Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Why did the first meme ignore mentioning Aishwarya? 

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Idk why she is hyped so much when she talks about her affair with a married man. Like what so special? And now she is even promoting a serial which promotes extra-marital affair. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ 

People need to stop. There is nothing great in her except the fact that she was the best actress and beautiful in yesteryears. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am pretty sure she was high or drunk on that day. The overacting she did that day was ridiculous😆. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rekha is so embarrassing. I can’t believe people encourage her antics. She’s like 70 years old and still living off the fumes of an old affair. 

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why does Rekha wear sindoor till now I don't understand 🧐 who is her husband? I never saw Silsila but many people are saying its their real life story!

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Why doesn't Rekha talk abt Vinod Mehra who she actually married even though he already had a wife? Or about her other husband who died tragically? 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Just saw the comments here. So apparently Rekha is cheap, paid money to talk crap and what not, while AB, who allegedly cheated on his wife goes scot free? 👏

Btw, in my opinion Rekha conducts herself in a much more dignified manner than Jayaji. What happened between her and AB, we don't know all those details, so not good to call her names. She deserves a little more respect than she's being given here.

I dont remember Big B making any remark on Rekha.

It is cheap on part of Rekha bcoz that affair if there was one ended probably 50 years back and Rekha went on to date or marry many men after that. 

People slam Vivek for exactly the same reason when he talks abt Ash. Why should Rekha be spared? 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

I dont remember Big B making any remark on Rekha.

It is cheap on part of Rekha bcoz that affair if there was one ended probably 50 years back and Rekha went on to date or marry many men after that. 

People slam Vivek for exactly the same reason when he talks abt Ash. Why should Rekha be spared? 

Baat yeh nahin ki public mein kya bole Big B. Baat yeh hai ki real life mein kya kiya usne.

Public mein sant mahatma hai Big B, but asal zindagi mein bade kukarm kiye hain. He's like that Bollywood villain who can't be exposed cause people will stay in denial about his image.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Baat yeh nahin ki public mein kya bole Big B. Baat yeh hai ki real life mein kya kiya usne.

Public mein sant mahatma hai Big B, but asal zindagi mein bade kukarm kiye hain. He's like that Bollywood villain who can't be exposed cause people will stay in denial about his image.

Any proof for what you are saying?’ Allegedly’ doesn’t quite cut it!