SAIRAT SS – "I am always there for you" (Updated Pt12 on pg85 on 27/8) - Page 66

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It's okay, I'll wait and i love this story alot. I hope you update soon😊

And, yes i love physical intimacy and emotional intimacy alot. 

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mayagujral

It's okay, I'll wait and i love this story alot. I hope you update soon😊

And, yes i love physical intimacy and emotional intimacy alot. 

When you tell that you love the story... I feel so happy... and feel motivated to write more...

I have joined new company... so will try to write when I get time... to write such intense chapters na.. I need to set my mind and be in that mood for long time with full concentration.... that too for a long time one or 2 days without any other thoughts... it should written at a stretch to write the emotions properly.... so only I give long long gaps as I don't get such long duration to put my concentration....

ssoujanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevaSingh

It was very emotional 😢

Loved every bit of it ❤

The diolouge dilevry and emotion in that was supperb 

Update soon next 

Once again I am saying your writing skills are amazing 👏 keep it up 

Thank you so much for your kind words 💓 🙏 ❤️ 😊 .... it motivates me to write more....

Will try to update soon..

ssoujanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiva02

Both have so much pain and regrets in life😭

Yes 😒

I guess Virat also needs one session with dr Anjali to deal with his pain. Then only he will be able to help Sai.

I haven't thought about it yet..... but nice thought.... I will try to add this in my story.... thank you for suggesting...

excited for Sammy's return.

I hope you will like its aftermath... I want it to be a bang....

Reply in bold...

ssoujanya thumbnail

Disclaimer: Hello guys. I am here with the next part. Please excuse me, If you find anything stupid or of no logic. Please excuse me for any grammatical mistakes and also if I did not meet your expectations. I am trying my best to keep the updates as interesting as possible. Some dialogues are very repetitive. Sorry for that. I just went with the flow.

Please vote and let me know your thoughts on upcoming story, what all you want to read further, anything you want to tell or any suggestions, in comments. Please interact so that I can make story much better. And please don't forget to vote if you like this part. Also please let me know if you feel like story is boring.

PART-12

Everyone shocked hearing Samrat’s voice and turned in direction of voice and saw Samrat in compounder clothes.

Virat- Jeeva….

Bhavani- Samrat…..

Mansi is just standing like a statue and crying, looking at Samrat. Pakhi is tensed seeing Samrat as she is sacred of thinking about the facts that he may reveal. All went near Samrat. Virat was just standing at the same place looking at Samrat with tears in his eyes as he could not believe that his Jeeva his back.

Ashwini- Thank you Bappa for sending back our Samrat, safe and sound.

Mohit- Dada… where were you? I missed you a lot. I am very happy to see you.

Karishma- Samrat dada, I could not believe that it is you. Thank God you came back.

Bhavani- Samrat….. Where were you all these days?

Ninad- Samrat, I am very happy to see you back.

Omkar- Samrat, are you alright? Have you been in a any problem and could not come back?

Sonali- Samrat, where were you? We were so tensed. Does anyone take this long to come back? Tell me?

All they while Mansi is looking at Samrat with love, care, pain, hurt and anger in her eyes. She did even move a bit. Samrat is observing his mother from the corner of his eyes, while acknowledging others.

Ashwini- First let him relax and then he will answer all our questions.

All made him sit in the center sofa and relax while Mansi sat on side sofa, beside Virat. Bhavani silently observed all this. Then,

Ninad- Samrat, where were you for the past one year? Have you ever thought about your family members?

Omkar- We all are worried about you and searching for you.

Bhavani- Leave us. Have ever thought about your mother? She kept praying to bappa for your return. Finally, her prayers have been answered. You came back.

Samrat- I know badi mami that aayi will be waiting for me to come back. But I know that you are all there to take care of her.

Ashwini- Even though we all there, no one can fulfil your absence in her life. Where were you all these days?

Samrat- I will tell everything. First let me meet everyone.

Samrat got up and met everyone but skipped Pakhi. When he went near Virat, Virat hugged him tightly and cried. 

Virat- Jeeva, do you know how much I missed you and searched for you. Where were you Jeeva all these days?

Samrat did not reciprocate and reply to Virat. He just moved on to Mansi. When he went near Mansi and hugged her, she did not reciprocate the hug. Samrat understood that his mother is angry and hurt. He thought to talk to his mother in private and settle things. He came back and stood at the center, beside Bhavani. All the while, Virat is just thinking about Samrat’s behavior. All these is observed by everyone, but no one spoke anything.

