||Hundred points for RaghVi and MHRW|100 Episodes Spl||

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello MHRW admirers...!smiley31

On 10th of june, our show is hitting century. 

So why don't we take a moment to mention the uniqueness of our RaghVi and the show?

Here is a concept for appreciating and celebrating our stars for such amazing performances. 

Let's make 100 points for the 100 wonderful episodes of MHRW.

So Tell us What makes you feel that MHRW/RaghVi is Unique and special.

1. Your point should be straight and short.(2 or 3 lines. )

2. Every member can quote up to 3-5 points maximum.

3. A seperate thread with all the best 100 points collected/discussed will be posted on 10th june.

So let's begin. smiley40

P.S: Thanku kee (LoveHopeMagic) for helping me to post it πŸ€—

P.P.S: sakshi/bee add this to the discussion thread main post and the other posts as well with links so that people can reach the specified threads easily πŸ˜³

Edited by princy48 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
  1.  I love them because Raghvi are flawed. 
  2. I love the show because even if we have a common story line, the CVS always try to approach it differently making the whole experience amazing. 
  3. The whole RR mansion is droll worthy
  4. Raghav Rao is a gem. I love him because he is true to himself and care less about what others think about him. 
  5. Pallavi deshmukh is a diamond, A shining star. I love her because she is a strong willed girl, who rather will solve her problems then run away from it.  
Edited by LoveHopeMagic - 2 years ago
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Tagging few more 

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I love them because no matter how cliche the scenes are they always make it unique.

Their way their eyes lock with each other and how much they talk through eyes and express themselves is something never seen and intense.

Edited by ReemShah - 2 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tagging more people. 

Mihika thumbnail

The concept is so fresh and the execution of every scene makes it so relatable. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I love them because:

1. They feel real, like normal people and not just characters. 

2. Raghav and Pallavi are not perfect individually but are perfect for each other. 

Bee222 thumbnail

1. Pallavi: An FL who does not shed tears needlessly. No matter how hopeless the situation, she stands tall in front of it.

2. Raghav Rao: An ML who is unafraid to cry and show emotions. He is shrewd and egoistic, but when he makes mistakes, he repents and rectifies them.

3. Raghvi: A powerhouse jodi of two incomplete people making each other complete β€οΈ

I feel like this could start off the list πŸ˜›

CottonCandyy thumbnail

I like how Pallavi tires to look for solutions instead of crying or trying to act mahaan 

Both lead characters are so honest 

I love how pallavi tires to be financially independent . Women working is fine , it’s normal . Itv often makes huge deal out of it πŸ€ͺ I’m glad MHRW is little different 

Bee222 thumbnail

Added this thread link to the list Pri β­οΈ Lage raho! πŸ˜‰