JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She is a beautiful girl.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

If Rhea was not there in the women's list, most members here would've been questioning TOI's credibility on why Sushant is in the men's list.πŸ˜†

Its still questionable,

It seems no one voted but they just calculated the buzz and gives it number.

Edited by -sim- - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Roses are red 

violets are blue 

Sorry Babuz , magical Rhea is desirable n smashing patriarchy  πŸ€£

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sim-

Its still questionable,

It seems no one voted but they just calculated the buzz and gives it number.

Her boss gifted her it seems lol .

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

WOW... that's surprising and shocking...a year ago i don't even know who she was. And now the whole world knows her... hopefully things turn out better for her now

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is this  article to brainwash people?

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Nope not at all in the same way. Now I agree Sushant would not have topped the list had he been alive although he might have still been on the list as he has been a regular since 2012. Rhea made her first appearance and topped it and no one bats an eyelash? It's not hard to believe that actual people might have voted for Sushant ( even if you consider it was out if sympathy) You really think people might have voted for Rhea in that abundance? Also what other trait she had to even appear on the list other than "poor Rhea was witch hunted?".. For same reason she was made outlook person of the year. Had she not have influential contacts she wouldn't have been talked about no matter how bad people might feel for her. 

Why not?? Just bcoz some people hate her with vengence , doesnt mean everybody does. She garnered lots of sympathy after the witch hunt. Even in this forum, lots of members who supported SSR family in tge initial days, shifted their support to Rhea after more truths more were revealed. That includes the TM and me😁

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

https://www.zoomtventertainment.com/celebrity/article/rhea-chakraborty-tops-the-times-50-most-desirable-women-2020-list-adeline-disha-kiara-and-more-follow/767141

So happy for her.....after all that she went through...I am so glad that finally things look a little better for her..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

Just hoping that Zoom gave us the correct news..πŸ˜†

I'm more surprised at u cheering at the news. I thought you supported "the Family"πŸ˜†? Anyways, haters gonna explode at this newsπŸ˜†

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Equine

Why not?? Just bcoz some people hate her with vengence , doesnt mean everybody does. She garnered lots of sympathy after the witch hunt. Even in this forum, lots of members who supported SSR family in tge initial days, shifted their support to Rhea after more truths more were revealed. That includes the TM and me😁

Well the point is look at her competition. There are stars with legit vote bank you think some sympathy votes would come even near. And it's not even that. There was no buzz around her being in the list, it's not like it was publicised so that people would be aware and would cast their votes. Did you vote for her? Lol most people who are feeling sorry for her don't actually care to go and vote or trend for her. Besides Sushant fans who loathe her general public doesn't give a shit about her. She is just some chick who was involved in NCB case and that's it. The real support she has is from the industry itself πŸ™„... Just like Pearly boi