Virat didn't just think that, it wasn't a simple assumption on his part, his promise came with the condition that she has to move on with Samrat.

But PP should have simply denied marrying samrat and after sometime may be she could have married virat. But after marrying samrat she can never marry virat as he becomes her devar.

Virat had very clearly told her he won't have any romantic relationship with her, what ever be the condition. When they had met at haldi, he had just said that he hopes she will go ahead with the marriage. At that particular time, he had left the decision for her to take.

Pakhi married Samrat so she could stay near Virat, at least that's the reasoning she gave to her father. Whatever staying near means in her dictionary.

Was she thinking of having secret relationship with devar and no body will know?

PP ki mahima PP hi jaane

Replied in blue

Edited by hedwig_potter - 2 years ago

Both Virat and Patralekha were being extremely dumb during that wedding track.

Virat's promise to Patralekha and promise to Sai are paradoxical. Virat promised Pakhi that he would never love any woman EVER. It is supposed to show us how tragic the end of their "love" was. But it came across as  impractical and immature in my opinion.

Then Virat married Sai. Told her that's it's a deal and blah blah blah. But he also got married to her according to rituals and saat pheraa are also promises made by two people tying the knot. They avow to be loyal towards eachother. 

The promise he made to Pakhi and the promise he made to Sai while taking pheraa, cannot coexist. 

Pakhi is an idiot who expects her ex to NEVER move on in his life despite being married to someone else. Basically emotional cheating.

Virat is another idiot who made that stupid promise. On the top of that- Virat never breaks his promise thing. *Sigh*

He has two choices- encourage emotional cheating by Pakhi or break the promise he gave to Pakhi( he has already broken it, he just has to acknowledge it). 

Bhishma's blind adherence to his vow contributed in the tregedy of war in Mahabharata. Sometimes breaking promise is the right thing to do. 

That was the only blunder from Virat's end As it has left a ray of hope for virat  in Pakhi's heart. 

I think Virat was overflowen by emotion or he felt it was necessary at this point to stop pakhi.

However That little statement just ruined his life. Little did he know that his two days yoga love would turn out to be a needle on the throat  ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago

Originally posted by naaznin

What logic is this?

U decoded pakhi didi's secret mission ๐Ÿ˜†even I asked why didi dint contacted samrat who would  had cancel d wedding, she only wanted virat to cancel d wedding but not samrat who was d real groom

She was into EMA since day one. She would have never considered samrat as her husband at first,pff she is doing so right now,whatever. She was obssessed with virat and wanted him to dicuss with his family and cancel the wedding with samrat and arrange theirs but virat saw samrat and family happy,so made the mistake of vaada to kba.

Edited by SairatLove007 - 2 years ago

What I can assume knowing Virat's character is that he would have never accepted to get married to Pakhi even after some time because he loves his brother way too much and he can't betray him. So Pakhi thought why not get married to his brother and stay close to him. Back then Pakhi wasn't a negative character. She was happy being around him. 

Dumb ITV logic. LOL. Not sure who promises, keeps these kinds of promises, or expects people to keep these kinds of promises IRL. 

Virat wasn't thinking that he'd eventually get married when he made that promise to Pakhi, clearly.  He makes grand gestures and assumptions and then has to backtrack. 

Pakhi has always wanted to have Virat's undivided attention IMO.  That's why she was fine being his bhabhi, while he was single & probably why she agreed to his suggestion of marrying Samrat. Despite not being able to be with him in a real relationship, she at least had his attention and affection. Now that's gone. I bet, even if Sai was just a friend, she'd still feel the same way about Sai lol. 

U know what I have started seeing the episode quite later and after reading synopsis of kd when I was watching that scene mjhe hasse ha rahe the who does that