Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: cheers2all

Thanks for the lovely prize 😘🤗

I have no idea how you manage to do it, GN! Not just give us quick updates, but also think so far out in the storyline. Hats off to you! This is a fast paced story with no fluff or buffering. So it's quite impressive!! 

As @bakwas_serial said in one of her comment, you have kept the story very real. Some of the events touch a raw nerve while some resonate with our personal experiences. 

I went through all the titles and believe you me, I can think of gazillion future happenings, none of which will come true, considering how stumped I am after every update. But have to say, some of the title have piqued my interest so let me take a stab at them - 

"Fluffy and Furry" - Sylvester and a new entry? Can't be Atmaram, since he is neither fluffy or furry

"A maze of lies" - Probably Kirti realizes how she has been played by Tejas or maybe we get to see how Nishit was manipulated on Diwali night

"Scream" - 😨😮🤔

"A Cup of Nomics with MidnightBoy" - Somebody giving someone lessons in economics, or other nomics?

"Suns Exist" - Say no more....bass title hi kaafi hain! 😇

"Served best cold" - Revenge? A chapter from Urmi's point of view perhaps?

"The Truth Behind Your Lies" - I hope this is where Kirti starts seeing the reality behind Nishit's words

"Interlude - B2U" - Yeah, baby!! 

P.S. "SpinandLoseFaltuPrize" 🤣

Why can I not choose two emoticons ❤️❤️❤️

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Colored Text

Kirti is warm towards kids (just like Nishit 😋)...remember Dadi's bday and the clip search.Sibin,Radha and the two crazy friends/foes.

So observing Radha in close quarters and doing the needful is natural for her. Plus it keeps her sane and gives her much needed companion.

Like she told her brother she wants this marriage to work. But that is wrong..the agreement was for a sham marriage. Mayank comment  of "how long this charade"..is a reminder of that.

IMO right or wrong Radha is their grandchild so decision is the grandparents not even Mayank. 

Two things

a) hope the Ohjas dont start laying claim on her property and assets. 

b) Based on Ohja interaction with kirti (remember auntyjee instructed her to just pour cold water on her burn)...hope their neglect towards Radha is not because she is a girl child. They cannot be that old..50s maybe right. Fully able to do household work.

You have raised some extremely valid points! For instance, it's true, Kirti never said anything about Radha's school until now. If taken in a bad light, which Mayank probably will, it does feel like she is trying to establish her rights or something of that sort. And you are also right about folks who are sweet in general could behave differently when their self interests are involved. Great points! I wasn't thinking from that perspective. This kind of tells us lot about the kind of person Mayank is. 

I think Mayank's "how long this charade" was only about her being in his parents' house. He lives separately from them, I think. Maybe he is forced to live with them because now his wife is living with them to help them out. He is probably feeling caged in his parents house?

Ojhas will definitely have an eye on her property. Dadi had once revealed she has saved a good sum of money for Kirti's marriage. So they would try to stake a claim on that money for sure.

Yeah, Ojha's outlook towards the child may have been different if it was a boy. But in general they consider her jinxed, because apparently their elder son was jailed after she was born. Plus they come across as slackers who don't want any added responsibility which doesn't serve a purpose. 

ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Strange bedfellows,

Congratulations on the new thread and sorry for not commenting on the last few updates. I have read them all.

Mayank agreed albeit reluctantly to the marriage and spends most of his time away. Kirti on the other hand seems to have taken the marriage seriously. The idea was that it was a marriage on paper only and they will go their separate ways. Instead, she is in Mayank's house and has become a daughter in law for his parents and a mother to Radha. Now she has taken charge of Radha's education. Seeing Mayank ignoring her, she offered to move out but he told her she could stay.

At the mall shopping for Radha's school uniform, they met Nishit. He noticed her injured hand (which Mayank had ignored when she told him about burning her hand) so he went and bought chocolates for Radha and soothing cream for her burn.

bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cheers2all

You have raised some extremely valid points! For instance, it's true, Kirti never said anything about Radha's school until now. If taken in a bad light, which Mayank probably will, it does feel like she is trying to establish her rights or something of that sort. And you are also right about folks who are sweet in general could behave differently when their self interests are involved. Great points! I wasn't thinking from that perspective. This kind of tells us lot about the kind of person Mayank is. 

Colored Text

😊...to me he is not a bad person. He did help her out. Even though they both made a mistake marrying.

She more than him. The girl needs to pause,reflect.

Btw saw we have 30 chapters in this angsty part..So who knows what else will happen.

