Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

@Bold 1 The way he kept looking at the noose 💔 His expression during that moment and in the scenes after spoke volumes. He couldn’t hide the pain in his eyes, especially when she kept asking why he saved someone he hates so much. Whenever she speaks about dying, he is no longer able to hold back a reaction. 

@Bold2 You know my thoughts about that one ❤️ I couldn’t agree more! And Dhara has done nothing to help the emotional connect and growth of their relationship. In fact, all she has done is add pressure and force them to act as a couple that doesn’t even resemble ShiVi. Funny enough, it’s the moments where Dhara has no role to play that has brought out the best in them. I would hate it if the cvs credit her.

Like you said, Shiva would not react with such intensity for his wife of a forceful marriage (even for Dhara’s sake). Concern - sure. Maybe even some fear but not to the extent we see in the precap. The power and intensity of his emotions was too strong, raw and comes from something rooted in the past. 

@Bold3 Aww I would love to see this  I really hope they put some thought into follow up scenes. There is so much to explore once they are back in their bedroom.

@underline Kitna sahi bolay.. I love that scene.. It breaks my heart but it is so intense and pure❤️

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I love how you frame the sentences and explain so aptly any scene. Apke comments padh k I felt exactly what I feel while watching that Shivi scene.❤️

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

exactly...these scenes can be set as the perfect base to build their relationship

I really hope the cvs take into mind the trauma the two of them went through in these few hours and we get meaningful scenes

Shivi scenes need not be cheesy or romantic to get the audience to watch...These subtle yet meaningful scenes add more value and I hope cvs have written proper followup scenes and not wasted all the buildup with sloppy writing

@Bold 💯 As long as the scenes are meaningful and add to the story, it’ll be beautiful to watch ❤️ I totally agree that the subtle and meaningful scenes are the ones that stay with us & are so much fun to discuss! I’m trying not to get excited but can’t help it  😆

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Finally, I am free! Can giggle and manifest my euphoria here 🤗

Transference thumbnail

Moving on to the next AT! 

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafees5

I love how you frame the sentences and explain so aptly any scene. Apke comments padh k I felt exactly what I feel while watching that Shivi scene.❤️

Thank you 🤗

I am glad you relate to the multiple emotions that I have while writing them ❤️