RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Tag Game - wanna play along? 

Add your comments for MHWR, RaghVI? 

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

1) Love to see the southern part India getting representation on ITV. I believe it promotes harmony. It has somehow made me feel closer to them on a personal level. Like along with the respect I already had for South Indians, I now adore them too.❤️ & I am very grateful for this. 

2) Sai and Shivangi have an undeniable chemistry. They can set our screens on fire even in sweetest of the Raghvi scenes.🔥 Also the way their eyes speak more than they do-phenomenal actors they’re! 👏

3) Both the characters, Raghav and Pallavi- they are unpredictable, difficult to understand, impulsive at times, vulnerable at other. It makes them human. I am so glad they’re not one dimensional, unlike other shows. I usually have fun trying to read into their actions/ conversations.

4) love the fact that they have casted actors who are actually familiar with Telugu and Marathi: gives authenticity . Evident with the way SaiShi pull off those Telugu-Marathi banters(along with everything else); very real, very effortless. Haaye! 

5) Farhad-Raghav, Raghav- Harish, Pallavi-Krishna, Pallavi- Farhad, Raghav -Reddy. Such endearing scenes. All these pairs have a unique equation of their own. ❤️

Edited by Inese_20 - 2 years ago
Inese_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

1) Love to see the southern part India getting representation on ITV. I believe it promotes harmony among people. It has somehow made me feel closer to them on a personal level. Like along with the respect I already had for South Indians, I now adore them too.❤️ & I am very grateful for this. 

2) Sai and Shivangi have an undeniable chemistry. They can set our screens on fire even in sweetest of the Raghvi scenes.🔥

3) Both the characters, Raghav and Pallavi- they are unpredictable, difficult to understand, impulsive at times, vulnerable at other. It makes them human. I am so glad they’re not one dimensional, unlike other shows. I usually have fun trying to read into their actions/ conversations.

4) love the fact that both Marathi and Telugu words keep coming up time and again. And the way SaiShi pull off those Telugu-Marathi banters(along with everything else); very real and effortless. Haaye! ❤️👏

5) And RaghVi ! Need I say something else. 

Thank you for the tags Keechu and Rishu ! Hugs🤗🤗

With all these activities going on, it already feels like a party! So excited ! 

Tysm for this thread Pri🤗

Edited by Inese_20 - 2 years ago
RishuDarling thumbnail

Thank you for the tags Keechu and Rishu ! Hugs🤗🤗

With all these activities going on, it already feels like a party! So excited ! 

Tysm for this thread Pri🤗

Yes it feels indeed like a big party. The excitement.. The buzz. People preparing.. I am that typical guest to the party who helps only by asking everyone so will you perform to some song? What are you wearing? And omg what will I wear. How to style my hair. 😆one needs to look good too right 😆

Inese_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Yes it feels indeed like a big party. The excitement.. The buzz. People preparing.. I am that typical guest to the party who helps only by asking everyone so will you perform to some song? What are you wearing? And omg what will I wear. How to style my hair. 😆one needs to look good too right 😆

Such guests are usually the life of party just the way you too are😆❤️

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hmm what makes raghvi unique?

well raghav rao is one unique piece  himself😆

I LOVE that raghav never shy away from admitting his mistakes and rectifying them.Also LOVE that he openly voices his admiration or compliments the other person if they are genuinely deserving of it irrespective of their equation with him

Love farag bond❤️

About raghvi love them as a whole.I'm sure everyone has already covered up all points on them by now😆 Like everyone else I too love their chemistry and their height difference😆 

about pallu love her never die attitude!😎

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I first scene which I saw was from an MV, where I saw the first episode scene where Raghav stands alone and Pallavi alone looking all lonely. Their loneliness and sadness caught me. I wanted to know how this incomplete individuals will have a complete story of their own 

MHRW also caught my attention by RaghVi banter in telugu -marathi 

And last but not the least the strong chemistry of RaghVi , even their hands have that chemistry especially in the scene where a mesmerized Raghav gives her a pin while she was trying to wear a saree

Rainbowncloud thumbnail

I think everyone has said everything I love about Rahavi. One more thing to add is I love how our very responsible and sensible Pallu turns into kido in front of Raghav as in she has full rights to do zid in front of him 😊

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Beauty of "Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali" is their simplicity of characters Raghav Rao being broken soul yet has so many shades caring protecting my Rowdy Baby 😎😎 and Pallavi's innocent with title for tat nature and even if these 2 every now and then broken by their own people they always caring protective towards family 

And most importantly Telugu and Marathi fusion 'ardhamainda' translated in marathi 'samjhla' and best is original MHRW OST lyrics are so beautiful with RaghVi journey from "Pyaar se koi vaasta nai aur chahiye bhi nahi" to "Mujhe chodke matt jao" and the moment i saw 1st episode sindoor & what laal rang means to both with OST song is just cherry on cake 

RishuDarling thumbnail

Such guests are usually the life of party just the way you too are😆❤️

Truly, you are a fabulous judge of character 🤣🤣

Well I am all ready to have a good time with you all.. You know what..??

Shall I take care of the DJ or Live Band? 😊