Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tangledlass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Dumpling

Thankyou for the tag

Finally the longing souls found solace in each other arms.Beautifully written.Like Astha told shaurya once you dont run away from love but from urself.

I'm really glad that you liked it!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’—

Tejvi accepted Anokhi oh wow.How will be Anokhis equation with sabharwals members ...

Looking forward to next update.

Stay tuned, thanks for readingโ™ฅ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

@inbold

tangledlass thumbnail

Originally posted by: GHKPM

That was awesome...lovely update...hope tejvi keep their promise & stay out of their business๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒน

Thankyou so much!๐Ÿค—โ™ฅ๏ธ stay tuned to know more๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’—

tangledlass thumbnail

Thankyou!โค๏ธ

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Helloo  finally  Thid was beautiful  obliged

Waiting for Next Specail  day 

Great job 

tangledlass thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetnoori

Helloo  finally  Thid was beautiful  obliged

Waiting for Next Specail  day 

Great job 

Thankyou so much!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’—

tangledlass thumbnail

CHAPTER 11

Pyar, mohabbat, aashiqui

Lafzon ke siwa aur kuch nahi.

Par jab tum mile,

In lafzon ko maaine mil gaye.

โžธโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โฅ

Shaurya woke up with a smile beaming on his face. He yawned and stretched his arm, before picking his outfit for the day from his wardrobe. He got freshened up in no time and moved to Shaan's room.

"Good morning Dad!" 

"Good morning Shaurya. Are you leaving for SIAC early today?"

"Yes, dad. I've some important work."

Shaan knew what work Shaurya had, all too well. He smiled a wide grin and hugged Shaurya.

"Go ahead!" Shaan patted his back, before he left for college.

~

Anokhi found herself in a usual position. She stood in front of the mirror as she wore the bindi matching with her outfit, lost in thoughts. 

She was contemplating how her life had turned upside down in the past few days. She thanked Shaan a dozen times in her head, for making her clash with Shaurya again, which resulted in their rekindling.

She smiled to herself, when she thought about the night after the party at SIAC. She had noticed Shaurya going inside the garden and decided to follow him. When she listened to his words, she was left stunned.

When he was voicing out to himself that he loves her, nothing clicked in her mind except running towards him confessing the same back to him.

As she recalled the events, she felt his warmth around her, even when he was not physically present in her room. The feeling when she fell in his arms and got peppered by his kisses after four years overwhelmed her.

At that moment, she took a familiar pair of tassels out of a pouch.

She had not wore these since she and Shaurya broke up. When she began wearing them again today, she couldn't help but smile as she recalled the time when Shaurya gifted them to her.

Anokhi barged inside Shaurya's cabin and saw him shudder and close his drawer hastily at her entry. 

"Hey!" He said, trying his best to act normal, but Anokhi couldn't help noticing how he was fidgeting his fingers nervously.

She chose to ignore it and went ahead to get seated on his lap.

"We're you busy?"

"Never busy for my Anokhi."

She beamed at him and placed a wet kiss on his cheek.

"What brings you here?"

Anokhi now knew that he was generously nervous, otherwise he never would've asked the reason for her presence in his cabin.

"Nothing, I just came to check on you."

Not getting any reply from him, she got up abruptly.

"I'll go I guess."

"Anokhi wait..."

"What happened?"

"Iโ€”actually I wanted to give something to you."

"What is it?"

He scratched his neck, before taking out a shiny silver weaved pouch from his drawer and placed it in her hands.

"Uhโ€”for you.." 

"Wow! Tassel earrings!" 

She excalimed when she opened the pouch.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it"

And his cheek earned another kiss.

"I thought you won't like them....and I haven't bought gifts for anyone like this..." He added hesitantly.

"Are you kidding? Is that is the reason you were so nervous when I entered the room?" She questioned while giggling.

"Anokhi!" He eyed at before placing her back on her seat.

"But I must say, your choice is amazing Mr. Sabherwal." She complimented, while playing with the earrings.

"Ofcourse it is, that is why I chose Ms. Bhalla for me." He tightened his hold on her, making her laugh heartily.

Anokhi shook her head, smiling, and took her belongings from the table, before heading for SIAC.

~

"Where is Shaurya?" Anokhi asked Ramesh, the peon.

"Shaurya Sir is in his cabin ma'am." 

Anokhi directed her feet towards Shaurya's cabin. The morning incidents clicked in her head, and she decided to move inside without knocking.

"Good morning." She chirped as she shoved inside the room.

To her suprise, Shaurya did what he had done that day. He closed his drawer in a rush, placing something in his pocket and then fidgeted his fingers in hesitancy.

"Sorry, I should have knocked." She herself became nervous, at the thought of what he was hiding now.

"Oh shutup, you don't have to knock ever." He blurted, cutting the formalities out, and she bit her smile back.

"Anokhi?"

"Yes?"

Shaurya moved towards her and took her hands in his. She looked at him curiously.

"Let's go." He said, taking her out of the cabin with him.

"Where?"

"Let's have a walk in the college."

He entwined his fingers with hers and smiled at her, as they moved in the corridor, holding hands.

