Lucky dulha : Ghalatfmni of Ranveer

Posted: 2 years ago

1.Poor ranveer.He thinks he is so lucky to get love of his life.But little did he know that the reality is different.What and how does he will react??

His bride disinterested to take pher and her eyes searched for kartik.Even when sindoor dan happened she couldn't realize it..she didn't cherish the moment like a norme bride do.Even moudi noticed her weird behaviour.(Once she said sirat will understand everything and she will regret😂.)

Seems now it becomes true.

She remembered kartik on their nuptial night.He remembered about kartik while removing her churi,even she was now dreaming about kartik and ready to go there leaving her sleeping husband.

(What a friendship) 😂

Can't she inform his family.

Again oh my God kartik missing sirat.And he didn't miss anything about sirat.He gifted that broken braclet. 

2Upcoming episode

Kartik will become her relationship adviser and obviously it irks ranveer.Who likes third party intervene in their life?But sirat is now confused and so she brings him their life.And kartik is too much into sirat he can't realize his boundary line.long time he crosses the border.

There is a dance sequence while siveer dance with kartik.

3.Many kaira shivin fan questioned what is ranveer doing in the show?They unnecessarily dislike d character.He is perfect his role.

Mohsin-shivangi can't act together whole life.They should raise question about d story line only.What if it's not shivingi on sirat's character??? Surely this character will be highly bashed by shivin kaira fan.Now i feel vedika is better than sirat.

4.Again I repeat this line they should be careful so that his friendship doesn't look like adultery.Isn't it friendship? (I don't know their friendship definition)

5.That fake crying scene is dam funny...I like manish gi's expression.He represented us while others were enjoining.

6.Is there any point left??😂

Originally posted by jannatsara

1.Poor ranveer.He thinks he is so lucky to get love of his life.But little did he know that the reality is different.What and how does he will react??

His bride disinterested to take pher and her eyes searched for kartik.Even when sindoor dan happened she couldn't realize it..she didn't cherish the moment like a norme bride do.Even moudi noticed her weird behaviour.(Once she said sirat will understand everything and she will regret😂.)

Seems now it becomes true.

She remembered kartik on their nuptial night.He remembered about kartik while removing her churi,even she was now dreaming about kartik and ready to go there leaving her sleeping husband.

(What a friendship) 😂

Can't she inform his family.

Again oh my God kartik missing sirat.And he didn't miss anything about sirat.He gifted that broken braclet. 

2Upcoming episode

Kartik will become her relationship adviser and obviously it irks ranveer.Who likes third party intervene in their life?But sirat is now confused and so she brings him their life.And kartik is too much into sirat he can't realize his boundary line.long time he crosses the border.

There is a dance sequence while siveer dance with kartik.

3.Many kaira shivin fan questioned what is ranveer doing in the show?They unnecessarily dislike d character.He is perfect his role.

Mohsin-shivangi can't act together whole life.They should raise question about d story line only.What if it's not shivingi on sirat's character??? Surely this character will be highly bashed by shivin kaira fan.Now i feel vedika is better than sirat.

4.Again I repeat this line they should be careful so that his friendship doesn't look like adultery.Isn't it friendship? (I don't know their friendship definition)

5.That fake crying scene is dam funny...I like manish gi's expression.He represented us while others were enjoining.

6.Is there any point left??😂

. Actually shivin/kaira fans hardly Contribute to the BAARC trp,Otherwise by now the trp of show would have fallen below 2.So their choice/opinion hardly matters.

Matlab our celebrations were premature? Even after Siveer wedding Sirat will be in the show?! 😭

Cant she go away and can we have just Ranveer come by and update Kartik about things? I’d rather watch Ranveer scenes than her.

And please if cvs really looove and wanna retain Shivi, either get Naira back or give her a 3rd humshakal (this time much better characterized).

Kab chutkara milega sirat se? I wanna start watching the show full fledgedly.

I feel bad for Ranveer. Now that bechara will become bali ka bakra. They are definitely going to butcher his character to glorify Karthik & Sirat. But the truth is Karthik & Sirat are crossing many limits. I mean which woman would leave on her wedding night without informing her husband to search for another man. Any normal person would feel bad if his wife does something like that. But Ranveer's valid doubts will be portrayed in a negative light like always. Why did they even get Siveer married if they wanted to keep on showing Kairat? 🤪 

Kairat is a big joke as well as big blunder... They should just take a leap....and move with next generation.... Thay thought bringing shivangi in new chr will get that charm of kaira of initial days... But guess what nothing like that is going to happen.... Kartik was 23-24 back then and so was Mohsin  and naira was 19-20 and so was shivangi so they exactly were perfect by looks as well as act.. And even in off-screen you can see spark as well as new bonding which reflected on screen at that time... But now kartik is 35 sirat is 20+ ....and moreover off-screen they know each other very well...and there is no building up of chemistry off-screen...so no onscreen reflection.... Better they should end this track

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago

After reading this headlines I don't waste my time to watch it.Just watch d heading..If ranveer united them then why did marriage happen??

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPsYHqLhS9Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Originally posted by jannatsara

After reading this headlines I don't waste my time to watch it.Just watch d heading..If ranveer united them then why did marriage happen??

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPsYHqLhS9Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Anything for trp.... Mtlb mazak bna k rakh dia h ...shadi ka... Phle ideal' kaira ne shadi krne k record tod die... Phr kartik ne bigamy kr li due to naira...Ab ye...hadd h

Originally posted by Antaramantara

Anything for trp.... Mtlb mazak bna k rakh dia h ...shadi ka... Phle ideal' kaira ne shadi krne k record tod die... Phr kartik ne bigamy kr li due to naira...Ab ye...hadd h

aab show mein EMA ko promote kar rahy hain

Originally posted by Antaramantara

Anything for trp.... Mtlb mazak bna k rakh dia h ...shadi ka... Phle ideal ' Kaira ne shadi karnay k record tod die... Phr kartik ne bigamy kr li due to naira...Ab ye...hadd h

@bold😕 How many times did Kaira marry in Yrkkh wasy☢️ ?

Originally posted by ItsmeSehar

aab show mein EMA ko promote kar rahy hain

Anything is possible in kairat era