Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gibige

She will. Have to know this truth. But it is very difficult task to get V out of PS's clutches coz he trusts him more than anyone. 

veer not gonna trust A easily... i think that why in the picture Rm saying about joined force because i think Rm will be also come to know about truth 

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

veer love a lot Rm how come he want to poison his mother it is so shocking so i think this is all done by PS... PS poisoning veer mind with his silly talks 

PS knows Veer hates R, so he is using it in his favour to get R out of the Palace. V is unknowingly doing all dirty work of PS. I think in Delhi Palace there was servent he was always against PS, probably he knew about  PS's intentions. If Amrit becomes a obstacle in PS's life he might hurt her too. 

This is the reason why R has to be there.... 

A and RM are uniting because probably they know something now. 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

PS is doing everything, he is giving drugs to Veer... That's why Veer is acting all weird at times. I think PS knows who R  or if he doesn't know he still wants R out coz RM is blindly trusting R. PS has all the control over V, but he doesn't have that over R and if R gets to know about PS he will tell RM. Now I am sure PS is the one who did the Prem's accident too. Probably the entire inheritance is in Veer's name that's why he is still alive😲

I am sure all the nonsense is been planted in Veer's mind by PS. The molestation plan is also of PS's only

V's life is in danger... Amrit is the only one who can save him now.. 

Amrit ko hi pta chalega PS ke baarien mein... when she will reveal the truth to Veer he won't trust her and instead he will shove her away and then the protective Biwi Sahab will take charge of him and won't let PS harm him further. 

Then one day Amrit will prove it in front of Veer anf that day the guy will break and Amrit will support him💔

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I think PS has poisoned him over the years slowly. 

DT title suggestion!??

rmahi25 thumbnail

He is not a psycho, he is being drugged... He has no control over his emotions. PS doing all this to keep Veer under his control. He gave him drugs before he entered the SR room but even in that state V stopped because of A.  She has that power over V. If A doesn't pay attention, PS will turn V into a psycho.. ðŸ˜­

I gues he wants the property. He is keeping Veer under his control as he is the sole heir right now.

gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

The silent treatment torture has begun.😆

But this cannot go on, if it goes on Amroo soon will become a widow because PS will kill Veer little by little. 

rmahi25 thumbnail

Yes, even today he said you have to take both  R and V's place in RM's mind. PS is using V as a puppet. Probably wants turn him into a psycho. Coz there might be a clause in V's father's last will that if V is mad some other person will get the inheritance. 

possible.

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Veer putting poison in his mother's food?

Not sure though! Precap can be misleading but it seems like just to put blame on Randheer and throw him out of the house😆 

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

DT title suggestion!??

Tum meri patni ho😆 or any of Veer's  dialogue to amrit

gibige thumbnail

I gues he wants the property. He is keeping Veer under his control as he is the sole heir right now.

IMO Veer is the only heir. Coz if Prem had any right over the property, he wouldn't have got killed. Veer is still alive because his name is in the last will in a way that he can not be removed that easily. The only way to remove him is making him into a unstable man (a psycho) ðŸ˜­

Edited by gibige - 2 years ago