Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tetul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The girl who came second is a Miss India or something by TOI. How many people voted for her? This list has always been a joke with Miss Indias and Mr. Indias taking 5-6 spots out of 50. Rest they fill the list up on their whim, and the superstars' buzz that year. The year DP was inactive she did poorly compared to Kat, the year Kat was inactive she did poorly compared to DP. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Who is the List maker ..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Equine

I'm more surprised at u cheering at the news. I thought you supported "the Family"πŸ˜†? Anyways, haters gonna explode at this newsπŸ˜†

That family has my heart....even if I don't agree with some of what they think....I still will always think well of them...come on guys to lose a young som...a young brother....there can be no bigger loss.πŸ˜’..how can anyone not support them...they are grieving...so what if they think whatever they are thinking...I will always pray for them...

I started with thinking that Rhea was it...but then over time I saw how brave and courageous this girl was....she also lost so much...so if things are getting better for her...I feel happy for her......For me its not difficult to separate Sush's family and Rhea and support both,😊

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

i highly doubt she managed to create a fanbase bigger than the a-list actresses 

i guess they just put the most controversial figure and get done with it 

anyway congrats to her nobody deserves the shit she went through last year i mean it was all over the place 

I am not her fan...not even by a long shot.....the only female actor that I can call myself a fan of is Katrina...no one else.....but the thing is....if for choosing between Kat and Rhea for the desirable woman ...I would have voted for Rhea....such an amazing girl she is....I doubt anyone else would have been able to survive the media harassment..the mockery she went through...

Desired by whom? Gyarah mulko ke police? Yeah, so is Don. πŸ˜†

"Asia's top 50," "India's Most Desirable" etc. lists have always been a massive joke imposed by a handful of head honchos anyways. Can't even call this a pity win for Rhea cuz what the hell is this gonna yield for her? Looks like "the powers that be" sacrificed nepo beti's of bollywood this year and let Rhea take their spot .... again, not serving anyone but themselves. 

Edited by SmittenKitten - 2 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Did Mahesh Bhatt create this list? πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Welcome Bolne De GIF - Welcome BolneDe TakleefHuaBechareKo - Discover &  Share GIFs

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

That family has my heart....even if I don't agree with some of what they think....I still will always think well of them...come on guys to lose a young som...a young brother....there can be no bigger loss.πŸ˜’..how can anyone not support them...they are grieving...so what if they think whatever they are thinking...I will always pray for them...

I started with thinking that Rhea was it...but then over time I saw how brave and courageous this girl was....she also lost so much...so if things are getting better for her...I feel happy for her......For me its not difficult to separate Sush's family and Rhea and support both,😊

Love your take on this πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈ. Just bcoz u support the family doesnt  mean  u have to vilify Rhea. If only some people had this basic sense

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How I see this year’s top male and female ranks- kind of a philosophical turn for the list. I mean TOI has put these two in top positions not because of any overwhelming votes coming their way ( well probably Sushant fans did vote overwhelmingly) but more because of the events that unfolded and how dramatic they were. The guy gave up his life- a young, promising, extremely talented person full of potential. Tragic! He’s TOI’ S most desirable- this is a tribute to him from this publication.

The girl, from the entertainment industry- was on trial by fire for a very very long time. Unfair, as we now know. She went through hell and more and she still stood strong and endured hate and judgement with dignity . A media group like TOI who has  a modern, open and balanced image will declare her the most desirable woman of the year in a show of indirect support.

The rest of the list is a joke as usual. The most desirable list has always been idiotic.

priya185 thumbnail

Lol what a joke this is

This is just a list not an award with prize money

She is not even in the chehre trailer properly due to the outburst, a list is no big deal