Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Who pushed Ranveer's mother down the stairs?

She fainted.When nidhi saw her she was on the edge of stairs and mr chauna was talking with someone in phn.

jannatsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

yeah shadi = naira would have made more sense. He only said Khalipan so that now we can have the ever-so-cute sirat 🤢 insist him on remarrying - probably helping him find girls and in process we get to see more Kirat “friendship” scenes. Then when Ranveer dies/turns villain, Kirat wedding can happen. 

6 months bhi nahi hue Kartik’s epic forever wale love/wife ko pass on hue and everyone (and their grandmas) want him to remarry. He himself is so desperate too.

Ary yaar already he took enough time to get married.. He used to marry thrice in a year... tho khalipan ka valid hai.addat sei majbur.😂😉

btwn do you watch his last pov today He lied and fake promised about marriage?🤫🤔

Btwn i felt bad for manish gi.He failed to convince kartik for marriage.But kartik can't say no to sirat.He agreed marriage for his so called friend 😂😂

and sirat pov with naira's pic...sirat knew naira wants it..lol...they valid this marriage naira's name.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Kairav is so annoying  why is he so happy that his father is going to marry some other woman🤢🤪? 

jannatsara thumbnail

Kairav is so annoying  why is he so happy that his father is going to marry some other woman🤢🤪? 

pata nhi..

but i am thinking why still i am watching it??😁

perhaps it becomes now my guilty pleasure 🤔🤔

I never watch any show for a long time.It becomes now totally crap.I saw shivin chemistry in insta and started to watch this show.This show was great untill first marriage of kaira

Originally posted by: jannatsara

pata nhi..

but i am thinking why still i am watching it??😁

perhaps it becomes now my guilty pleasure 🤔🤔

I never watch any show for a long time.It becomes now totally crap.I saw shivin chemistry in insta and started to watch this show.This show was great untill first marriage of kaira

I'm not a fan of Shivangi Joshi.She is beautiful but her acting is👎🏼. she can't act. I am still watching this drama for Mohsin and Aarambh☢️ they look cute together.aur they have great chemistry but aab😭 writers ny ruined kr diya hai. 

Karthik does not know how to raise a child. Uff yeh  Kairav😠He is getting more and more annoying. He really needs a good Counsellor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPzj0vdhPgG/?hl=en

jannatsara thumbnail

So,madam gets angry why ranveer said yes on behalf of her and agreed to go back home.She failed to understand the urgency and emergency of the moment and ranveer emotions.But what if she couldn't understand kartik was there na to feel her better and make her understand everything.He went on knee and pacified her.What a friendship goal.

Today surekha's pov sounds rude but she speaks true.

And sirat mam happily rejected every girl and lied about his arrival too.🤦‍♀️😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP171heha22/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by jannatsara - 2 years ago
jannatsara thumbnail

When naira's ring missed kartik shouted over sirat and now happily he gave her necklet.👏👏When sirat back it he made wear her it.Can't he give her hand?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPuZ7gKhoDC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The story of this drama is getting worse day by day. Sirat is unbearable. Why is she interfering in Karthik's life? Why can't she leave Karthik alone? And this Kartik is beyond my comprehension. He is so dumb😒Why can't he tell Sirat that he doesn't want to remarry🤪?

jannatsara thumbnail

The story of this drama is getting worse day by day. Sirat is unbearable. Why is she interfering in Karthik's life? Why can't she leave Karthik alone? And this Kartik is beyond my comprehension. He is so dumb😒Why can't he tell Sirat that he doesn't want to remarry🤪?

hihi...yesterday @usernameyrkkh well explained you..still you are asking why kartik can't say no for marriage??🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️meri maa he moved on.😂😂