Few moments later, she found themselves standing in the attic. Generally, no one passed by there.

"Shaurya, why are we here?"

"Does this place remind you of something?"

"What would the attic remind me ofโ€”โ€”" She stopped midway as something flashed in her brain.

A tint of red appeared on her cheeks, as she recalled how they sneaked into the attic once and made out there....and did something more probably.

"Shaurya..." She lowered her gaze shyly making him laugh out loud, until he noticed her tassels.

He pulled her by her waist and her hands garlanded around his neck loosely. 

"These earringsโ€”" He couldn't complete his statement, and looked at her, awestruck.

She simply nodded her head at him, as their eyes brimmed, memories attacking them. He bent down and joined his forehead with hers.

No words were needed to be said, as they breathed in the moment.

"Shall we go outside, or do you have other plans here?" She broke the silence and looked at him playfully.

"Do you mind if I have other plans?" He slipped his hand under her waist, and her breath hitched.

Seeing her flushed state, he tickled the corner of her waist, as she began laughing and ran out of his hold.

"Anokhi wait!" He shrieked while joining her laughter and ran after her. They rushed till the grassy area outside the campus, and began panting, still laughing.

Shaurya moved towards her and rested his hand on her shoulders.

"Shaurya?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you remember, when once we were walking towards the hostel late night, it started raining. How we got drenched and danced here!" She said while giggling, as they opened the sweet knit of reminiscence.

He didn't say anything in response. Instead, he picked her up in his arms and began twirling her around, making her yell in joy.

"That's how it went right?" He asked, while she was still in his arms.

"Yeah, now leave me please!" She shouted while laughing, as he placed her down. 

She noticed how few people were staring at them when they were enjoying themselves carefreely.

"It's a college Shaurya, move." She muttered, while he winked at her and grabbed her towards the garden.

Shaurya held Anokhi's hand in his, once they entered the garden.

"Don't you think this place has a special importance in our lives?"

"It has."

They looked at each other and smiled.

"Anokhi, I want to say something."

"Yes?"

"Before you entered my life, I used to wonder what it feels like when one is in love. I used to think of love as a feeling that gives you immense pleasure. 

But when I fell in love with you, I got to know it's true meaning. 

Obviously, love gave us extreme joy. 

I remember, I used to look at you in the morning and say to myself - "Oh God. I love this woman so much."

But love is more deeper than what I had thought. Love with you is overwhelming, ferocious, passionate and what not.

It is not a bed of roses, it involves affliction and sacrifices. It was only after our seperation, that I came to know about the darker side of love.

You made me a better version of myself. You gave me so much, for which I am forever grateful. But I did a mistake, I made you my weakness. 

I don't want to talk about the past anymore, Anokhi. I just know that I want to make you my strength, now.

You are the single most important thing in my life, and I don't want to loose you again. I love you so much."

Anokhi felt tears erupting in her lids, as she cupped Shaurya's face in her palms.

"I love you too, and you were not at fault, we both were. We let go off our love easily. But now, we'll not, right?"

"Yes, I assure you that we'll never face anything alone from now. And I promise that I'll protect our love at any cost."

Anokhi frantically nodded her head at his statement and wrapped her arms around him. He pressed her against himself and kissed her head affectionately, before releasing her from his hold all of a sudden.

Anokhi looked at him, trying to decipher his actions.

Without giving any response, he kneeled down infront of her and took a wooden box out of his pocket, clearing all her doubts away.

"Anokhi, this man kneeling down in front of you, promises to give you all the happiness that you deserve, and wants to be by your side if any pain comes your way.

This man wants to imbue you as his in every literal sense and compensate with all the time that he has lost. 

This man wants to hold your hand and guide you to his house and give you nothing, but immeasurable love.

This man wants to raise children with you, and grow old with you, as this man loves you."

He took a ring embedded with diamond out of the wooden box and reached out for her hand. As he grabbed her hand, he looked deep inside her eyes.

"Ms. Anokhi Bhalla, Will you be mine, forever? Will you marry me?"

She gave her hand in his, as she cried,

"I will Shaurya. Yes." 

And with that, he placed the ring in her finger.

They had waited their whole life for this moment.

They had thought that their love story won't be fortunate enough to reach this stage.

But fate proved them wrong.

Anokhi bent down and threw herself on him. He catched her in his arms, as they both remained enveloped in each other's embrace. 

"What did you tell your family?" She asked while stroking his hair gently.

"There's nothing to tell to them. They've learnt their lesson."

Both pairs of eyes had tears, but this time, they were of joy.

~

A clutter of people were running in the Sabherwal house. Shrieks of different pitches were coming from each corner. 

The Sabherwal mansion was a mesmerizing building. But today, it reflected a distinctive shine, being decorated grandly.

Devi, Aastha, and Gayatri were distributing works to the servants. While in the other corner, the elder men of the house were complementing each other's sherwanis. 

The whole house was upside down, and why wouldn't it be? After all, it was the wedding day of Shaurya Sabherwal.

"Where is Shaurya?" Shaan asked the ladies.

