Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tangledlass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kiranpri

Just read the story from start to finish at one go. I would have liked a separation track in SAAKK as you have depicted it. Reading it made me nostalgic and sad at the same time, knowing on MOnday no more Shakhi to look forward to. A separation track would have made the sparks fly and the love story more passionate. Let us hope for a S2 with something to look forward to...

Thank you for the lovely story.. 

Glad that you liked the story!πŸ˜‡ Thankyou!!πŸ’—πŸ’—

Manmib thumbnail

As I as m missing Shakhi badly, I was looking for some good ff s and found this one. You are an amazing writer and loved it so much.. Keep it up πŸ‘

tangledlass thumbnail

Edited by tangledlass - 2 years ago
tangledlass thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manmib

As I as m missing Shakhi badly, I was looking for some good ff s and found this one. You are an amazing writer and loved it so much.. Keep it up πŸ‘

I'm glad you chanced upon this story and liked it! Thankyou so much✨❀️

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This FF is so beautiful. Didnt read much when show was on. And today I was missing SAAK badly and found this story. Thank you . Please do write more.

tangledlass thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi14

This FF is so beautiful. Didnt read much when show was on. And today I was missing SAAK badly and found this story. Thank you . Please do write more.

Thankyou so much for reading and for dropping this sweet appreciation!❀️ Hope you enjoyed the story.πŸ€—πŸ€

You can check my Wattpad profile for more :))

https://www.wattpad.com/story/279825308?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=TangledLass&wp_originator=Z5DbQBoHyYfoCOL9dlRQv94eZbU9HnaFQ2wrJR5w6acXW36c5Gh3KSsH4nCsA6z8MoWr%2Bn9LtA5zoXZLXlkuf6rIuuido%2B5aLFB4EGk%2B2bxL4WeGG2lW3lse70cpm%2BU8