Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Its 7...anyone seeing the live..please do update

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I really hope the shift back to Mumbai bring this show on track. If not, perhaps we were meant to enjoy the show only until the Kesar track 😒

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

no i dont like her acting these days plus being bias towards her favourite ones and her over acting while making parsad hiding the stuff from the real mother all the times .i think she have gone so possessive towards boys and handling the house maters she cant let them go ,she knows Rashita does not any house chores so she and Dev will be demanding on her but Ravi is a realy nice girl so she might take over her , its always me me me thats all mere bache she wants them to be dependent on her .

Raingoddess thumbnail

I was watching The Originals and one of my favorite scenes is when there is an attack and Hayley falls to the ground. Klaus takes a step forward to help her only for her to scream Elijah. I’m both a Klaroline and Klayley fan 😆 so this moment really hit hard, esp Klaus’ expressions! There was so much to interpret in that single moment.

It got me thinking... maybe something similar with ShiVi which can then lead to Shiva clearing the MU once and for all. I feel like Shiva won’t bother to clear it unless an emotion hits him hard. Maybe Raavi being attacked... and calling Krish & Dev (in a non romantic survival kinda way) while Shiva is right there. And this might really hit him hard & bring him in action mode 

And yes, as you can tell, I enjoy angst, solid drama and explosive emotions 😆

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Watching Kanwar's  live with ET

His favorite scenes with Raavi are coming this week❤️ he didn't choose any from the ones we  got already😆

Bahut build up de raha hai, dekhte hain😆

His answers to all the questions by the anchor are great so far but some of the rapid fire questions from fans are meh!

A level headed guy, speaks what is on his mind.

Please watch it when you get timesmiley4

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail

I just hope KD’s idea of ShiVi scenes are nothing like Ravi Bhaiyaa’s 😆 let’s see what this week brings.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I happened to watch bits and portions. Why was interviewer blushing herself 🤣

She couldn't stop but grin all the time. 🤣

Yeh kaun sa scene ane Wala hai 🤣

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Its 7...anyone seeing the live..please do update

Haaan poora dekh lia

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I just hope KD’s idea of ShiVi scenes are nothing like Ravi Bhaiyaa’s 😆 let’s see what this week brings.

KD was on and on about pyaare pyaare scenes coming this week from M-F episodes, that means no ShiVi scene on Saturday😆 But I am worried about the editor of this show, he can sabotage it for us😆 just like how the staring scene was edited out to be blink and miss😆

His favorite people on the sets are Alice and Kinshuk😃

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shivi fans will become Crazy 🤣

Kya hone Wala hai 🤪