I think Mayank's "how long this charade" was only about her being in his parents' house. He lives separately from them, I think. Maybe he is forced to live with them because now his wife is living with them to help them out. He is probably feeling caged in his parents house?

Colored Text

You are right. She proposed to him they were  room mates! It is natural he wants to run from here

Ojhas will definitely have an eye on her property. Dadi had once revealed she has saved a good sum of money for Kirti's marriage. So they would try to stake a claim on that money for sure.

Yeah, Ojha's outlook towards the child may have been different if it was a boy. But in general they consider her jinxed, because apparently their elder son was jailed after she was born. Plus they come across as slackers who don't want any added responsibility which doesn't serve a purpose. 

Oh is it..they consider a child the reason son is in jail !

Ps. Have you watched "great indian kitchen" on Netflix? An acquaintance suggestion and she had added some what was showm happens in her home and friends home too !!!

Edited by bakwas_serial - 2 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Maybe Mayank does not like Kirti getting involved in Ojha family issues. Kirti is almost taking care of cooking, cleaning etc and now she is getting involved in Radha's life and she is asking certain questions which only his "real" wife can do.

Mayank is probably wondering if this marriage is turning out to be a real deal.

Now since we do not know why Mayank agreed to marry Kirti, we also do not know if he wants the marriage to work for real or not.

Maybe him asking Kirti when she will move out, might have been to trigger thoughts in Kirti's mind if she wants to move out or work on the marriage.

Like you both said, and once it was mentioned too I think that Ojha mother would have been happy if Radha was a boy.

The way that child is neglected breaks my heart. 

It was once mentioned right she hardly spoke till sometime back. She has lot of delays and imagine she is not even attending school. 

The older Ojhas might be thinking, it is Radha's parents' responsibility to look after them, and their anger and frustration on Ravi and Sudha is being shown on the little child. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Even though she is living with a family, Kirti is all alone with no support. Mayank is emotionally distant. Why didn't together they try to convince dadi that a quick wedding was not required. That they would like to have her get better first?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Mayank and ammaji both knew about her burnt hand. Only Nishit did something about it.

cheers2all thumbnail
Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

😊...to me he is not a bad person. He did help her out. Even though they both made a mistake marrying.

She more than him. The girl needs to pause,reflect.

Btw saw we have 30 chapters in this angsty part..So who knows what else will happen.

Ps. Have you watched "great indian kitchen" on Netflix? An acquaintance suggestion and she had added some what was showm happens in her home and friends home too !!!

Mayank is definitely not a bad person, but I did find him to be shallow. Hoping he proves me wrong in the future 😆

I have a feeling in those 30 odd chapters, we might see a shift in Mayank's behavior. Hopefully for the better.

I haven't watched that film, but know the overall gist. Decided to stay away. It's unfortunately the truth in many households. Kirti's situation appears to be a milder version of that. In her case though, she has kind of brought it upon herself. Like I said in one of my comments earlier, she needs to draw a line for herself, else people (Ojhas, in this case) are going to walk over her.

cheers2all thumbnail
Originally posted by: canapoem

Maybe Mayank does not like Kirti getting involved in Ojha family issues. Kirti is almost taking care of cooking, cleaning etc and now she is getting involved in Radha's life and she is asking certain questions which only his "real" wife can do.

Mayank is probably wondering if this marriage is turning out to be a real deal.

Hmmm, you think he is scared that it might be a shackle for him? It's quite possible. 

Kirti is an inconvenience for him. He is used to live a certain kind of life, and with this "marriage" he is supposed to act differently, which he is not liking.  

Now since we do not know why Mayank agreed to marry Kirti, we also do not know if he wants the marriage to work for real or not. I really doubt if he wants that. Quite the opposite actually. I am curious to know why Shruti felt Mayank had a crush on Kirti.

Maybe him asking Kirti when she will move out, might have been to trigger thoughts in Kirti's mind if she wants to move out or work on the marriage.

Like you both said, and once it was mentioned too I think that Ojha mother would have been happy if Radha was a boy.

The way that child is neglected breaks my heart. Mine too 😭 

It was once mentioned right she hardly spoke till sometime back. She has lot of delays and imagine she is not even attending school. 

The older Ojhas might be thinking, it is Radha's parents' responsibility to look after them, and their anger and frustration on Ravi and Sudha is being shown on the little child. 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

So google ji gave me one more suggestion today suitable for this story. 

I swear sometimes google creeps me out. 😆

Below is Google's suggestion :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z3YeFqd7xQvvvv

Edited by canapoem - 2 years ago