Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

@bold😕 How many times did Kaira marry in Yrkkh wasy☢️ ?

I guess 3-4... Phle real wali... Phr clot k time p... Phr after 5 yr leap.... Aur may be 1 aur hui ho.. I don't exactly remember

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

I guess 3-4... Phle real wali... Phr clot k time p... Phr after 5 yr leap.... Aur may be 1 aur hui ho.. I don't exactly remember

aab again marriage Sirat sy kary ga.uff yeh Kartik Goenka😡 Didn't he get tired of marrying the same girl over and over again?

Anything is possible in kairat era

Someone else's wife ko family necklace gift kr diya

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So now we are going to get EMA too. Great. Why is RS hell bent on destroying this show? If they were so desperate for Kairat, why not just get them married in the first place? Why drag Ranveer into all this? What is his fault.. that he loved a girl so selflessly and unconditionally? RS & team has gone crazy. I haven't seen such madness when Hina & Karan were the leads. So why is this strange obsession with ShivIn? Why not just let them go and take a leap? Or at least give them a better story than this.

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

And sabke weddings mein to snatch limelight they keep getting married/engaged/divorced. Kahi ghumne jaate hai toh they get married, koi festival hota hai tab they get married. 3/4 times toh aise hi ho gaya.
Plus the ones you mentioned. Atleast 7 times they must have married and remarried. 

And this is what kartik does to Naira and her memories just 2 months after her tragic death. Makes all their scenes so fake.

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

So now we are going to get EMA too. Great. Why is RS hell bent on destroying this show? If they were so desperate for Kairat, why not just get them married in the first place? Why drag Ranveer into all this? What is his fault.. that he loved a girl so selflessly and unconditionally? RS & team has gone crazy. I haven't seen such madness when Hina & Karan were the leads. So why is this strange obsession with ShivIn? Why not just let them go and take a leap? Or at least give them a better story than this.

Coz they didn't plan earlier how to propagate the story.... remember after naira's death RS said they have a story for next 3 weeks... And the entire change in story will unfold around in 3 weeks... So all those karmic connection stuff/that lady were there for 3 weeks.. then they don't know how to proceed.... That why suddenly ranveer story is there which was not earlier... And there is so much up and down with kartik regarding naira's memory... And they still don't know how to proceed

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Someone else's wife ko family necklace gift kr diya

Family necklace h kyu?? Puri property de deni chahiye... aakhir free k to property h, kartik to office jata h nhi... 

They have changed kartik chr 180 degree... I still remember after kaira's marriage he was not ready to live with his family.. so he took apertment(not any bungalow) from his own earned money while he used to work at naitik's place.... when he left naitik's job , he literally started working in his own company ( remember all shubham's jealousy track/ everyone used to bash kaira for kartik not paying attention to work etc) even initially naira's used to word in dance academy... But this kartik-sirat are just a free lodders (both of them)

Edited by Antaramantara - 2 years ago
jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh bhai maro mujhe maro😂😂

Watch karan kundra's interview

Now they will realise that they love each other and he helps them... There is no value of marriage..Nayi. sochh...extra martial affair is allowed 😂😂Even fan pages promotes it giving love react🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPusj_IhhLE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Originally posted by: jannatsara

Now they will realise that they love each other and he helps them... There is no value of marriage..Nayi. sochh...extra martial affair is allowed 😂😂Even fan pages promotes it giving love react🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

yeh sp ki naye soch hai🤢We are still living in ancient timesso for us yeh sab wrong hai 

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

they are die-hard fans of shivin,don’t understand why are they so crazy about them