Sonali- Thank God you came back. Now everything will be fine. But, why did you take so many days to come back and where were you? Was there any problem?

Samrat- There was no problem. I left intentionally and did not want to come back even now. I saw Virat and Pulkit in hospital and heard their talk. I was curious to know what all happened in past one year, in my absence. So came here in disguise and saw Sai understood that she is Virat’s wife. I hid myself to watch, what all will happen and heard Sai’s story. After hearing about past and her way of dealing with problems at such young age, I got ashamed of myself. I just ran away from my problems instead of facing them bravely, like Sai did. I got inspired from her and want to correct my mistake. So, I revealed myself to clear everything. You all might be thinking that I will be here from now on. No. I haven’t thought about it, whether to stay or go back. I am yet to make a decision.

Bhavani- What are you talking? What happened? You came back just now and talking about going back.

Samrat- Yes, Badi mami.I am no longer that old Samrat, I am a changed man now. I have started a new life away from all of you. I just came back to clear everything.

Bhavani- What? You left intentionally? that too on the next day of your marriage? What happened Samrat that you left all of us?

Sonali- Why are you talking? Did something happen? Did anyone hurt you or offend you? Why did you leave?

Ashwini- You are the eldests on of this house and we can never be complete without you? Have ever thought about your aayi? How will she take if you leave her again and go?

Samrat- I know my aayi. She will understand if I explain. She always wants me to be happy and I am very happy with the life I choose for myself.

Sonali- But, tell us reason which made you do all these? To start a new life away from all of us? Why did you choose to abandon all of us?

Karishma- Samrat dada, did you leave the house because you got to know about something which you should not?

Samrat- Whatever might have happened in the past, I have started a new life and I want to live my life that way only.

Bhavani- What? You have decided for yourself, but what about Patralekha? Have you ever thought about your wife, Patralekha? What all she has gone through in your absence? From the time you left, she has been waiting for you to return. She is still here, just for you.

Samrat- She is still here not because of me badi mami. She hardly knows me to sacrifice anything for me. There is some other reason for her stay back in this house.          

Bhavani- Yes, you are right. She is here not because of you. She is here for all us because of love and respect she has for all of us. She has fulfilled all the responsibilities of daughter-in-law. Do you even know how difficult it is for a woman to live her life without her husband? Do you even know what all she has gone through because of your absence?

Samrat- Whatever you tell badi mami, it doesn’t affect me because I know the truth. Patralekha never wanted to marry me.

All the time, Virat is just thinking about reason for Samrat’s departure. But after listening to the conversation, he understood the reason.

Virat- Jeeva, can you please listen to me once.

Samrat- Wait Virat…..

Before Samrat could complete his sentence, Bhavani interrupted.

Bhavani- Samrat, do you even know….

Samrat- Badi mami, before you do any more praises of Patralekha, please call her parents and ask them to come here, immediately. Let’s continue our discussion after their arrival. Everything will be clear to everyone.

Bhavani- But Samrat…

Samrat- Badi mami…… if you want to know everything, please call her parents here.

Meanwhile Samrat thought of changing his clothes and was about to go to his old room to get the clothes but remembered that the room is no more only his, someone is already staying in that room for the past one year.  

Samrat- Mohit, please bring my clothes from my old room to guest room. I want to freshen up and change my clothes.

No one told anything as they want to give him space. After few minutes, he came back to hall area after changing clothes. Bhavani called Pakhi’s parents and told them to come to Chavan Niwas as soon as possible and informed them about Samrat’s return. Now, Virat is determined to clear everything to everyone once for all. All these while Pakhi is hell scared thinking about what will Samrat reveal. More that Samrat, she is scared of what Virat will reveal to everyone because he is changed now and no more the old Virat who used to hesitate to say anything to anyone. Seeing his face, it looks like he will do anything to get his brother back.

After sometime, Pakhi’s parents arrived and saw everyone sitting silently and also Pakhi’s tensed state.

Sailesh- Samrat beta, how are you? Thank God you came back safely.

Vaishali- Haa damadji, I am very happy to see you back. Finally, my daughter’s life will be back totrack and she will not be alone, anymore. Now I don’t have to worry about her future.

Samrat- We talk about her future later. First let’s talk about past.

Pakhi’s parents got tensed listening to Samrat’s cold voice. They are worried thinking about the scene that is about to unfold.

