Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gibige

True, the initial kiddish happiness over R leaving then the anger seeing R in his room. There after a romantic hubby and how can I forget the song... "Chaudhvin Ka Chand ho." ( happy dance he did have a song playing for her  ) Later the sudden anger over her silence, so well portrayed by KJ.. ❤️

Veer's dance today was bang on...but his Randheer Chala gya Chala gya is unbeatable...he was jumping out of happiness.

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShrustiM

Yeah mannn! Instantly he changed his expressions.😳 so I guess tomorrow that scene will come when Veer will lash out at amrit( as per precap).

Haan lashing out kal hi hai. And ye sindoor ke saath holi bhi khel liya Amrit ke saath!?😡

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Just drugging him is not making him like this....maybe after the intake PS speaks something to him and he acts like puppet.

Veer has psychological issues due to drugs these issues get aggravated. V wants to remove R from the Palace, so PS keeps fueling his thoughts. The day Amrit handcuffed V in the storeroom. He was released by PS and was given alcohol. Even R having the alcohol started acting all weird ( dancing in tappori style🤣) 

P. S. the sweet that RM was about to eat probably did not have poison, PS could be bluffing to get R out of the Palace. 

Edited by gibige - 2 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Honestly, I didn't like R touching Amrit and A giving in. 

Matters of the heart and laws of the land are different.  I am probably not very excited about the episode. Didn't like it one 1 but.

Zhaan's lonely breakdown was terrific. Given how R is, I didn't like the barging in. I love his melancholy and brooding quietly. The show makers have done mad. 

Veer is interesting but as a psycho. After all that he has done, I don't see redemption for him. 

Zaan was amazing today...those dialogues to Amrit. Damn Amru💔....Veer has to pay for it.

You know the way Veer's character is shaping there is a possibility of redemption for him. But it's gonna be hard for him as well as Amrit. After every truth revelation Veer has to fight with his inner demon a.k.a himself which will be the toughest for AmVeer. His alcoholic panti can't get over a night. Over the years he has been so addicted to them that it will hard for AmVeer to get rid of the addiction. Yes, AmVeer because Amrit will put all her efforts to get help him get over it but she will lose everytime. Veer will notice this that and maybe at the end he will go in ^Pass mat aao warna mere saath khud bhi barbaad hogi^ mode and he will willingly sacrifice himself to protect Amrit from himself (He will get killed / Kurbani dega pyaar mein) and maybe till that time Amrit will accept him as husband and maybe get habituated to him and will want to start her life fresh with Veer. Tragic End! Ohh god I can see Aashiqui 2 end for them💔

Sadist me.

rmahi25 thumbnail

PS is the one who destroyed Anahita and Veer's relation. He doesn't want Veer to have a happy life. The day Veer fought with Anahita he was under alcohol influence. Similarly, PS does not want Amrit and Veer to come closer. Hence, he Mixed drugs in the drink before Veer entered the SR room. 

exactly. Tomorrow episode will start with Amrit taking intoxicated Veer back in room. I hope kuch zyaada 180° flip na ho ab.

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zaan was amazing today...those dialogues to Amrit. Damn Amru💔....Veer has to pay for it.

You know the way Veer's character is shaping there is a possibility of redemption for him. But it's gonna be hard for him as well as Amrit. After every truth revelation Veer has to fight with his inner demon a.k.a himself which will be the toughest for AmVeer. His alcoholic panti can't get over a night. Over the years he has been so addicted to them that it will hard for AmVeer to get rid of the addiction. Yes, AmVeer because Amrit will put all her efforts to get help him get over it but she will lose everytime. Veer will notice this that and maybe at the end he will go in ^Pass mat aao warna mere saath khud bhi barbaad hogi^ mode and he will willingly sacrifice himself to protect Amrit from himself (He will get killed / Kurbani dega pyaar mein) and maybe till that time Amrit will accept him as husband and maybe get habituated to him and will want to start her life fresh with Veer. Tragic End! Ohh god I can see Aashiqui 2 end for them💔

Sadist me.

Rulaogi kya humein🤧🤧Aisa mat bolo😥 can't see Veer dying😭 Want an happy ending for Amveer❤️

gibige thumbnail

Haan lashing out kal hi hai. And ye sindoor ke saath holi bhi khel liya Amrit ke saath!?😡

Don't take things seriously, the man is not himself. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I can see Vert’s tragic end already! I think the love between A & R is shown as absolute or else this cringe SR scene wouldn't have been shown! 

I can only imagine a tragic end for Veer. Anything less will be meaningless. 

gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShrustiM

Rulaogi kya humein🤧🤧Aisa mat bolo😥 can't see Veer dying😭 Want an happy ending for Amveer❤️

+1

They need to win this. He stopped when Amrit asked him to stop. So there is hope...

rmahi25 thumbnail

Very much possible with the current happenings

haina....PS spoiling my Kunwar Sahab.

Amrit gonna stab him for ruining her husband.