Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Again the same ghosa pita concept 😵.....aree yaar kisne kaha ki step father or mother acche nhi hote .....vo tumhare aapne , tumhare sage nhi ho skte 😵...,.

I don't know about this trend of itv ......it's soo weird 😡

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShrustiM

Papa saheb wants to slowly kill Veer by drugging him! So he behaves very weirdly and goes out of control!!😲 Now only amrit should save him! For that she should stop her robotic acts once again KJ nailed it! 👏

True, the initial kiddish happiness over R leaving then the anger seeing R in his room. There after a romantic hubby and how can I forget the song... "Chaudhvin Ka Chand ho." ( happy dance he did have a song playing for her  ) Later the sudden anger over her silence, so well portrayed by KJ.. ❤️

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

True, the initial kiddish happiness over R leaving then the anger seeing R in his room. There after a romantic hubby and how can I forget the song... "Chaudhvin Ka Chand ho." ( happy dance he did have a song playing for her  ) Later the sudden anger over her silence, so well portrayed by KJ.. ❤️

Yeah mannn! Instantly he changed his expressions.😳 so I guess tomorrow that scene will come when Veer will lash out at amrit( as per precap).

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now the only person who can save and change him is his wife Amrit! This is the reason why destiny bought Amveer together❤️

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, I didn't like R touching Amrit and A giving in. 

Matters of the heart and laws of the land are different.  I am probably not very excited about the episode. Didn't like it one 1 but.

Zhaan's lonely breakdown was terrific. Given how R is, I didn't like the barging in. I love his melancholy and brooding quietly. The show makers have done mad. 

Veer is interesting but as a psycho. After all that he has done, I don't see redemption for him. 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
gibige thumbnail

PS is the one who destroyed Anahita and Veer's relation. He doesn't want Veer to have a happy life. The day Veer fought with Anahita he was under alcohol influence. Similarly, PS does not want Amrit and Veer to come closer. Hence, he Mixed drugs in the drink before Veer entered the SR room. 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

oh we were so right about PS😡 acha hai let him be the villain, I hope they show it was PS who has poisoned Veer’s mind Over the years and Saara blame daaldo PS par so our V can be redeemed 😆

hell yesss🤣

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Haven’t watched the episode yet but reading the updates is it weird to say that I have hopes for our ship? Say PS has been drugging Veer over the years and A finds out, she’ll do everything in her power to save Veer then...she’ll tell Veer and he won’t believe her so for a brief period he’ll hate her more but then PS truth will come out. Veer will be completely broken cuz over the years he’s only trusted PS, then Amrit will be there for him  again #KhayaliPulao 😆

Areeyyy I said the same Zarqa❤️

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

PS knows Veer hates R, so he is using it in his favour to get R out of the Palace. V is unknowingly doing all dirty work of PS. I think in Delhi Palace there was servent he was always against PS, probably he knew about  PS's intentions. If Amrit becomes a obstacle in PS's life he might hurt her too. 

This is the reason why R has to be there.... 

A and RM are uniting because probably they know something now. 

possible. I guess Veer ke real dad pakka PS ke wajah se mare haii...Maybe half blood Prince ho PS (Veer ke dadaji ka najayaz beta) wanting property but couldn't as he is not a Queen's child do he did all drama to take the property.

gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Honestly, I didn't like R touching Amrit and A giving in. 

I did not like it either.. R knows A is now married and touching her was not right and then A giving in 🤢

Matters of the heart and kaws of the hand are different.  I am probably not very excited about the episode. Didn't like it one 1 but.

Zhaan's lonely breakdown was terrific. Given how R is, I didn't like the barging in. I love his melancholy and brooding quietly. The show makers have done mad. 

Veer is interesting but as a psycho. After all that he has done, I don't see redemption for him.

I think whatever is happening is necessary for Amrit to finally understand the truth and find the hidden secrets behind the Royal family. She has seen almost every shade of Veer. She knows Veer can never hurt his mum too. So this poison fiasco is going to maker A think that something is seriously wrong with Veer. She will start her detective giri. Gracy had hinted that A will change V. 

Even though I really wanted to see a redemption track, I feel now with all the changes in the plot more than redemption, saving Veer should be the priority. coz whatever Veer is doing, he is doing it under the influence of drugs. Which he has no control of. When Veer is normal he will repent hurting the people he loved the most.. (There is no way Veer will understand anything in the current mental condition) 

Edited by gibige - 2 years ago