Samrat- I request you all to not talk in the middle and let me handle everything. I want to ask some questions. Badi mami, I specially request you to not talk anything in favor of Patralekha without knowing anything.

Bhavani just nodded.

Samrat- So, with whom should I start? Let me start with my brother. So, Virat, do you Patralekha before our marriage?

Virat- Yes.

Samrat- Ok. How did you meet her?

Virat- I met her when I went to do puja in Nashik. She gave me power bank when my battery ran out in the middle of puja. After that I met her again in Yoga retreat. Then later I met her in your haldi.

Samrat- Did you love her before our marriage?

Virat- I thought I loved her but I realised later that it was just an infatuation.

All elders except Ashwini are shocked hearing this. Ashwini is proud of her son for being genuine.

Samrat- Ok. If yout hought that you loved her, why did you not propose her?

Virat- By the time I thought to propose her, I had to leave from there urgently to join my duty in Gadcharoli. So, I took her number and promised to contact her soon. But I lost her number and could not contact her. She blocked my number thinking that I cheated her when I could not recognise her voice when she called me. By the time I next saw her, she has agreed to marry you.

Samrat- She has agreed to me but our marriage did not happen yet. Then why did you not tell me about all these and stop the marriage?

Virat- By the time I saw her again, you were already in love with her. Everyone was so happy about marriage. Everyone has already accepted her as you wife. I did not want to hurt you and everyone by telling anything. So, I decided not to tell anyone about this.

Samrat- Ok. I will be back to you later. Now let me ask my in-laws. Did you both knew about all these before our marriage? Please answer everything truthfully. Remember that your daughter’s future will depend on this.

Sailesh- Yes, she told us about Virat. She was heartbroken that he cheated her. So, we requested herto move on and agree for the marriage. She half-heartedly agreed for marriage. We were happy that she took step to move on. But on your haldi we saw Virat and got to know that he did not cheat her and it was just a misunderstanding. We requested him to tell your family and stop the marriage. But he did not agree at all. I remember, he said that he is debited to you for saving his life in childhood. So, he wants to fulfil that debt by giving you the person you love. He decided to sacrifice for you. He finally said that he will not stop the marriage and its up to us to go forward with the marriage or not. He cleared that even if we back out from marriage, he will not marry Pakhi as can’t marry the girl whom his brother loves.

Samrat- If you know that your daughter loves Virat, why did you let her marry me?

Sailesh- I asked her to back out from marriage if she doesn’t want to marry you. But….

He hesitated to tell further.

Samrat- Saileshji, don’t hesitate to tell anything. Whatever may be or how big the truth may be, please tell. We will clear out everything once for all.

Sailesh understood that this is only way to correct his daughter’s life. Many times, he has tried to make her understand to move ahead and forget Virat, but she never listened to him. Now it’s up to him to make everything correct, even though her daughter may get humiliated now, but for her future, he has to do this.

Sailesh- She agreed for the marriage even after warning her of consequences. She said that this is the only way to stay near Virat as he is never gonna marry her even if she cancels this marriage.

Pakhi- Baba…. What all are you telling? How can you do this to me?

Sailesh- Let me talk Pakhi beta. You might hate me for all these. I know what I am going to tell may put my daughter’s dignity at stake. But this is necessary to do for her good future. She is so stubborn and not ready to understand anything. Once, I let her do as per her wish and spoil her life. Now I got second chance to set her life and I will do what is correct and not repeat my old mistake.

Samrat- Saileshji, don’t worry. Whatever you tell will be in these 4 walls and I promise you that this will not go out of this house. I am asking you because I want to know the truth to decide the future of this marriage. Please continue.

Sailesh- She told us that if she could not be as Virat’s wife at least she can be as his friend and can see him every day.  She said that Virat has promised her that he will be her friend forever and will not let anyone into his heart other than her. I even asked her, how can she believe all these and what if, in future, some other girl comes into his life. But she was so confident that he will not let anyone in his life. I even asked her why she wanted Virat to be alone without any support all his life. She was so adamant to marry you as she doesn’t want to lose Virat as a friend. I even warned her that this decision will spoil three lives. I requested her to think about the marriage again. She was not ready to listen and I let her marry you even after knowing that this is wrong. I let her spoil her life by being silent. Now I will not do that mistake again by being silent and letting her do whatever she wants. I understood that Virat loves Sai a lot, and I am very happy for them. I tried a lot to her understand that Virat has moved on and she also have to, but she is so stubborn to listen to me.

