Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Just watched KD’s today’s random live😃 He has again promised great scenes of ShVi from Monday-Friday episodes😆 I am going to closely watch, else Ravi Bhaiyya ki tarah usse har dhin mention karungi aur troll bhi karungi😆 

He said that last sunday also that we're gonna get pyaare pyaare scenes 

So I'm keeping my expectations low🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

He said that last sunday also that we're gonna get pyaare pyaare scenes 

So I'm keeping my expectations low🤣

This time I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt😆

I am also glad that he mentioned about the rash, it was an insect bite and had allergic reaction to it. But its now getting better😃. Poor guy, it was so big and visible, we had to come up with different scenarios as to what happened😆

No wonder we are not seeing Shiva’s pendants these days. Also on Saturday’s episode he had nothing on his neck with that unbuttoned kurta😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Sakmen thumbnail

This time I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt😆

I am also glad that he mentioned about the rash, it was an insect bite😃 Poor guy, it was so big and visible, we had to come up with different scenarios as to what happened.

No wonder we are not seeing Shiva’s pendants these days. Also on Saturday’s episode he had nothing on his neck with that unbuttoned kurta😆

Let's give him a chance this time and see if we get what he's promised 

mpks1 thumbnail

I might be in the minority but have been disappointed with Shiny’s acting since the Danda episode. I am finding it inconsistent these days. She is  a good actor but for her to perform not  to her full potential is disappointing. Sometimes it’s the overacting like in the precap in yesterday’s episode or not acting at all like in the Neg scene and with Raavi in the kitchen during prasadh scene. I really don’t know if it’s her, or the character (Dhara 2.0)  or the director. Whatever it is, want  her to bounce back and give us some great acting😃

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I might be in the minority but have been disappointed with Shiny’s acting since the Danda episode. I am finding it inconsistent these days. She is  a good actor but for her to perform to not to her full potential is disappointing. Sometimes it’s the overacting like in the precap in yesterday’s episode or not acting at all like in the Neg scene and with Raavi in the kitchen during prasadh scene. I really don’t know if it’s her, or the character (Dhara 2.0)  or the director. Whatever it is, want  her to bounce back and give us some great acting😃

No you are not the only one..I didn't like her in kitchen scene either.. And precap was way too much overacting! 

Maybe it's dhara 2.0..🤔

Sakmen thumbnail

I might be in the minority but have been disappointed with Shiny’s acting since the Danda episode. I am finding it inconsistent these days. She is  a good actor but for her to perform not  to her full potential is disappointing. Sometimes it’s the overacting like in the precap in yesterday’s episode or not acting at all like in the Neg scene and with Raavi in the kitchen during prasadh scene. I really don’t know if it’s her, or the character (Dhara 2.0)  or the director. Whatever it is, want  her to bounce back and give us some great acting😃

No it's not only you, I've said this a multiple times earlier that I'm disappointed with her acting these days, she's overacting way too much and that makes dhara even more cringy for me.. I skip all her scenes these days..

Technically we should all feel empathetic to dhara because she's facing a dilemma in her life i.e she has to take everyone along by making them realize the family value and for that she is distancing herself from her bachas, definitely her mannerisms are wrong and can never be justified. But atleast her pain should reach us, which is not coming across at all. I definitely feel that the acting has become too blah. 

manny136 thumbnail

Dhara is acting like she lost the guy she loved and was forced to marry another guy she doesnt care for, her life ruined oh wait that is raavi who even though still recovering from trauma isnt all woe is me all the time and when she does get upset she seems more endearing unlike dhara and her melodrama lol

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Dhara post the beating episode has been so off. I love Shiny as an actress. She had such expressive eyes. Post that, Danda Kand, she looked so tuckered.

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new EDT! I feel like the last one flew by 😆