Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trista101 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is the part two of the Three shot :)

Before you carry on reading, I would like you to know that I, in no way, mean to disrespect our civil servants. They work for our country non stop and I respect and admire them a lot for it. This is just a fragment of my fantasy and would hope that you imagine the same. 

Kindly, iss part ko padhne se pehle bhi logic ko bahar choro😝

Proof reading has not been done so please ignore any grammatical mistakes or typo errors. 

PART TWO :-

Farhad was shocked would be an understatement. How can his Anna forget Vahini? The woman who took care of him for the last six months? The woman who turned out to be an angel for him? The woman who he loved? The woman who loved him? Was it even possible to forget the person who loved you? Was it even possible to forget the person who you loved? Farhad didn't know the answer.

-Flashback-

As Farhad was sitting in a cafe, he couldn't help but tap his feet in nervousness and excitement. Anxiety and worry were not new feelings for him in the past six months. He hadn't slept properly ever since his Anna had disappeared. He didn't leave a stone unturned in Hyderabad to find him, but they led him to nowhere. It was not until a few months later when he got to know that Raghav was supposed be in Bangalore for a deal, which he didn't care to share with him. He cursed himself for telling him about his mother's ill health that day. He immediately sent all his informers to search every corner of Bangalore to find him ; And he didn't had to wait long.

A few days ago, when he received a call from one of his informers that some one was conducting a search party to find Raghav's family members after he had got into an accident and lost his memory, he immediately boarded the next flight to Bangalore . When he got to know that the accident had been caused by one of Raghav's rivals, he made sure that they were threatened and tortured to the extent that they even never think of crossing the Ex Don of Hyderabad's way, ever again - exactly the same thing his Anna would have done. Soon after, he discovered that Raghav was staying with Pallavi all these months. They had planned to meet in a cafeteria . Just when he was thinking about all these, he saw his Anna and a woman who he assumed to be Pallavi, enter with nervous look on their faces.

"Anna, aap kaise hai? Mai Farhad hoon, aapka personal secretary."

"Secretary?! Why would I need a secretary? Kya mai koi politician ya gunda hai?" Raghav and Pallavi looked at each other with shock in their faces.

"Arre nahi nahi Anna, aap toh Jayati Jewellers ke maalik hai. All of India knows about how popular Jayati Jewellers is!" Farhad was quite surprised to see the Great Raghav Rao afraid of being a Don. The irony! He chucked in his mind.

"Ohh!" Pallavi and Raghav breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God! Varna mujhe laga ki maine ek gunde se pyar kiya hai." She said dramatically.

"Gunda mai nahi tum hai Saari ka Dukaan. Hamesha mereko maarte rehta hai!" 

Pallavi smacked his arm. 

"Ouch Saari ka Dukaan! Your hits are so strong. Kya khata hai tum?!"

"Wohi jo tum mujhe thoos thoos ke khilate ho."

"Jo bhi hai. Tum ab The Great Raghav Rao ko aise nahi maar sakta" Raghav said, straightening his collars.

"Tum hoge koi bade business man ya kisi company ke maalik. Lekin mere liye tum toh abhi bhi wohi irritating chef ho, jisse mai pyar kart-" Pallavi stopped as she saw Farhad's mouth open in shock as if he had seen an alien.

Farhad couldn't believe his own eyes when he saw his Anna fighting and teasing this woman like a kid. The same man who had no interest in relationships and treated women like a plague was so frank and carefree with Pallavi. The same man who had severe anger issues didn't mind being hit by her, no matter how playful it was. The same man who was always dependent on servants even for the pettiest of things was cooking for her. His Anna was clearly in love with Pallavi. She had changed him. Pallavi had done the impossible. No, she was his Vahini. She was the only woman who deserved to be his Vahini. The only woman who could tame the Raghav Rao. She was the only one who had the rights to be called Mrs Raghav Rao .

"Sorry for the disturbance Mr Farhad." Pallavi chuckled nervously. "Anyways, I wanted to ask you something. Is Raghav married or does, does he have a girlfriend?" She asked with bated breath and Raghav gulped, waiting for the response.

