Ishq par Zor Nahi - EDT #5 Ruk jaana nahi tu kahin haar ke - Page 101

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by esprit_00

Btw... I feel like Ahaan going in bitter toxic mode isn't for Ishqi leaving Mayank at the altar. I think he is more upset that she didnt tell him the reason for it. Even if she had just done it for her feelings, he would have let go (as he mentioned earlier on Friday episode). I dont know but the last bit today when he is talking to himself and asks why she left Mayank... and adds "Woh bhi us waqt tab... main aur Ishqi ek doosre ke itne Paa.."

I think her silence irked him... but rather than understanding that silence, his obsession just made him extremely bitter in life. 

That was soemthing confused me. Why would he say “wo bhi is waqt tab.. main aur ishqi ek doosre ke itne pa.. “ what was he implying? That she should have married because she was close to Ahaan?😆

Originally posted by CornKhazana

NK was hilarious, seems like kartik is our NK.

Abha Mam's charters are turning dark with each show. IPKKND she was full positive , YUDKBH grey and here full negative.

I have not seen any other show with her so didn’t know, 🤔 hmmm

Originally posted by kankabhor

That was soemthing confused me. Why would he say “wo bhi is waqt tab.. main aur ishqi ek doosre ke itne pa.. “ what was he implying? That she should have married because she was close to Ahaan?😆

Nehi 😆 He was like why tab jab we were so close to each other means exactly tab kyun Kia tab nehi karti tho Ahaan ko yeh nehi lagta Ki Ahaan k wajase Kia Hai and Ahaan guilt trip pe nehi jata and thoda normal behaviour karta mind se kaam leta... I am guessing this not sure 🤣

Originally posted by IO_OI

i always thought tht his gussa is for her not having enough faith, ... i also think ki in future with mayank full reveal, he is going to go nuts. all the anger,desperation and dissapointment r bottling up in him too.

for me, she didnt trust, he didnt wait.  and its a long road for both of em.

I also feel ahaan is in bitter toxic mode bcuz he is helpless, he is fighting with his sanskaars inside, his denial too. he just needs one good reason to ditch them. and ishqi is ziddi too. Dont kill me, but i also felt that somewhere, ishqi was recieving so much hate, he likes tareefe and respect in society, he didnt like people badmouthing her on the inside, and just needed one reason to protect her from others. Now when I see it, He felt deceived too. 

She trusted him hence her dialogue to him today on trust. She was stuck because of Sonu and did not say anything. Otherwise she was ready to tell him. She came the next morning to tell him (half truth to protect Sonu) but by then he did not want to see the video or listen. Now he is asking her and ofcourse she does not want to tell him anything 🤐 

Originally posted by IO_OI

i always thought tht his gussa is for her not having enough faith, ... i also think ki in future with mayank full reveal, he is going to go nuts. all the anger,desperation and dissapointment r bottling up in him too.

for me, she didnt trust, he didnt wait.  and its a long road for both of em.

I also feel ahaan is in bitter toxic mode bcuz he is helpless, he is fighting with his sanskaars inside, his denial too. he just needs one good reason to ditch them. and ishqi is ziddi too. Dont kill me, but i also felt that somewhere, ishqi was recieving so much hate, he likes tareefe and respect in society, he didnt like people badmouthing her on the inside, and just needed one reason to protect her from others. Now when I see it, He felt deceived too. 

I agree, that ishqi is ziddi too. And that is making him more mad. He keeps asking her why is she taking all blame and suffering. And she is adamant as she knows what he wants and doesn’t want to give him that 🤦‍♀️

Originally posted by kankabhor

No I think he would have married her... if she had only told him why she left Mayank regardless of the reason... that’s why I said that line was kind of bizarre 

Also... if this pregnancy thing turns out to be true.. it will play out tomorrow in 2 ways:

1) Rhea leaves one of her earrings or something behind on purpose

2) Or when Ahaan gets cold feet, her mom will create drama that she knows what happened between them that night when he was drunk & that he took advantage bla bla

Ahaan's reaction will be like kaunsi raat mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi hai

Sarlu will be like - mein jaanthi thi Ginni kuch toh tha

Karthik will be like - bhai aapne ?

Daadi will be like - hai meri sanskaar

Originally posted by Prana1

She trusted him hence her dialogue to him today on trust. She was stuck because of Sonu and did not say anything. Otherwise she was ready to tell him. She came the next morning to tell him (half truth to protect Sonu) but by then he did not want to see the video or listen. Now he is asking her and ofcourse she does not want to tell him anything 🤐 

yeah bingo ...

Ahaan did not want to hear the half truth because he was at a point in this relationship that he needed her to be completely candid and she was not in a position to speak the complete truth.

No I think he would have married her... if she had only told him why she left Mayank regardless of the reason... that’s why I said that line was kind of bizarre 

Yes, and the pool side message also implied the same..." I am waiting at pool side..Jahase shuru hua ..vahi katam kathe hain.....if ur reasons are valid will not leave u no matter what"

Edited by sparklep - 2 years ago

i think mayank maybe blackmailing rhea and family to do the marriage functions  in the same resort [thats y surprise resort buying and engagement].... so that he can take revenge on sonu .... unexpectedly ishqki is also present...