At that moment, the groom, decked up in a gold-ish sherwani and royal pagdi made his entry down the stairs, making people gawk at his ravishing sight.

Devi and Aastha exchanged a smile, as Aastha placed her kajal behind his earlobe, and prayed for his well being.

He smiled at her gesture, before bending down and seeking the blessings of all the elderly. 

The dholwalas started beating the drums, as the Sabherwals shook their leg and danced whole heartedly.

"Shaurya, you look so dapper. Like father, like son, I know right?" Shaan joked.

"Ofcourse dad." Shaurya replied, and the whole family burst out in laughter. 

"It's time for the entry of the bride." - An announcement was made on the mic.

Aaj sajeya ae ve saara shehar,

Aaj ho gayi aa ve rabb di mehar.

The lights dimmed, making everyone startled. The bride made her entry, as the spotlight fell on her, making everyone's heart skip a beat.

Haaye sajeya ae ve saara shehar,

Aaj ho gayi aa ve rabb di mehar.

The sight appeared to be the most breath-taking sight, as Anokhi entered  the hall, embellished with a golden-rosy lehenga, her face ornamented with coordinating makeup and matching jewels. 

Akhiyan chon digde hanju khushiyan de,

Teri ban jaana ajj ton sajna ve.

The spotlight enhanced her already elegant look. The bridesmaids walked by her side, smiling all along.

Akhiyan chon digde hanju khushiyan de,

Teri ban jaana ajj ton sajna ve.

Anokhi lifted her eyes up to meet Shaurya's gaze. He looked out of breath and simply mind blown, staring at the enchanting body that was stepping towards him slowly. 

Khushiyan da chadheya ajj vela ve,

Saareyan ne nachna saareyan ne gauna ve.

She blushed when she noticed how he was looking at her, and narrowed her gaze again. He felt his heart racing rapidly, as he took his own sweet time to realise that this was not a dream.

Khushiyan da chadheya ajj vela ve,

Saareyan ne nachna saareyan ne gauna ve.

"Shaurya!" 

He heard Shaan yelling at him, when his reverie broke. 

He noticed Anokhi standing in front of him.

"Shaurya Bhaiya, you can cherish her sight as much as you want, after marriage. For now, hurry up. Otherwise, the muhurat will pass." Kanchan teased, making the bride and groom blush.

Shaurya forwarded his hand to Anokhi, and helped her make her way up the stage.

Anokhi eyed him, as they both stood infront of each other. He sighed deeply, telling her how mesmerized she had left him.

After a short session of teasings and laughters, Anokhi and Shaurya exchanged the garlands.

Before the pheras were to begin, a request was put forth in front of the groom.

"Shaurya Bhaiya, you'll have to propose her in front of us too. We can't miss the proposal, after all!" 

Without any hesitation, Shaurya went down on his knee, as he took Anokhi's hand and placed it over his palm.

"I love you Anokhi, and I'll love you forever. Are you ready to become Mrs. Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal?" He gazed at her, smiling with her.

"Yes!" She nodded, as he kissed her hand and the specators clapped their hands happily.

As they got seated again, Shaurya filled vermilion in Anokhi's hairline, and made her wear the mangalsutra, marking her as his.

The couple took seven rounds around the sacred fire, hand in hand, tieing themselves in the bond of holy matrimony, as their respective families showered blessings upon them.

~

As Anokhi and Shaurya made their way towards their destination, Shaurya whispered in her ear - "I'll be there for you, always."

"I love you Shaurya." The reply came.

4 years of seperation, 

and finally they became one.

Fate has its own plans sometimes,

but now they knew 

all that is well ends well.

Shaurya and Anokhi smiled, as they looked at the males and the ladies accompanying each other and welcoming the newly married couple inside.

The house was lit up by their presence. 

The rooms no longer had evil plans brewing inside them. 

The lights were not the reason why the house appeared brighter today, it was the new found warmth in the family, that made the house a home.

Detachment had made it's way out of the Sabherwal Home now, and love had taken it's place.

Mr and Mrs Sabherwal made their way inside the door and performed the rituals.

Giggles and laughters were the only sounds ringing in their ears.

~

Shaurya picked Anokhi up in his arms and flung the door of their room open. She wrapped her hands around his neck and looked at him lovingly.

The balloons inside the room read -

"Welcome Home, Mr and Mrs. Sabherwal."

Both of them had reached their home in true sense now, only to stay with each other, forever.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Finally, the last chapter is outโœจ

However, this is not the end of this story. Epilogue out tomorrow!๐Ÿค

It would mean a lot to me if you would share your views about this chapter down๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Looking forward to you feedback๐Ÿ’—

Link for the epilogue -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/158006151

Edited by tangledlass - 2 years ago
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

aww i am so happy for them

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Such a lovely sweet part. Waiting for the epilogue now

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow what a wonderful chapter 

Loved the on the knee proposal and the earrings flashback ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

Will miss the story. 

Looking forward to the epilogue

GHKPM thumbnail

Wow...that was beautiful...the both of them relieving their love around the college, the proposal, the wedding & the beautiful beginning to the rest of their lives...love the warmth in their home towards the end...gives hopes of an amazing life to come๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒน