Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Watching Kanwar's  live with ET

His favorite scenes with Raavi are coming this week❤️ he didn't choose any from the ones we already got.

Bahut build up de raha hai, dekhte hain😆

His answers to all the questions by the anchor are great so far but some of the rapid fire questions from fans are meh!

A level headed guy, speaks what is on his mind.

Please watch it when you get timesmiley4

Yeah really loved all his answers. What a guy! Sab araam se answer deta hai. 

@bold yeah true.. And she asked him only 2/3 questions from fans.. I was like atleast ask him one proper question regarding all the behaviour/manhandling.. Humara kuch pucha he nai😔

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Just watched the live.KD is such an amazing person ❤️

So much suspense for this week😂. Aisa bhi kya hone wala hai. I am scared now... plz don't lest us be disasapointed😭😭

nafees5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Shivi fans will become Crazy 🤣

Kya hone Wala hai 🤪

Ab toh darr lag raha hai itni excitement kara di KD ne toh🤣

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I had a feeling they won't ask any of the serious ones or anything that criticises PS. I think maybe they require a long sit down IV for these things. They barely asked any of the questions we sent. It kinda went into a never have I ever. 

I still liked how he answered the questions. Ofcourse she chose the rumour questions, I'm glad he cleared it. But I feel bad for them, having to always clear it up. He really sounds like he really loves Kinshuk and his wife. Tunisha is his family, and a kid - I think people should stop hating on her. He spoke really well about his dad and if he's been helped by him in the industry. He is 70-80% of Shiva - not the angry side - so I'll take that he doesn't relate to that part. He's closest to Alice and Kinshuk. His fave scene with Raavi is about to come! We'll get to see some softer moments of Shiva but he won't just budge yet. 

He seems so down to Earth and a fun loving guy! 

The interviewer looked like she was blushing, I can't say I blame her 🤣🤣.

Also AKASH!!! 🤣🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

I had a feeling they won't ask any of the serious ones or anything that criticises PS. I think maybe they require a long sit down IV for these things. They barely asked any of the questions we sent. It kinda went into a never have I ever. 

I still liked how he answered the questions. Ofcourse she chose the rumour questions, I'm glad he cleared it. But I feel bad for them, having to always clear it up. He really sounds like he really loves Kinshuk and his wife. Tunisha is his family, and a kid - I think people should stop hating on her. He spoke really well about his dad and if he's been helped by him in the industry. He is 70-80% of Shiva - not the angry side - so I'll take that he doesn't relate to that part. He's closest to Alice and Kinshuk. His fave scene with Raavi is about to come! We'll get to see some softer moments of Shiva but he won't just budge yet. 

Also AKASH!!! 🤣🤣🤣

@bold- he called Tunisha, bachchi😆 Hope fans and gossip media realize that and not hook him up with everyone and anyone.

He also said, if you guys keep making relationships for me when I will get to make my own relationship😕I 100% agree with him. It's his personal life and he has the right over it, not fans or the media.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
nafees5 thumbnail

Also AKASH!!! 🤣🤣🤣

That was hilarious🤣🤣.. Bechara akshay

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

That was hilarious🤣🤣.. Bechara akshay

I spat out my water. Poor Akshay...everyone makes fun of his character and now this interviewer couldn't get his name right. Close enough though 😆. 

Literally one of my worst fears, getting someone's name wrong 😆.

Edited by Miss_SR - 2 years ago
Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
nafees5 thumbnail

I spat out my water. Poor Akshay...everyone makes fun of his character and now this interviewer couldn't get his name right. Close enough though 😆. 

Literally one of my worst fears, getting someone's name wrong 😆.

I couldn't hold my laughter too🤣

Yeah butchering someone's name is the worst😆