It was complete silence for few minutes in Chavan Niwas. Everyone is shocked hearing truth bombs about daughter-in-law of this house. They never ever thought that she could do all these. Virat stood there with his head hung low as he is ashamed of his promise to Pakhi. He has to face this some day and it will be better if that day is today. He can clear everything and get rid of at least part of his guilt by pouring out his heart.

Samrat- Virat, I never thought that my brother could do such thing. How could you give such promise to a girl who is going to get married to your brother, leave you brother, even if she is going to get married to other person? How can you love a married girl for your whole life?

Virat- I know Jeeva, I did a very big mistake by making that senseless promise which created these many problems in all our lives. I am telling you, I honestly thought that once you both get married and start living together, she will forget me once she gets to know you, how good person you are.

Samrat- How can you think like that Virat? If you are in front of her every day, how can she forget you and move on? And one more thing, how did you think that you will be able to live by seeing the girl you love with your brother. Now, when I think of this, I remember that you were so sad by seeing us close in Sangeet. You were not even able to see us close for some time. If that is case, then how did you think you will be able live your whole life like that?

Virat- I thought I will take transfer to some other location and go away from all of you. When I met her, I got attracted to her. I thought she will perfectly fit in our family. Then sunny motivated me and I thought that attraction was love and I was eagerly waiting to propose her. Then suddenly I got to know that she is getting married to you and you were in love with her. Before I could process everything and think, she came to my room on your Sangeet night. I was so tensed that someone will see us and misunderstand. I requested her to go away from my room but she hell bent on convincing me to cancel the marriage. In that high emotional state, without thinking anything, I gave away that promise and pushed her to marry you. That was the biggest mistake of my life.

Virat said all these with tears in his eyes. There was complete silence in the room as everyone are trying to digest things which are getting unveiled.

Samrat- Does Sai know about all these?

Virat just nodded as he was not able to speak anything more because of heavy heart and choked throat.

Samrat- When did she get to know about all these?

Virat- I told her about my promise before our marriage as I want to clear everything to her, before itself. By the time of my marriage, I have not yet come out of my infatuation. It took some time for me to come out. I thought I did a great thing by sacrificing my so-called love. I even told Sai that we can’t have a normal husband and wife relationship and also to not expect anything from me as a husband. I told her that our marriage is just a compromise, a deal. I will support her till she becomes doctor and become independent then she can leave me, if she wants.

Samrat- Virat, how can you do such thing to Sai? She just lost her father and she has to enter a deal marriage where she thought she can never get the love of her husband. And from what I have heard, she is not even accepted as daughter-in-law of this house. Have you ever thought about what all she might be going through? That too at such young age when she was supposed to live a carefree life?  

Virat- I know Jeeva and I despise myself for that. I was so self-centric, always thinking about my pain, my loss which is nothing compared to Sai’s. I always thought from my point of view that I was supporting her. I never thought about her feeling’s. One more biggest mistake which I have done, the mistake which created the actual problem and messed our life is, allowing Pakhi to interfere in my life, our lives, allowing her to speak in between us. Initially, when you left house on the next day of marriage, she used to call saying that needs a friend. Then, when I got to know that you are MIA, I was guilty that I pushed her to marry you and she is in that position because of me. More than my feelings for her, I was guilty for her. Treating her as a friend, I let her interfere in my personal life. She wanted to spend time with me. And I used to talk to her as a friend as I thought she is our responsibility in your absence. In this process, I hurt Sai a lot. One day, she left the house when I supported Sai and not her. When I went to meet her in her house to request her to come back, I got to know that she wants to control my life, want power over my life which is very wrong. So, left her house and came back. I was guilty and just want to her to come back, in this house as she is your wife and daughter in law of this house as it’s her right to stay in this house. Then Sai went to meet her and next day Pakhi was back. I was happy that she was here as this is her right to live here. I never thought to know how Sai convinced her to come back. But, when I spoke to Sai, recently, I got to know that Sai told Pakhi that I was restless in her absence and want her to come back. Then I just understood how my behavior is sending wrong signals to everyone. I guess, this gave hope to Pakhi that I still love her. In many situations, in order to maintain peace in house, I used to shut Sai which made people misunderstand my silence. Sometimes, in my jealousy for Sai, I used to get frustrated and shout on her. She is no less, she used to give back, then went both used to hurt each other in anger. Now I understand, in middle, Pakhi used to come and interfere, and I used to let her, which made situations worse. I guess, all these gave hope to Pakhi that she meant something in my life. Once I got over that infatuation for Pakhi, when Sai used to question my relationship with Pakhi, I used to get hurt and angry thinking that why Sai never understands me. Now, I realised that, if I told her about my promise in clear words, it’s my duty to tell her when I think that promise is more valid. I broke that promise that moment itself when I married Sai, but it took me sometime to understand that. By the time I understood, everything became complicated. Now, I realise my mistake and I am trying to correct all my mistakes.

