Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

t

after the MU got clear tab ki baat

If I remember virat's dialogue.

" Agar samrat nhi hota to hum zarur milte ", when pakhi thanked samrat for making them meet indirectly.

It virat should be throwing tantrums of betrayal not pakhi coz she agreed to marry samrat in on go. Virat knew his family will never accept pakhi now nor he wanted to marry anymore .

How can virat fight 4 girl who willfully got committed to his elder brother ? If samrat was marrying Pakhi by force then it was other things but pakhi was marrying samrat till haldi from her own free will.

What should virat say to samrat or his family.

Jeeva ye jo ladki hai jiske tumhare saath engagement ho chuki thi , jisse tumhare naam ki haldi , mehandi lag chuki hai or jo sangeet mein tumhare saath naachi vo ladki mujhe shaadi karna chahte kyunki usne galti se tumse shaadi ke liye ha kar diya tha .

Ab tum sab bhul jao kyunki ab mein usse shaadi karna chahta hoon.

Imagine d scene  how cool it sounds.

There was no joke going on , if u cancelling any wedding on last moment then u have to give a valid reason .

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
123ni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

If I remember virat's dialogue.

" Agar samrat nhi hota to him zarur milte ", when pakhi thanked samrat for making them meet indirectly.

It virat should be throwing tantrums of betrayal not pakhi coz she agreed to marry samrat in on go. Virat knew his family will never accept pakhi now nor he wanted to marry anymore .

How can virat fight 4 girl who willfully got committed to his elder brother ? If samrat was marrying Pakhi by force then it was other things but pakhi was marrying samrat till haldi from her own free will.

What should virat say to samrat or his family.

Jeeva ye jo ladki hai jiske tumhare saath engagement ho chuki thi , jisse tumhare naam ki haldi , mehandi lag chuki hai or jo sangeet mein tumhare saath naachi vo ladki mujhe shaadi karna chahte kyunki usne galti se tumse shaadi ke liye ha kar diya tha .

Ab tum sab bhul jao kyunki ab mein usse shaadi karna chahta hoon.

Imagine d scene  how cool it sounds.

There was no joke going on , if u cancelling any wedding on last moment then u have to give a valid reason .

@ bold  🤣🤣😆

Aapka ek ek word correct hai.... 

Agar virat v pakhi ko dhokhebaaj samjhta jb usne haldi ki rasam me dekha tha pakhi ko apne bade bhai ki would be wife k roop me or virat pakhi se koi baat nhi karta koi misunderstanding clear nhi karta to kya hota... 

Or yadi virat ne dhokha diya hai to iss dhokhe ki shuruaat pakhi ne ki thi.... Virat ka no. block krke... Samraat se shadi k liye haa krke... 

To aaj kon si badi baat ho gyi.... Ek dhokhebaaj(pakhi) ko dhoka mil gya.... 

Jb pakhi samraat ki feelings ko hurt kr sakti hai to uski feelings v hurt hongi hi... 

Jo dusron k saath galat karta hai uske saath v galat hi hota hai.... 

Pakhi galat iraadon lekr samraat se shadi ki to uske saath aacha kese ho sakta hai. 

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Pakhi is a hypocrite and whiner. She is always whining and blaming Virat for cheating on her which I don't understand I mean how has he cheated on her when they never had any relationship and since when loving your wife is considered cheating. And she still blames him even when he told clearly her that he do not have any feelings for her and she is just his brother's wife.

And isn't she a dhokebazz herself by pining and lusting after her married brother in law. How can she call Virat a cheater when she herself is cheating on her husband by claiming love for someone else.

She married Samrat just to be close to Virat. What was Samrat's fault ? What right does she have to destroy his life like this. 

The reason she didn't tell Samrat anything because she is a selfish woman who just wanted to be near to her delusional lover and she knew if she would tell Samrat anything he will either cancel the wedding or would be suspicious of her disgusting efforts to come near to Virat in future and spoil her plans to guilt trip and manipulate Virat.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Samrat aive pagal logo ke beech mara Gaya. 

His brother not telling can be discounted to some extent. But Pakhi simply ruined everything for herself and everyone around. 

Samrat asked her when they met the first time and later at some function, Shivani made comments. But this one was stone. 

Later pakhi's father suggested to break the Shaadi and that should have been the most logical decision. I dnt understand y the father Did not take that stand. Or atleast postpone the ceremony. 

Beti Vedi hai yeh toh unko bhi pata hi tha... Samrat toh Bach jaata. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She wasn't getting married to Samrat. She was entering the Chavans house for Virat. Why would she tell Samrat about it and ruin her chance to be near Virat ? She was lucky that he heard everything on their first night itself. So she did not have to spend time with him. Poor Samrat though. He got a selfish wife and a brother who sacrificed his love him but that ruined him more than doing good. 😕

simmi_jp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

While seeing pakhi’s case I always feel like I am reading Manohar kahaniya for those who don’t know Manohar kahaniya was a magazine in which real life crime stories were published something like crime patrol but in magazine form,there were so many stories where devar bhabhi kill brother for there EMA

One story was that elder brother goes to city to earn wife is left in village her devar is her age so friendship develops which changes to love when husband comes back she kills him 🤣🤣

I think Pakhi also read that story and wanted to do same but Virat married Sai so now Pakhi is felling betrayed I think she may plan to kill Sai too 🤔🤨🤣🤣😛

simmi_jp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Would it had not been better if she would have told samrat as much as Samrat loved Virat he would have them married definitely 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So you are expecting something sensible from the character? 

Below points are based on my understanding on the character and not my views-

Let me talk from haldi. She met him by chance, he cleared her MU. She wants to clear everything and get married to him. Fair enough. But when he denied, how can she blame him? Blame game is not new u see. 

Though he said no, she went to sangeet and danced with Virat's brother(not her fiance) just to make Virat feel jealous. That's why she went to his room, to prove to him that he is hurt to see her dance with his brother. He denied, again.

Kept on pestering him(yes, that's what it is for me), he promised her that he'll always be her friend. But she didnt take it as friendship. Remember she told her dad, dost bankar hi sahi, Virat mere samne toh rahega. Now where did her expectations from him on EMA come from, I dont know🤷🏻‍♀️

Next day, shaadi. Madam still felt that he will marry her, that's why the dream. All the while, she thought she can make him jealous by being close to Samrat, so that he can marry her. But what happened? He went to rescue SAI. Well, he is a cop and that's his duty but all that she remembers is Sai🤦🏻‍♀️

So who is Samrat? Oh thr guy she used to make Virat feel jealous? Arey uski koi feeling thodi hai, aap bhi na

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simmi_jp

Would it had not been better if she would have told samrat as much as Samrat loved Virat he would have them married definitely 

She knew Virat would never accept to marry her after his brother's sacrifice. So she would have lost even the chance to be around him. 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

She knew Virat would never accept to marry her after his brother's sacrifice. So she would have lost even the chance to be around him. 

exactly! All I can see is, for her, Samrat is just a way to be close to Virat, to make him feel jealous and all. Nothing more.