Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Family necklace h kyu?? Puri property de deni chahiye... aakhir free k to property h, kartik to office jata h nhi... 

They have changed kartik chr 180 degree... I still remember after kaira's marriage he was not ready to live with his family.. so he took apertment(not any bungalow) from his own earned money while he used to work at naitik's place.... when he left naitik's job , he literally started working in his own company ( remember all shubham's jealousy track/ everyone used to bash kaira for kartik not paying attention to work etc) even initially naira's used to word in dance academy... But this kartik-sirat are just a free lodders (both of them)

Kairav is a small child Uski kaya pata family necklace kis ko kehty hain and Kartik fans uss kid ko bash kar rahy hain

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Kairav is a small child Uski kaya pata family necklace kis ko kehty hain and Kartik fans uss kid ko bash kar rahy hain

haha..kartik fan is crazy...they still defends kartik and can't belife he started loving sirat😂😂

Originally posted by: jannatsara

haha..kartik fan is crazy...they still defends kartik and can't belife he started loving sirat😂😂

to defend their favorite kid ko bash kr rahy hain🤔

jannatsara thumbnail

Precap

For ranveer sirat -wife

and for kartik wife -khalipan and he recalled manish gi's advice one day he felt lonely.

And his best friend sirat will suggest him to marry😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPuFNEtBLt4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Originally posted by: jannatsara

Precap

For ranveer sirat -wife

and for kartik wife -khalipan and he recalled manish gi's advice one day he felt lonely.

And his best friend sirat will suggest him to marry😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPuFNEtBLt4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

where is Rhea? Now don't tell me that Manish will force Kartik to marry Rhea

Edited by ItsmeSehar - 2 years ago
NeerajaGirish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

God!! Is the writer on weed. What a degradation of Karthik character. In matter of 2-3 months he moved on from his so called eternal lover.., who adorns necklace like that on someone else wife and how shameless the lady can be to allow it. Why doesn’t Karthik spend time with his brat son to teach him some manners and etiquette’s. Which child gives call at midnight and call a newly wed to come over without knowledge of parent, who takes out jewellery from aunt cupboard and give it away without asking anyone and no elders counsel and correct his actions. And Seerat grandma doesn’t even advise her granddaughter how to manage her new wedded life but encourages her weird behaviour, no wonder her daughter indulged in adultery.. Seerat is not a bottle feeding little baby not to understand implications of her actions. Marriage has become a joke in this serial

I  think writers our comments check karty hain🤓

jannatsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

I  think writers our comments check karty hain🤓

Everywhere it buzzed.can't she notice it?still she doesn't make sense anything.Shitty writing, shitty thinking 😂

Edited by jannatsara - 2 years ago
Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeerajaGirish

And Seerat grandma doesn’t even advise her granddaughter how to manage her new wedded life but encourages her weird behaviour, no wonder her daughter indulged in adultery.. Seerat is not a bottle feeding little baby not to understand implications of her actions. Marriage has become a joke in this serial

Sirat and maudi are wolf in sheep’s clothing. Both lachi gold diggers, selfish, mannerless and crappy people. Atleast sirat’s mother is honest about who she is. Doesnt try to hide her negatives and openly indulges in it.

Jabki these two “bechares” do all insensitive and selfish acts under the guise of being good people and acting all “cute”.

Wanted to punch a wall when I saw Sirat acting all “cute” about trying to cry in bidai.