Chapter 5 - Pg 11

Chapter 6 - Pg 14

Chapter 7 - Pg 16

Chapter 8 - Pg 20

Chapter 9 - Pg 23

Chapter 10 - Pg 25

Chapter 11 - Pg 28

Epilogue - Pg 30

After 4 years of their break-up, Fate once again brings Anokhi and Shaurya in front of each other. Nostalgia spreads it's wings apart and memories begin to strike, and the eyes who display the pretence of hatred towards one another begin to fall weak.

Will their destinies be benevolent enough to make them 'one' this time?

~

PROLOGUE

Anokhi took a deap breath. She sighed, expressing her hesitation and her perplexed state of mind, as she stepped inside a familiar building.

The board read "SIAC - Sabherwal Institute of Arts & Commerce". The same institute which once had persuaded her to leave her hometown. The same cemented structure which plunged her to be the woman she is today. And, the same college where she found love. And heartbreak, perhaps.

Clad in a simple cotton saree, tresses flowing below her exposed waist, a 27 year old Economics major, Anokhi Bhalla stepped again in SIAC, as fate chuckled seeing the odds of the life of two people.

Shaurya Sabherwal was sipping coffee in his cabin, looking out of the  window, well aware of Anokhi Bhalla's arrival, as informed by his dad to him. Both minds had anxiety. Both hearts were pounding. Their brains constantly denied the urge to see each other, but their hearts narrated a different tale. 4 years had been long.

This is a tale of passion. A tale of immense love two hearts share. A tale of relevation of some secrets. Where will destiny take two people who are meant to be together?

Hey y'all.
Did you the like the prologue? Do comment down. Should I continue the story? Do vote to tell. Thanks for reading.

Link for Chapter 1 -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157311218

Edited by tangledlass - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajanipriya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Interesting do continue 

Estatic_Pea1073 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I absolutely love second chance love stories. Waiting eagerly. Update soon.

Rasa23 thumbnail

Wow!! Finally The best ff I have found !! Looking forward to it eagerly. I have one request. With your updates ,pls upload pics of characters. It ll look so real.. pls upload soon the 1st part . Eagerly waiting.

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wow so waiting to read more

tangledlass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 1

~Earlier that week~

Anokhi was lying on her bed, staring at her mac screen, checking her emails hastily. Suddenly her phone flashed. It took her a good minute to pick that call up, once she saw from whom the call was.

"Hello."

"Hi Anokhi."

"Shaan Sir. How are you doing? Everything alright?"

"Yea. I guess. Everything good with you? Long time hmm."

"I'm fine sir. You called at this hour, Is there an emergency?"

"Anokhi. I will tell you straight up. The Malhotra Company is keen to launch a project in SIAC. We want to heir young, creative and enthusiastic economics majors in it. The program deals with boosting up the economics branch and is scheduled for six months. Just when I heard about it, your name popped up in my mind.
Anokhi I know that you didn't end up in good terms with the Sabherwals, but this project can change your professional life completely. You are like a daughter to me, and I only wish for your best. Now it's entirely your decision, whether you want to sign up with this program or not."

Anokhi remained silent. Stunned at the sudden offer, perplexed between her past and her present, and concerned for her future. She knew it was a big opportunity for her. But she needed time to make a decision like this.

"Uhh. Shaan Sir, please give me some time. I'll text you whatever my final thought would be."

"As you say Anokhi. Take care. Bye."

"Bye sir. Goodnight."

The call hung up. Memories flashed, and the image of a particular person appeared in her mind. The person who was casually resting in one corner of her heart. Would they face each other once again, after what had happened 4 years from now? Would she give up an enormous opportunity, just because of him? Anokhi shook her head, trying to calm the messed state of her mind. A text appeared on her phone.

"Just go for it! I know you can do this."

She smiled seeing the text from her mother like mentor, her Aastha ma'am. She chuckled sadly, seeing how Aastha and Shaan always remained connected, fighting all the odds with their love, a thing which she and Shaurya failed to do.

It was around 10 in the night when Shaan had disclosed the news of him approaching Anokhi, to Shaurya.

"You are aware of the economics project that is going to be launched in SIAC Shaurya."

Shaurya hummed in response, casually scrolling the screen of his phone.

"I've approached Anokhi to be a part of it."

It seemed that Shaurya's heart stopped beating for a moment, after he heard that name.

"Anokhi....Anokhi Bhalla?"

"Yes"

"Dad are you kidding? You really think she will join SIAC? Sounds like a perfect joke to me."

