Rhea Chakraborty tops The Times 50 Most Desirable Women 2020 list!!

Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.zoomtventertainment.com/celebrity/article/rhea-chakraborty-tops-the-times-50-most-desirable-women-2020-list-adeline-disha-kiara-and-more-follow/767141

So happy for her.....after all that she went through...I am so glad that finally things look a little better for her..👏👍🏼❤️

Just hoping that Zoom gave us the correct news..😆

wow the list just lost its credibility i mean i dont see how can she get more votes then the likes of alia deepika pc kat etc 

That is quite the turn of events 😂

Originally posted by Krishnapanchali

wow the list just lost its credibility i mean i dont see how can she get more votes then the likes of alia deepika pc kat etc 

I am not surprised....I didn't know who she was until 2020 happened...but if today I had a chance to vote...I would have voted for her over my fav Katrina Kaif because of how she handled everything that went against her...and I am sure there are a lot more who think like me...she is an amazing girl no doubt.👏

Originally posted by pathaka

That is quite the turn of events 😂

Not complaining...😆

Wow 🤩 

I think I’d put her at 5. Kiara is 4

An then my angels (Ananya, Jahnvi, Sara) make up 3-1 ❤️

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I am not surprised....I didn't know who she was until 2020 happened...but if today I had a chance to vote...I would have voted for her over my fav Katrina Kaif because of how she handled everything that went against her...and I am sure there are a lot more who think like me...she is an amazing girl no doubt.👏

i highly doubt she managed to create a fanbase bigger than the a-list actresses 

i guess they just put the most controversial figure and get done with it 

anyway congrats to her nobody deserves the shit she went through last year i mean it was all over the place 

Edited by Krishnapanchali - 2 years ago

This list has always been laughable, but top actors or over hyped actors doing poorly, not being in Top 10, indicates they've lost popularity. Since success makes you beautiful. 

Looks like it

When I saw the list, it starts from #2 and I couldn't find who is #1 

The Times Most Desirable Man of 2020: Sushant Singh Rajput - Philosopher, dreamer, charmer | Hindi Movie News - Times of India https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/the-times-most-desirable-man-of-2020-sushant-singh-rajput-philosopher-dreamer-charmer/articleshow/83239123.cms

Murdered and Murderer are desirable 😲

Edited by -sim- - 2 years ago