Farhad came out of his reverie and answered instantly - "WHAT! Nahi Nahi! Anna aur shaadi, yeh kab hua? Naa aapne kisise shaadi ki hai aur na aap kisise pyar karte the. The only women you were close with were your Amma and Kirti, your sister." Pallavi and Raghav released their breaths they were holding.

"Dekha Saari ka Dukaan, bola tha tumko. So according to the bet, you will have to feed me Phirni with your own hands." Raghav said with a nonchalant face but deep inside, he too was squealing in relief and happiness.

"Why not?! But before that, we should thank Bappa and visit the temple for granting our prayers!" Pallavi said, excitedly.

"Tum kabhi nahi sudhrega Saree ka d-" Raghav stopped in middle as he felt a sudden bolt in his head. 

"Anna, kya hua?" 

"K- Kuch nahi. Chalo Saree ka dukaan." He held Pallavi's hand , ignoring the pain which was throbbing in his head a few seconds ago.

"Raghav! Tum aagaya!" Amma squealed in happiness after seeing her son in 6 whole months.

"Haan Amma." Raghav smiled genuinely. Though he didn't remember a piece of the memories he shared with them, he was happy to get his family back. 

"Ahem! Amma, apne ladle bete ko bolo ki mai bhi yahan hoon." Just as any normal sibling, Kirti was instantly jealous of all the attention her brother was recieving.

"Tum.....Kirti hai na?"

"Tum mujhe bhul gaye Raghav?!! Kya hua hai?" Kirti asked dramatically but was genuinely concerned for her elder brother.

"Woh Raghav apni yaddasht kho chuka hai. He doesn't remember anything." Pallavi said, in an attempt to clear the confusion.

"Tum? Tum kaun hai?" Raghav's memory loss wasn't Amma's concern of the moment as Farhad had already informed everything. Including the fact that Pallavi took care of Raghav all these months and they had fallen in love with each other. She didn't believe him at first, knowing the tough nut her son is. But now when she saw them looking at each other in response to her question, with Raghav holding her hand, it as clear as ice that her son had found a life partner. She still wanted to hear it with her own ears.

"Amma, yeh Pallavi hai. Jab mera accident hua tha toh isne hi mera dhyan rakha tha. Aur....."

"Aur?" Amma asked while narrowing her eyes as she knew what was coming.

"Aur hum dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai!" Pallavi and Raghav blurted out together as blood flushed on their cheeks.

"Ahaan, Ahaan. Look Amma, how they are blushing like teenagers." Kirti teased and both smiled sheepishly.

"Shh Kirti! Don't tease them further. Pallavi beta, I would love to have you as my daughter in law." Amma said, while caressing her cheeks.

"Thank you so much Amma!" Pallavi said, hugging her.

Raghav smiled looking at their instant bond. One could not say that met each other a few minutes ago. They had such mother - daughter aura in them! Suddenly, he hissed, as he felt the jolt in his head again. 

"Raghav, are you okay?" Pallavi asked worried at his palpitating face.

"Yes....No...My head...." He wasn't able to form coherent sentences as it was becoming impossible to bear the now continuous jolts with each passing second. All of a sudden, his head felt lighter and he fell down with a thud.

"RAGHAV!!" Pallavi was horrified. The most sensible thing to do at that moment was to take him to hospital or call the doctor ; but she wasn't able to react to anything. So many different and stupid thoughts were running in her head. What happened to him? Did someone poison him? Did she mix something in the Phirni which he was allergic to? It has been days she made it though. Has he regained his memory? Will he forget me? What if he doesn't wake up? No... Amma's voice forced her out of her negative thoughts and she looked at Raghav.

"Kirti, where is Farhad? Call him!!"

"Amma, he has gone for a family function. I tried to call him to inform that Raghav had come home. He wasn't responding then. I will call him right away." 

"Pallavi beta, you take him to the hospital."

"But Amma, how can I leave you al-"

"We will see about it later. I will send Farhad as soon as he responds to the call. You go now!"

"Driver, take us to the nearest hospital, ASAP! (I pity the driver lol)" Pallavi shouted while placing Raghav's head in his lap.

