Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

yes they're.. our ship are gonna sink there are no chance to sail i feel ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜ƒ

I don't think, it is just starting, A will have to fight for V to save him from himself too.... 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gibige

Yes even today he said you have to take both  R and V's place in RM's mind. PS is using V as a puppet. Probably wants turn him into a psycho. Coz there might be a clause in the will that if V is mad some other person will get the inheritance

@bold This has to be sold reason of PS.. He wanted to show that Veer is gone mad 

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShrustiM

Watched the episode😆 Kal fight sequence milega shayady'all were right about papa saheb😆 he is the villain! He has put something in Veer's drink😲 and precap toh my god!! Veer sach mein pagal ho gaya hai😆 he has put his blood as sindoor on amrit's hairline😆 kya batayein iss bande ke bhare mein😆 and again he has started blame games by putting poison in RM's food and put blame on Randheer

oh we were so right about PS😡 acha hai let him be the villain, I hope they show it was PS who has poisoned Veer’s mind Over the years and Saara blame daaldo PS par so our V can be redeemed ðŸ˜†

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

I don't think, it is just starting, A will have to fight for V to save him from himself too.... 

i hope A soon come to know about PS real face 

gibige thumbnail

Veer can never poison his mom, If he is doing it that means he is not himself. Everything crazy that he did was due this PS. Amroo pls save your husband

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Haven’t watched the episode yet but reading the updates is it weird to say that I have hopes for our ship? Say PS has been drugging Veer over the years and A finds out, she’ll do everything in her power to save Veer then...she’ll tell Veer and he won’t believe her so for a brief period he’ll hate her more but then PS truth will come out. Veer will be completely broken cuz over the years he’s only trusted PS, then Amrit will be there for him  again #KhayaliPulao ðŸ˜†

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Veer can never poison his mom, If he is doing it that means he is not himself. Everything crazy that he did was due this PS. Amroo pls save your husband

veer love a lot Rm how come he want to poison his mother it is so shocking so i think this is all done by PS... PS poisoning veer mind with his silly talks 

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago
gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

i hope A soon come to know about PS real face 

She will. Have to know this truth. But it is very difficult task to get V out of PS's clutches coz he trusts him more than anyone. 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Haven’t watched the episode yet but reading the updates is it weird to say that I have hopes for our ship? Say PS has been drugging Veer over the years and A finds out, she’ll do everything in her power to save Veer then...she’ll tell Veer and he won’t believe her so for a brief period he’ll hate her more but then PS truth will come out. Veer will be completely broken cuz over the years he’s only trusted PS, then Amrit will be there for him  again #KhayaliPulao ðŸ˜†

Bhai mujhe ab dar Lag rha h in khayaliPulao se kahi yee khayali pulao hi naa rha jaye ðŸ˜²

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Amrit Veer Pratap! 

Honestly, I didn't like the SR scene ðŸ˜­

Okay, Amrit has total control over Veer. He just stopped because of her one word.

Okay, I do t understand the stupidity. It's 1951 and not 2021. Raja Maharaja would cut each other if such nonsense happened. 

The silent treatment torture has begun.😆