Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I second this post. You're exactly on point,  Samrar deserved to know the truth right from the start but we all know how shameless pakhi is🤢

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niti_21

Pakhi doesn't want to take any responsibilty.. She just wants to blame others for her misery.. It was her decision to marry Samrat on basis of such a silly thing (Virat not recognizing her voice).. It was she who judged Virat to be some flirt.. It was her decision to marry Samrat.. Samrat had asked her if she is not ok he would deny but then how can someone deny Princess Pakhi so she went ahead.. She did not have any parental pressure but no she is stubborn..

She met Virat on day of Haldi and cleared her MU.. but wanted Virat to cancel the wedding ? How logical is that? She should have cancelled the wedding.. she had her parents support but No.... she went ahead.. 

Agree Virat gave some stupid vaada which did not hold any ground even at the time of making it forget in present time.. but it was Pakhi's decision to go ahead with wedding.. So why blame others for her own stupid decision? Had Samrat not heard her call , would she still run behind Virat? 

In today's epi.. all her dialogues actually implied on her... not on Sai or Virat

Her issue is if she is not happy then Virat too should not be.. or for that matter no one else should be

I came to this post while doing a search for “What does Pakhi want?” And trying to understand her psychology 😄 Yes my conclusion too is that she is a coward and doesn’t want to take any risk or bear responsibility especially if the road is a tough one. In that basic essence she is diametrically opposite in character to  Sai. 

I like to think what Sai would have done in a similar situation and I believe she would never even end up in Pakhi’s current situation - because for one, she would never even agree to seeing/ marrying Samrat because Sai stays true to her own feelings. There is no hiding her feelings or pretending to be something she is not. 

Basis for Pakhi’s actions are : she loves Virat and wants him AT ALL costs. From this stand point she wants him to love her as well. 

What was she thinking while marrying Samrat? 

Through her own foolishness her marriage to Samrat was fixed. Her next meeting with Virat was meeting him as Samrat’s younger brother. At this point she tells her parents about Virat being her love and wants Virat to do the same with his family. But then she realizes that being Samrat’s fiancée automatically put her beyond bounds for Virat. He was in no way ready to compromise Samrat’s happiness- he would not place his ‘connection’ to her above his ties to Samrat and his family. He would not take the step to build his own nest over Samrat’s broken one.  At this point then she should have realized that for all practical purposes her relationship with Virat was over. 

She could have broken the marriage with Samrat with full support of her parents. Why didn’t she?   I think she understood this would forever place her in the black books of the Chavan clan and perhaps further away from Virat. So now  - all she can see is Virat slipping away. 

So how to stay close to him? Okay,  Marry Samrat.  But then what? Did she think that by being close to her and seeing her and Samrat together, Virat’s  initial opposition will eventually breakdown?  Was she relying on his promise and the fact that he said he would never let another person or love another  in his life? But it’s obvious that her interpretation of best friend and his is different. 

If being Samrat’s fiancée put her beyond bounds for Virat, how could she think that as Samrat’s wife he could still consider a relationship with her. 

May be she was hoping to stay close to Virat and eventually ‘work’ on him or talk to him until he gave in? In any case Samrat’s being away has only helped her cause. I think his disappearance gave her hope until Virat married Sai. So now she is at a point where she is using every means possible - guilt tripping Virat, joining forces with BK and gang to drive Sai out- anything to bring Virat back and she just doesn’t get it that in his present frame of mind - this just makes her more despicable in his  ( and of course viewers’ eyes).

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

This discussion could go so lengthy, I have mentioned in one of my post that scene when pakhi asked virat to cancel the wedding was more like Jab we met ka scene,  where anshuman ask geet to tell everyone, the last scene he says koi nhi nahi bataya tho lets go and tell them together, will ask them to keep the tamjham same and instead of aditya it will be ansuman, 

I would be pakhi's side, if she fought for the guy she claimed to love, she always wanted a clean image, she could have told samart but she chose not to, and today if she is suffering her problem is not that virat got married, her problem is virat fought for sai, married her and brought her home, and this he could have done for them too. 

@blue-  I think there is another thing that gave Pakhi hope - the fact that Virat and Sai kept repeating that their marriage is just an temporary arrangement/ compromise. In her mind even her and Samrat’s is also ‘temporary’ till Virat is ready to accept her 🤢

So what she then sees as betrayal is the fact that Virat is now not ready to accept his marriage to Sai as temporary and has started falling for her. To be fair at the time Virat convinces Sai to marry him, he does hold that ‘vaada’ to Pakhi as being important and it was important to him for a long time.

It would have been nice if the writers had fit in scenes where he is thinking about his promise to Pakhi at every step where he is growing closer to Sai or  what he thinks of his vaada to Pakhi after he falls for Sai- how he feels about it. How he hopes to make amends - or how he explains it - that he fell for Sai despite making his best attempt- not to do so.

Just so we can see his own conflict within him - Idk May be there was a scene where he talks about it and I missed it or May be Thats what the current track is about and it’s Sai who is questioning him about his vaada. 

Sai is the most straight forward of the 3 so I expect her thoughts on this to be clearer. It’s obvious that she also has conflicted feelings now about their ‘arrangement’- I would love to see how she approaches it.

Pakhi herself is careful not to give any vaadas (I guess marriage vachns dont count for her), but is the self- created ‘vaada- tracker’ at CN. 

Edited by Iamlikethisonly - 2 years ago