All these problems are just because I met Pakhi that day, in Nashik. If I would have not met her that day, then you would have not left all of us and go. I would have not made that stupid promise and hurt Sai like that. I regret that day in my life. Kaash, that day would have never come in my life.

That’s it. Pakhi’s heart broke listening that Virat regrets the day he met her. She looked at Virat with tears in his eyes.

Virat- I did hurt Sai many times because of my stupid infatuation. I can swear on my life that once I got over with it and saw goodness in Sai, there was no going back. After spending sometime with Sai and getting to know her, I fell for her. Now I love her like crazy. My Sai is a gem, my gem. Not just a gem, she is a Kohinoor and I am very lucky that I got her. I thank God for sending her in my life. I never loved Pakhi, if I would have loved her, I would have fought with everyone to get her. But with Sai, even though I did not lover her then, even though I knew my family will not accept her, I married her, fought for her education even though if it means going against my family and hurting them. Even though Pakhi requested me many times, I never said anything to anyone to stop the marriage. I am guilty that Sai has to go through so much because of me. Her father sacrificed his life to save me, she was not accepted in this house and always got taunts just because I did not stand for her. I even kicked her out the house in might of the night by breaking the promise I made to my guru. And now I don’t know how make up for all these. She is just suffering and in so much pain, all because of me.

Virat is in hiccups by the time he completed telling his point of view. Ashwini rushed to him to support him and calm him down. Others, along with Pakhi’s parents are sad for him. Samrat could not see his little brother, his Shiva, in such a vulnerable state. He did not think about anything and wen to him and hugged him to comfort him.

Samrat- Bas Virat Bas. Enough for today. Calm down. Whatever mistakes you might have done, at the last you are the one supported her when there is no one for her. Took care of her. If you would have only given her hurt, she would have not cared for you this much and have a fear of losing you. From what I have observed for the past few hours, you are very dear to her. She is not ready to leave your hand even in her unconscious state. You are the dearest person to her after her Abha and you are the one whom she trusts after her Abha. She needs you now Virat. Only you can help her. You have to bring your old Sai back. She is very brave. You have to bring that brave Sai back.

Virat- I will Jeeva, I will. I will do anything in my power to back my carefree, sassy, fierce Sai Joshi back. I also want to tell you something. I don’t know if I could say or not.

Samrat- Please say what you want to. Don’t hesitate.

Virat- See, I agree that it was my mistake that my behavior might be misunderstood by Pakhi in earlier days of my marriage. But once I realised that I love Sai, I cleared told Pakhi that Inever loved her and it was just an attraction for a brief time and I dearly love my wife Sai. But she is not at all ready to accept reality.

Ashwini- When I talked about this, no one did believe me. At least now you should understand the reason behind Patralekha’s hate and jealousy towards Sai and why she always used to taunt Sai. This the reason why I aways objected Patralekha’s interference in Virat and Sai’s life. But she is always the susheel bahu who can’t do any mistake. You all never believed me and always believed her.

Samrat- What? How can you all not believe Ashwini mami over Patralekha. It’s been just one year that Patralekha is in this house. I never expected this from all of you.

Karishma- It has always been like this in this house dada. Patralekha Bhabhi is Adarsh bahu of this house who can never do any mistake and we all should learn from her. I guess, yes, the important quality that we should learn from her is to marry one brother to be close to another brother. Great!

Bhavani- Karishma…. Stop your non-sense.

Samrat- She is not talking any non-sense. She is showing reality to you all. Not all girls from rich families are good and from poor families are bad that you can taunt them and crush them.

Karishma- Leave it Samrat dada. Any ways Virat dada has already raised his voice against this and came in support of us.

Bhavani and her gang hung their heads low out of shame. This revelation is big blow from them. They understood that how wrong they are in judging people. Pakhi’s parents are very ashamed of themselves for not stopping their daughter from doing anything she wants. They regret for not stopping her from doing mistakes.

