Edited by anjani-pagli - 2 years ago
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
geeky_granger thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such overdose of evil winning over good.😡

Bas yaar bohot hogaya. It's high time for something light and positive.  Even Karthik's jokes are not able to lighten it up.πŸ€”

After seeing today's sneak peek. I want someone to kheechke thappad maaring sarla aunty like ishqi did to Mayank .😈

Argh, so annoying. Or bring someone with enough spine to back ishqi. πŸ˜Ž

Why is always one girl vs the whole world with spineless a**es! πŸ˜’

Redemption track should have these elements -

- Ahaan - ek ek cheez ka count rakho and he should pay back for each of her suffering. Cry , fall on his knees, become devdas ( corona beer nahi chalega ) whatever. πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί

- Sarla aunty and Ginny - they will never change but nobody shud listen to them or give importance including Raj. Infact Raj should disown her to teach her lesson and she comes back like a little puppy saying sorry to Ishqi and Sonu . And chup chap raho πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘

- Mayank - kheechke lejao usse jail and usse pehle ishqi aur uski jhooti se Pooja. And if sonu grows spine one kheechke thappad from her and some pitayi from Ahaan πŸ€¬πŸ˜ˆ

- Sonu - Ahaan should stop talking to her and she should grow spine , get back ishqi everything she lost while helping her including Ahaan don't know how.πŸ€“

- Raj - disown his mom to teach her lesson and support Sonu in getting ishqi back πŸ˜Ž

- Rhea - do something original like leaving ahaan to have her own identity for once.πŸ˜†

- Daadi - bas jail bhejdo Bhai , yeh Kaisi daadi hai. Grandparents toh sweet hote hai πŸ˜’

Karthik - tan tad daan! bas yaar mat badalna πŸ€—

humko tumse already Pyaar hai ❀️bas gande jokes marte rehana πŸ€£

Chacha and Chachi - Dina dinna! Dina dinna! πŸ€—

Ishqi - should become very very risky. And back to confident own self πŸ€—

Edited by geeky_granger - 2 years ago
ishqaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

ALL THE LOVE FOR THE DISCUSSION THREAD'S NAME ❀❀❀❀

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mera naam dalo behena

IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i req the nice pic to be ishqi kicking ahaan, plπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

indecisivegirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

mujhe avm k flashback moments chahiye, he better not sleep for 6 months either -_- ishqi ki life tabaah kar k khud kaise so sakta hai -_-

can't wait for my ishqi risky to be back, teach everyone a good lesson and leave all of them w her head held high! 

damn can't even watch the old epis w the same feelings knowing what avm has become now :( 

indecisivegirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

just me secretly hoping they show avm's flashback scenes where he isn't able to sleep every night, reminisces ishqi, reconsiders his actions, wants to meet ishqi, takes back his words which he said to ishqi's company. and that either mayank or dadi is behind ishqi's misery of being homeless and jobless. ik that won't make ahaan any better considering his actions towards ishqi, but please give me at least a little reason to accept ahaan and to ship ishqaan in future.

also, please make him feel guilty about what he has turned the fiery ishqi into even before mayank's truth revelation. he should try to figure out what has happened to ishqi (damn him if he didn't already know). mayank's truth should have him feel guilty on a whole different level but that can come later, he better feel guilty right now w/o knowing the truth else i don't think i can accept ahaan ever :'(

and ishqi, keep giving him a hard time, please. he doesn't deserve you (as of now - or never and that depends on what he does for redemption).