Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Softness thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tapori

Baat yeh nahin ki public mein kya bole Big B. Baat yeh hai ki real life mein kya kiya usne.

Public mein sant mahatma hai Big B, but asal zindagi mein bade kukarm kiye hain. He's like that Bollywood villain who can't be exposed cause people will stay in denial about his image.

aise kya kar diya big b ne? thoda elaborate toh karo

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Baat yeh nahin ki public mein kya bole Big B. Baat yeh hai ki real life mein kya kiya usne.

Public mein sant mahatma hai Big B, but asal zindagi mein bade kukarm kiye hain. He's like that Bollywood villain who can't be exposed cause people will stay in denial about his image.

Konsa kukarm bhai? Agar maan bhi liya ki affair tha, toh kya hua? Maan lete hai ki affair hua aur break up ho gaya. Toh Rekha ka pehla affair tha kya? Agar pehla affair tha bhi toh kya? Men can also end a relationship if they don't see it going anywhere just like women do. 

Na hi Big B uska pehla pyar tha na aakhri aur na hi woh pehla shadi shuda aadmi tha uska. 

Par ab Vinod mehra ka naam se usko publicity kahan milti toh Big B ka naam leti rehti hai dramebaaj 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Having an affair is not anything to take pride in. Rekha acts like she did something amazing and even at the ripe old age of 70, she's still at it trying to get attention out of it. It's just gross. Not only did she mess around with some other woman's husband, she still won't let Jaya live in peace. 

Whatever shenanigans Rekha and AB were up to, the only people who keep getting punished and harassed by her antics are AB's wife and kids. She is so trashy and needs to move the eff on. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rekha memes steal Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan's wedding anniversary thunder

This one kills me ðŸ¤¡

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Konsa kukarm bhai? Agar maan bhi liya ki affair tha, toh kya hua? Maan lete hai ki affair hua aur break up ho gaya. Toh Rekha ka pehla affair tha kya? Agar pehla affair tha bhi toh kya? Men can also end a relationship if they don't see it going anywhere just like women do. 

Na hi Big B uska pehla pyar tha na aakhri aur na hi woh pehla shadi shuda aadmi tha uska. 

Par ab Vinod mehra ka naam se usko publicity kahan milti toh Big B ka naam leti rehti hai dramebaaj 

Kukarm toh bahut hain. From Bofors to Panama. He jumped into public service without any ideology and only for the riches... I still remember the account Raju Srivastava had given of meeting him.

I do enjoy his cinematic contribution no doubt. And although he's known for action, I love his comedy the most.

But when it comes to his real life, the only thing I admire about him is his hold on Hindi (it's amazing!) and his recitation of his (truly great) father's poetry. Baaki sab bakwaas!

PardesiBabu thumbnail

Kukarm toh bahut hain. From Bofors to Panama. He jumped into public service without any ideology and only for the riches... I still remember the account Raju Srivastava had given of meeting him.

I do enjoy his cinematic contribution no doubt. And although he's known for action, I love his comedy the most.

But when it comes to his real life, the only thing I admire about him is his hold on Hindi (it's amazing!) and his recitation of his (truly great) father's poetry. Baaki sab bakwaas!

What has all this to do with Rekha? I thought he did something drastic ðŸ˜†

Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

What has all this to do with Rekha? I thought he did something drastic ðŸ˜†

What he did to Rekha, or "allegedly" did to her pales in comparison to his actual misdeeds. Like really pales away.

I was just pointing to our hypocrisy of jumping on Rekha while giving the mahapurush a complete pass. Also his "image" slightly irritates me. But not as much to meander into a dead thread any more. ðŸ˜ƒ

Haiwan thumbnail

Nvm

Deleted!

Edited by tapori - 2 years ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail

What he did to Rekha, or "allegedly" did to her pales in comparison to his actual misdeeds. Like really pales away.

I was just pointing to our hypocrisy of jumping on Rekha while giving the mahapurush a complete pass. Also his "image" slightly irritates me. But not as much to meander into a dead thread any more. ðŸ˜ƒ

Nobody considers Big B a mahapurush. They only like him for roles onscreen. 

I feel Rekha got away too easily for too long. 

atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

I bet Amitabh regrets choosing Jaya over Rekha seeing how both women have aged. 

Both have aged well. Jaya is ageing naturally like any woman of her age would. She does not go for plastic surgeries, liposuction or botox or even hair color. She is a grandmother of grown kids and looks like any woman of her age looks.

Amitabh never left her because she sacrificed everything  for him, took care of her family and his parents also loved her. She manages that entire household and tolerated Amitabh's whims and affairs. It is she who travelled barefoot to temples praying for him when he was almost dying after Coolie accident and took care of his parents and kids when he was bedridden. It is she whose production house made TV serials succeeded on TV and helped AB earn some money when ABCL failed and he was in debt in 90s. It is she who defended him when Rajesh Khanna mocked him, it is she who worked with him when no one else was working with him in early 70s. It is she who took him to meet producers and her contacts at FTII when he came to Bombay looking for work as an actor. 

Anyway Amitabh is into astrology and astrologers told him Jaya was far luckier for him and that his fatal accident on Coolie sets or financial crisis, films flopping  was due to Rekha's influence in his life as she had a bad horoscope and was unlucky for any men she associated with. His parents also never wanted him to leave Jaya for anyone else. So due to his parents and astrologers he stayed with Jaya.

A man needs much more than just looks or fancy saree clad woman in a wife. Jaya could have left Amitabh given how he treated her, cheated on her, took her for granted and did not honour her sacrifices and care for him, his family nor respected her as mother of their kids, but she stayed for sake of her kids and in laws. Helped Amitabh handle ABCL failure, maintain family man image and still keeps in politics to keep those well cultivated links of Bachchan family in politics. Jaya defended him when he was tainted post Bofors as well. 

Amitabh should be grateful he has a wife like Jaya. Otherwise he deserved to be dumped the way many other star wives left their abusive, drunkard, philandering, negligent spouses. 

If he has a so called family man or respectable traditional Indian family image today it is only due to sacrifices of Jaya Bachchan. Amitabh has no face to regret marrying or staying with Jaya given what all she did for him all life.