-Present-

"Oh Hello! Were are you lost? Who are you?" Raghav said rudely. She is one of those irritating chipku women who found me here, he thought. 

"Huh?" Pallavi looked at him. She was hoping to find love and adoration for her in his eyes but found blankness and anger instead. 

"I'm Pallavi Deshmukh. I was the one who saved your life." She answered while smiling sadly, which he failed to notice.

"Ohh." Raghav sat up on the bed, feeling guilty of his preposterous judging. "Thanks a lot for your help." He was shocked at the choice of his words. Raghav Rao never thanked nor apologized to anyone in words, no matter what he did. Then why was it so easy for him to say the word to this woman he had met just now?

"The pleasure is mine. If I'm not wrong, you are Raghav Rao, the owner of Jayati Jewellers?"

"Yes? Do you have a problem with it?" Raghav asked, frowning.

"No no, I am a big fan of yours! In fact, all of Hyderabad knows how famous Jayati Jewellers is." Pallavi never expected that Raghav would talk to her in such a tone. He was so sweet, emotional and caring before. But now he is taking to her as if she has done a crime. Is this the real him? Was the Raghav she loved a lie? Or is this Raghav a facade? Is the Raghav she loved still alive inside him or is he lost, just like his memories? 

"Can I get an autograph?" She asked, taking a notepad and a pen from her bag. 

"Uh, of course." After signing with a little difficulty, Raghav gave the notepad back. He didn't feel at peace around this strange woman. His guts were screaming something at him, which he failed to understand. He wanted her to leave the room as soon as possible.

"Thanks. I may take your leave." She stood up, reluctantly. Pallavi understood that he wanted her out of the room, to which she obliged. He has forgotten our love. I haven't. She thought sadly. 

When she came out, she saw Farhad and the doctor, in a serious conversation. When did he leave the room? 

"What do you mean that he doesn't remember the last six months?! Isn't there any way?" Farhad was enraged. He couldn't bear to see his Anna and Vahini so helpless and in pain.

"Please try to understand sir. We have saved his life from much difficulty. His life can be in severe threat if he is made to remember the past memories. And we can't afford to do that."

"But-"

"It's fine doctor. We will make sure that he doesn't try to remember his memory in any way."

"Vahini?!" Farhad couldn't accept the fact that it was Pallavi who didn't want Raghav to remember his memories. 

"Its totally fine Farhad. I am equally aghast by the turn of events but trust me, this is for his own good." She said while faking a smile.

"But Vahini, you know what it means right?" 

Pallavi sighed. "I totally understand what you are trying to say. Even I hate to accept, but, he has to forget me. It's for his own good. Maybe this is what destiny had planned for us. And I suggest that you all forget me too." Pallavi was speaking in short sentences as it becoming hard controlling her tears.

Farhad still couldn't come in terms with the way she said it so nonchalantly ; but he knew that from the inside, his Vahini was breaking with each passing second. Just when he was about to say something, he heard the doctor speak.

"You were the one who brought the patient here right? May I know how you are related to him? You are his?" 

"No one." She said and walked away.

One year later:

Pallavi's life had returned to the same it was 18 months ago. Blank. Colourless. Lifeless.  

A lot of things had taken place since she last met Raghav. Nikhil got a job in Mumbai after graduation. Mansi was about to get engaged to the love of her life. She even got promoted as the district collector of Hyderabad (I don't know if a city as big as Hyderabad has a collector or not, so please do not get offended). Yes, she no longer lived in Bangalore. She was transferred the day he was admitted to the hospital. They were in the same city ; yet she couldn't meet him. He was so close to her ; yet so far. Oh the irony! She laughed at her fate. She laughed at the game destiny played with them. 

Pallavi was never far from Raghav. There were many times when she would wait outside JJ in her car after her working hours, just to get a glimpse of him. But she never got to see him again after that day. That didn't stop her from being close to him though. She still watched his old interviews and articles. She still made Phirni every week. Only if he would be there to relish it. She still kept tabs on his well being and success. Jayati Jewellers was in limelight once again as the launch of the new engagement ring had been a huge buzz among people. She didn't see the designs but was sure that it would have been the most intricate and beautiful one ever. Afterall, the ring had been designed by her Raghav himself.