"I guess she will join Shaurya. She was always a rational, strong headed woman. She won't compromise for her professional life by any means. I just wanted to ask if you will be comfortable with it or not?"

"Well, if she wants to be professional, then so will I. Not a big deal." He chuckled in sarcasm.

Shaan walked out of his room quietly.
Both of them knew how the huge the deal was.
That night was a sleepless one, for both Shaurya and Anokhi.

They tossed and turned in their respective beds, as they reminisced their love story, which unfortunately had a tragic ending. Or did it really had an ending?
How she had bumped into him on their first meet. How they transformed from disliking each other's presence, to not leaving each other for a single moment. How their hearts still yearn for each other. A few tear drops fell on both the beds that night.

It was 9AM, the next day, when Anokhi decided to accept the offer. She informed Shaan over text about the same, and he was ecstatic to hear her approval. He quickly sent him all the documents, elaborating the program, and her role in it. Anokhi's heart was pounding faster than usual that day. Is she really going back to SIAC? And more than that, is she really going to see him, after 4 years?

~Present Day~

Clad in a simple cotton saree, tresses flowing below her exposed waist, a 27 year old Economics major, Anokhi Bhalla stepped again in SIAC, an institute that changed her life in a way she never imagined. Yes, she became the woman she always wanted to be. An independent and substantive woman. But it was the same institute, which gave her heart wounds, which could never be erased.

She took deep breaths, to pacify her racing heart. "You're going to be good. It's all going to be stellar." She repeated to herself, the nth time since that morning. She took tiny steps, glancing at what used to be her college. Nostalgia and the rush of adrenal attacked her at the same pace.
She looked at the canteen, where she used to work part time. The auditorium where she used to deliver her empowering debates. The cultural area, where she used to host the fests. The stairs, where they had collided innumerable times. She was overwhelmed, due to the sudden rush of emotions, and her mind took time to take in the sight she was seeing.

"Nikki! You here? Oh god. I'm seeing my girl after 4 years. How are you? How is life?" Pammi, the owner of the canteen ran to Anokhi upon spotting her, shrieking in delight.

Anokhi was startled by the sudden squeal, but her eyes soon twinkled, when she saw Ms. Pammi.

"Pammi Aunty! I'm good, How are you?" She managed to blurt out, as she blinked back her tears.

"Everything is fine my girl. You tell, what is the reason that brings you back here?"

"Actually, I'm a part of an economics program that is going to be organised in the college. Shaan sir requested me to come, so here I am. Phew! I have to rush to Shaan sir now. Pammi aunty I'll come to you once I'm free."

She bid a short goodbye to Pammi, who chuckled seeing how Anokhi hasn't changed a bit over the years.

Anokhi passed by the corridor, casually glancing at the classrooms, as she made her way to the reception area. Her phone beeped. It was a message from Shaan.

"I'll meet you in my cabin in 10 minutes."

"Okay sir."

Despite knowing that she had ten minutes to be in Shaan's cabin, her feet did not stop. She walked inside, looking at the cabins and staff rooms.

It was 11AM, when Shaurya Sabherwal was sipping coffee in his cabin. Shaan had told him about Anokhi's arrival that morning. The windows of the cabin were purposely opened that day. He lingered over the wall that subsided the window, his veins popping in his temple, at the thought of having a glance of her.

Their minds denied their urge to see each other, but their pounding hearts narrated a different tale.

At that moment, Anokhi found herself standing in front of a particular cabin. A cabin that would bring more memories to her, than it could bring to any other pupil.

Her feet glued to the ground as she looked at the window. The door plate read "Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal. Director."

Eyes met.

Time stopped.

Minds went numb.

Hearts skipped a beat.

There they stood, infront of each other, after 4 years.

To be continued...

~Heya~
Did you like the first chapter? Do comment down your views and drop any suggestions if you want to. Thankyou for reading :)

Link for Chapter 2 -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157332595

Edited by tangledlass - 2 years ago
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oh god what happened between these two

Estatic_Pea1073 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great update.Curious to know the reason behind their breakup.

So interesting.. I was waiting to know how their first meet would be. I guess I'm expecting some awkwardness, ignorance & then again hesitation & tension from the two 😆

As a suggestion... Maybe a little longer chap & an inside to what happened for Shaurya & Anokhi to get separated? 

Lovely work, excited for the next! 😊

Rasa23 thumbnail

Next part pls . Make it a long one pls .