Pakhi could not lift her face and see anyone. She never thought that this day would come. She never thought things would turn out like this and everything becomes against her. Always there was a hope that somewhere Virat still loves her and all these is just temporary. But it is very hard to take when reality came and slapped on her face. Virat never loved her. If he has any concern left for her, he would have not humiliated her by saying everything in open. Now, when she thinks, he is only concerned about his brother, Sai and his family. Her feelings never mattered to him. Even her baba has humiliated her by telling everything. She doesn’t know what she is feeling now. She doesn’t know what to do know.

Virat- Jeeva, even we are at fault and needs to be blamed. You left the house the very next day of marriage and never returned. I made that stupid promise which pushed her to marry you. I feel your absence and my presence had made everything complex in her life. I feel, she has not yet moved on from her past. Now, I have made everything clear from my side and it’s up to you both to decide about your relationship. I want to ask you something.

Samrat- Yes Virat, you can ask.

Virat- How did you got to know about all these?

Samrat- On the night of our marriage, when I went to my room, she was talking to you on mobile and announcing that she loves you and she could not love any other person, especially me. I was heartbroken that you both betrayed me by hiding the truth. Specifically, her announcing that she loves you, that too on the day of our marriage is something I could not handle. So, instead facing the situation bravely, I went far away so that you two can become one. I thought that you both might have got married after I left. But I saw you and heard your conversation with Pulkit and got to know about Devi tai and Harini. I also heard while you were talking to doctor about your wife. So, I got curious to know about what all happened in the past year, in my absence. But when I saw you and Sai, then later after getting to know Sai’s past, I want to be her brother and help her, as she like my little sister. I don’t know but I formed an unknown bond with her.

Virat- Thank you so much Jeeva for coming back and thank you for accepting Sai and treating her as your sister.

Samrat- How can I not like my brother’s love. How can I not after seeing the way she cares for you and protective of you even though she herself is going through so much.

Virat- Yes, that’s my Sai, brave girl. I am very lucky to have her in my life.

It was shock to everyone, after listening to everything.

Now, after listening to everyone’s point of view, Pakhi doesn’t know what to decipher from it. She could not decide what to do next. She needs time to think about everything and make the right decision. By seeing her face, Sailesh understood that she needs time. So,

Sailesh- Samrat beta, Iam very sorry for all of these. Not only Pakhi even we are responsible for all this mess in her life and also spoiling your life.

Samrat- No Sailesh ji, we all are wrong at some point of time and everything would have been different even if one of us would have done the right thing. We can’t get anything by dwelling over past.

Sailesh- You are right. We will take Pakhi with us now to our home for now. She needs time to process all of these and think. Now she is not in a state to talk about anything. I will let you know when she is ready to talk. Then you both can decide what to do next.

Samrat- Ok. No problem.

Pakhi and her parents left to their home. After they left,

Samrat- How come Pulkit is here? What is the story of Devi Tai and Pulkit? How come they are together after these many years.

Mohit- The credit goes to our Sai Vahini.

Samrat is surprised after listening to this.

Samrat- What? Sai?

Mohit- Yes Samrat dada. When Devi Tai was in college, Pulkit jiju and Devi Tai loved each other and got married as they knew that their relationship will not be accepted in this house because Pulkit jiju was naukar of this house. When Kaku, Ninad kaka and Baba got to know about this, they brought back Tai and restrained her from going out and told Pulkit jiju that she got married to another person. But Tai was pregnant by the time they got separated. After her delivery, Kaku gave away the baby to Orphanage for the sake of family’s reputation. But somehow, Pulkit Jiju found out about that and got back our niece, Harinee.

Samrat- So, Tai was not hallucinating when she spoke about her husband and kid? And how did Sai find out about all these?

Mohit- No dada, she was not. But none of us believed Tai. But Vahini believed her and tried to find out about that. By coincidence, Pulkit jiju is guest lecturer in Sai Vahini’s college. She got to know about the relationship between Tai and Jiju and brought Jiju to our home. Even after all these, my baba tried to manipulate all of us by creating false document against jiju that he is married to some other women and he came back just to take revenge on us. But Sai Vahini trusted jiju and tried to convince everyone that there is some misunderstanding as she has seen the right document where it was mentioned that Tai is jiju’s wife. No one, even Virat dada believed her. So, she got Tai and jiju married without anyone of us knowing about it. And Virat dada in his anger, kicked her out of this house in middle of the night.

