Epi 5

Into of Shyam Manohar Jha

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Image result for ipkknd

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Man this show... It's been a decade already.... 

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful thread.  Great job by all. 👏

Will need more than 10 days for me to go through the page.  😆

Happy 10th IPK Anniversary everyone. This celebration will go on and on and on.... 

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I'll probably be back again but god, I cannot believe this show has been over for almost nine years and was on air ten years ago! A cult classic is what it has become and so grateful I am to be part of this fandom! 

I made friends here, found my people, kept in touch with few, lost touch with few, shared uneasy amount of craziness which was our normal and have been in love with these fictional characters for a decade now! A decade! Don't think I've loved anyone else besides my family for that reason but just wow! 

IPK gave us a beautiful set of characters and such a gorgeous love story that is as close to a fairy tale as one can see love stories on screen be! star crossed and fated, A & K found their way to each other. They learnt to forgive and embraced love. It's such a cliche but I think if anything this show let me realise that everything falls into place in life. Everything has it's moments. 

This show was my crutch during the most painful times, it's given me a reason to laugh, to find joy, and this place allowed me to find people who understood that! 

Creators, Writers, Directors, Producers, Actors, they were all just doing their job. Launching a project but in the end they ended up giving all of us something more than that. IPK truly did become what they were going for. A Love Saga, for the ages! 

Happy 10 years of Rabba Ve fam! 🤗

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness