Mujhe thodi pata tha ...😒..subah aake likh dena phir 😳🤣

Likh bhi diya😳

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Love ya❤️..n good night 🤗

CottonCandyy thumbnail

1.Sense of humour of leads is brilliant  😆they’re not OTT just perfect dose to relieve day’s stress ❤️

2. I love tiny bits where Raghav speaks in His mother tongue ❤️ it’s Di natural and captivating  I love that they try to keep essence of Marathi and South Indian culture .

Thanks for Tag Reem 😊

Thank you putting up this thread Princy48 😊

I love celebratory mood I see in forum  😆

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

80 👏🥳...20 to go 

Pallavi_Rao thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So first of all 

RaghVi hot and sizzling chemistry since starting of the show!❤️

Second 

The telegu touch to the show 😳

Since i m a fan of south movies the telegu dialogues attracts me from the 1st episode n of course SAI KETAN RAOalso!!!

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

1. Appearance: 

I love how their looks are customised according to their characters. In this regard the team has taken special care to show as realistic as possible... Say 

Raghav a business tycoon, rich, classy man is always on point with his appearance... be it his 3 piece suits, casual shirts, night robes, gym wears everything is classy on point with his character...

Pallavi keeping in mind her widow status was given very simple and minimal look. After marriage she is shown to dress according to the customs like a southern bride...

Her dresses were never ott when she was in Deshmukh house. They kept her look as realistic as possible. This compared with other series where though the FL is middle class and financially unstable but always wearing designers.

Farhad is a secondary character his appearance is restricted and is in strict boundaries of his character. His always seen wearing suits as he works for Raghav as his right hand. Apart from that his only seen wearing Sherwanis owing to his religious background...

Rest of the cast too are given realistic apperance acc to their character.. Amma , Aayi, Sulochana though wear sarees but difference can be seen as amma is a widow, aayi is married but a simple, homely lady whereas Sulochana is given lil ott look given her neg character..

Amrutha is a modern girl so her appearance is always dedicated to the trends, whereas mansi and keerti are simple yet stylish..

Vijay Deshmukh and Kaka look like your average middle class men..

Ooh my this is  too much writing😲

Sorry once I started cannot seem to stop..😊

Edited by Isamreen - 2 years ago
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

1. I love MHRW for the huge and small surprises we receive daily. Topics are unexpected, not stretched but lightly, though significantly, touched. The backdrop of Hydrabad, The Rao Mansion, the inclusiveness of multiple languages and cultures, the role-reversal in several cases, and the fact that nobody is typically perfect, make us hungry for more. 
  2. Raghav is brought to us with a refreshing next level flavor of The Angry Young Man. The character is grey and therefore easy to connect with, upfront, lovable and passionate. He owns up to his mistakes, tries to make amends and does not manhandle Pallavi. 
  3. Pallavi is the cutest, kindest and most forgiving soul of the show. Family, Unity, Humanity and honesty are the first things that come to mind when I think of her. She knows how to carry herself and how to stand tall. She seems vulnerable and petite, yet she is feisty and strong. 
  4. RaghVi. The couple is passion and peace, complex and simple. Their goal is the same: Simple sweet and happy family life. The definition of Family and the journey to win them back is and will remain interesting. 
  5. Side Characters. In this show all characters are equally important and loved/discussed. From household staff to villains who need to come back to clear up misunderstandings. My weaknesses and who I love to see more in the show: Harish & Household staff. Obviously, we all love FaRag!
RishuDarling thumbnail

I know it is quite long what I wrote but.. several times I kept removing and adding. There are really lots of aspects I like about the show. 

If I really need to summarize it, let me know, or take the points you need/want from it. 

RishuDarling thumbnail

Tag Game - wanna play along? 

Add your comments for MHWR, RaghVI?