Samrat got angry on Virat and his family for doing all these to his Tai and Sai. But he knows that nothing can be achieved by digging out past. He knows that Virat is changed man now as is regretting for all of his past mistakes.

Samrat- How did Sai comeback to the house?

Mohit- The next day, dada got to know the truth and went to Vahini to apologise and get her back. But she refused to come back. Then dada went to mission where he got shot. Knowing this, Vahini came back and took care of him. You know, we even celebrated Harinee’s birthday recently.

Samrat- Is it?

Virat- Yes Jeeva. She is so cute. When she asked for you, I told her that you will come back soon to meet her.

Samrat- Then I want to meet her as soon as possible.

Virat- You can go to Tai’s house and meet her. She will be very happy to meet you. But I feel we cannot bring Tai and harinee here because of Sai’s state. We will not be able to handle them after they see Sai in this state because they both love Sai alot.

Samrat- I can understand Virat. Don’t worry. I will only go there and meet them.

Sai- Aaba….. Virat Sir….

Sai got a nightmare where she saw some shooting her Abha and then aiming at Virat. She woke with sweat all over and found Virat missing. Because anyone could go up after hearing her squeal, Sai came down running in search of Virat. When she saw Virat,

Sai- Virat Sir, where did you go by leaving me alone. I told you right to not go out of the room. And what happened? Why I was sleeping?

Everyone understood that Sai doesn’t remember anything and they all have to act as if they don’t know anything about her past.

Virat- You got tried and slept off. I made lie down and came downstairs to meet someone special. See who has come back.

And showed her Samrat.

Sai- Samrat dada….

Samrat- Yes, your Samrat dada. I got to know about you from Virat. I met everyone but you as you were sleeping.

Sai- Thank God you came back. Virat Sir told me many of your childhood stories, how you both used to prank. He used to miss you a lot. Now you are back, everyone will be happy.

Samrat- Is it?

Samrat looked at Virat with spark in his eyes.

Sai- Yes. He missed you a lot. But you are not angry on Virat Sir, right? I am asking because I think I know the reason why you left.

Samrat- No more Sai. I was angry on him. But when I came back, we cleared out everything.

Sai- I am happy that now everything is fine.

All are happy that all misunderstandings are clear and everything is fine.

Ashwini- Enough of your talks. You continue these talks later. No one has eaten anything after breakfast and its already past lunch time. Now let’s all have lunch.

All moved to dining area to have their lunch.

Precap: Samrat and Mansi talk. and much more...

P.S: Hey guys, I want to know about your opinion on something. My story started from Harinee's birthday track. So based on character's shown till that point of time, I tried write what I felt from everyone's point of view. So, based on character's shown till then, I want to bring back Pakhi and unite her with Samrat as we all know Samrat still loves her. I feel, if there is no Pakhi, there is no spice in ghum. Of course she can't be goody two shoes. What is you opinion on these? Please let me know in comments.

Edited by ssoujanya - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Wow. I took some time to read but I liked it. Patralekha ko keep but I hope she knows her real place. I trust you will keep Sairat together. also, just a suggestion. If you feel the length of the story is thoda big, you update in part 1 and part 2. I loved the update ❤️ thank you so much for the tag

ssoujanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Wow. I took some time to read but I liked it. Patralekha ko keep but I hope she knows her real place. I trust you will keep Sairat together. also, just a suggestion. If you feel the length of the story is thoda big, you update in part 1 and part 2. I loved the update ❤️ thank you so much for the tag

Thank you 😊 

I don't know if you have read the story from the start or just this part. This is the first time i have tagged you in this story. This story started from Harinee's bday track. It deals with Sai's pain and how Virat is always there for her. Here SaiRat bond is something different yet similar from the show. I have written everything what all we wanted to see in serial... 

Yes... as it is long, it will take time to read. This is my style of updating. I always update long parts ofcourse with long gaps between them 😃

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update. I am so glad the truth is out. 

Keep P in the story if you want and also black but please make other people smarter and not dumber like CNwasis. 👍🏼

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Oh I am sorry. I was not aware of that 😊

ssoujanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Oh I am sorry. I was not aware of that 😊

No problem 😊 

If you have time and feel like reading, you can try out this story... but before that I warn you that it will be around 6.5hrs read.... I parallelly upload in wattpad also... you can also find there...

And also please let me know if I have to tag you in this thread, next time or not...