Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

He ruined both the women's lives😡

Eh Rekha was not a saint to get into a relationship with a married man. 

And Jaya could've divorced Amitabh instead of giving a pass to her husband's cheating ways. But I can understand her not doing it because of Abhishek who was just a baby back then. 

At least now nothing is stopping her from taking a divorce, but maybe again she doesn't want to break her huge joint family, along with this selfish reason that being the wife of Big B has it's own advantages. 

Edited by AwaamKiJaan - 2 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

And Jaya could've divorced Amitabh instead of giving a pass to her husband's cheating ways. But I can understand her not doing it because of Abhishek who was just a baby back then. 

At least now nothing is stopping her from taking a divorce, but maybe again she doesn't want to break her huge joint family, along with this selfish reason that being the wife of Big B has it's own advantages. 

Sadly, this is true. 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's all about the money...honey !!

Before I thought he was unmarried when he met Rekha but facts are something else.. In their songs you can see how much they were into each other but it's sad she went for a married man when she had so many options and it seems like she will always love amitabh as whenever she comes on reality shows she sings his songs and blushes at his name and whenever she says that shayari it's obvious it's for him LOL

Now Jaya she would never divorce him & it seems like she dealt with so much shit throughout her life that she is grumpy and can't change that now. It's hard for her as she has no option but to stay with him and it's not only Rekha there are so many other women in the list but Jaya should have left him then but it's too late.

Both the women suffered the most and big b got away with it easy and he has no worries ðŸ˜¡

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

He is so nasty to Jaya, what is there to celebrate anyway?

Anyone read this article? Karan Thapar documented the incident where Amitabh yelled at Jaya in front of Karan. Also, in the Simi Garewal interview, Amitabh was so cold towards Jaya.

https://newsable.asianetnews.com/gallery/entertainment/when-amitabh-bachchan-yelled-at-jaya-bachchan-in-front-of-media-here-s-what-happened-next-rcb-qi4u0g#image7

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Anyone read this article? Karan Thapar documented the incident where Amitabh yelled at Jaya in front of Karan. Also, in the Simi Garewal interview, Amitabh was so cold towards Jaya.

https://newsable.asianetnews.com/gallery/entertainment/when-amitabh-bachchan-yelled-at-jaya-bachchan-in-front-of-media-here-s-what-happened-next-rcb-qi4u0g#image7

Mean n Self-Centered he is. just the opposite of what he portrays himself to the world😡

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I bet Amitabh regrets choosing Jaya over Rekha seeing how both women have aged. 

both of them have aged fine and look great for their age..no one has pulled a hema malini and looking like a walking talking wax statue..she looks the worst of them all..her lips just don't move..and she has a perpetual surprised expression from the eye brows while the rest of the face is frozen to the T

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

both of them have aged fine and look great for their age..no one has pulled a hema malini and looking like a walking talking wax statue..she looks the worst of them all..her lips just don't move..and she has a perpetual surprised expression from the eye brows while the rest of the face is frozen to the T

You are talking from a female perspective. From a male perspective, women looking like wax statues are the best from their species. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

You are talking from a female perspective. From a male perspective, women looking like wax statues are the best from their species. 

lol..i am a guy..so there is no female perspective here...there is no gender specific perspective to my statement actually..it is not always supposed to be..it is a generic statement which i will say for any one who goes ridiculously overboard with the cosmetic procedures that he or she looks more like an alien than human..

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

lol..i am a guy..so there is no female perspective here...there is no gender specific perspective to my statement actually..it is not always supposed to be..it is a generic statement which i will say for any one who goes ridiculously overboard with the cosmetic procedures that he or she looks more like an alien than human..

Well I was speaking from an old man's perspective (specifically Big B). 

Since you yourself said that your statement is not gender specific and most likely you're a young guy who won't be sexually attracted to any of these old ladies, you're talking objectively without any bias. 

But from the POV of an old tharki like Big B, Rekha and Hema have aged much better than Jaya even if it's because of makeup and surgeries. 

Edited by AwaamKiJaan - 2 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

He acts calm and composed and then take out his anger on his wife. 

His wife takes out anger on public

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 2 years ago