Posted: 2 years ago

Chala gaya ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Dance!!! Veer ! Veer! 

He is such a child! 

They are making him totally villain I'm not liking it i want phele wala veer 

Originally posted by ShrustiM

Watched the episode😆 Kal fight sequence milega shayady'all were right about papa saheb😆 he is the villain! He has put something in Veer's drink😲 and precap toh my god!! Veer sach mein pagal ho gaya hai😆 he has put his blood as sindoor on amrit's hairline😆 kya batayein iss bande ke bhare mein😆 and again he has started blame games by putting poison in RM's food and put blame on Randheer

Veer putting poison in his mother's food?

Amrit Veer Pratap! 

Honestly, I didn't like the SR scene ðŸ˜­

Okay, Amrit has total control over Veer. He just stopped because of her one word.

Okay, I do t understand the stupidity. It's 1951 and not 2021. Raja Maharaja would cut each other if such nonsense happened. 

PS is doing everything, he is giving drugs to Veer... That's why Veer is acting all weird at times. I think PS knows who R  or if he doesn't know he still wants R out coz RM is blindly trusting R. PS has all the control over V, but he doesn't have that over R and if R gets to know about PS he will tell RM. Now I am sure PS is the one who did the Prem's accident too. Probably the entire inheritance is in Veer's name that's why he is still alive😲

I am sure all the nonsense is been planted in Veer's mind by PS. The molestation plan is also of PS's only

V's life is in danger... Amrit is the only one who can save him now.. 

I think PS has poisoned him over the years slowly. 

He is not a psycho, he is being drugged... He has no control over his emotions. PS doing all this to keep Veer under his control. He gave him drugs before he entered the SR room but even in that state V stopped because of A.  She has that power over V. If A doesn't pay attention, PS will turn V into a psycho.. ðŸ˜­

yes they're.. our ship are gonna sink there are no chance to sail i feel ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Transference

I think PS has poisoned him over the years slowly. 

Yes, even today he said you have to take both  R and V's place in RM's mind. PS is using V as a puppet. Probably wants turn him into a psycho. Coz there might be a clause in V's father's last will that if V is mad some other person will get the inheritance. 

Edited by gibige - 2 years ago