It was latest model which was dedicated exclusively for lovebirds. There were even rumors that Raghav Rao had made it for his lady love. Her heart broke the moment she saw the article and even the last hope of being with him someday shattered. Still, she was happy for him. She was happy that he had found the love of his life. She was happy, knowing that there would be someone else to look after him. Though there was a sharp pang in her heart, Pallavi decided to not bother him further. It's not like she had the rights to stop him. But, she couldn't forget the moments they shared. She couldn't forget those teases and banters. She couldn't forget the three precious words he said. She had not moved on. She can never move on. His love and memories were enough to spend her entire life. 

Pallavi sighed as she rummaged through the important papers in front of her. This particular area of the city needs more schools, permission granted. Police force would be required to maintain the crowd in the upcoming rally. Permission granted. She kept the pen down, holding her head in her hands. She couldn't concentrate on anything. She felt very anxious, which was unusual to her calm and cool exterior. But today, her restlessness was evident on her face and voice. Even Aman, Mansi's fiance had asked her on phone if she was fine. Aman's family was staying with her family in Kolhapur ever since he got engaged with Mansi, so that they could perform the remaining rituals together. Aai asked her to take a day off, but she wasn't willing to. Her heart was pleading her to come here. As if, as if something was going to happen. But she couldn't exactly pinpoint it. 

Just when she was about to pack her things and head home, she saw her assistant enter.

"Ma'am, A man wants to meet you. I tried to stop him many times but he says that it's important and you will not deny meeting him."

"What's his name?" She was amused at this unknown stranger's audacity and confidence.

"Raghav Rao."

Pallavi couldn't believe her ears. Shock and excitement dawned upon her. She was so happy that atleast today, today she would get to see him after so many months. She was content that she could be able to meet him for the last time before he moved on with his love.

Her reply came instantly :

"Send him in."

As she was sitting on her chair restlessly, Pallavi saw him enter. She gasped at his state. Red, hopeless eyes with dark circles beneath them, hair shriveled, tear marks in his face. It seemed he had not slept for days.

"Have a seat, Mr Rao." Pallavi was angry. What does he even think of himself? Is it too hard to take his own care? She felt like giving him a lecture for hours. But, did she even have the right? She thought as he sat on the chair opposite to hers.

"You....." Raghav stopped for a while and then continued - "I didn't know that you are the collector of Hyderabad."

"Yes, I am." 

"Any particular reason of shifting here?" 

"No. I was transferred the day I saved your life. My intention was never to trouble you with my appearance. If I had the choice, would have never come here." It was becoming a hard time controlling her tears and unknown to her, his tears were threatening to flow too.

"No, it is not- " He stopped as he saw his autograph on the table, framed in black and gold borders.

"You are still keeping this?" He said in a voice as low as a whisper. Pain was evident from his face, which went unnoticed by Pallavi.

"Yes. I am your big fan, afterall." Any normal person would have asked him to leave on the first instance. But, she didn't care even if he asked the stupidest of questions. She didn't care if it was her office or she had to reach home in early instance. She didn't care as long as she could see him. She didn't care as long as they talked. She didn't care. She wanted to preserve this moment, forever.

They looked into each other's eyes, trying to know and uncover the secrets they held. There were a lot of questions. There were a lot of answers. Yet no one could understand anything. Did their her love become so weak? 

Pallavi looked deeper into his dark orbs, and what she found was Love and extreme pain. Her eyes widened. Did he love her? Did he regain his memory back? Did he still love her? Is that why he is here? Oblivious to her as she was still processing her thoughts, Raghav stood up and walked towards the door. Though his face was turned, she could tell that he was crying. But why? Just when she was about to walk towards him and seek her answers, What he spoke next ceased all her thoughts and mobility: 

"Congratulations on your engagement, Saree ka Dukaan."

So here's the second part guys! I was planning of finishing the shot by this part itself but didn't expect that it would turn out this long hehe. Again, I do not mean to disrespect Civil servants in any way. Please bare with the grammatical mistakes and typos.

(P.s - The next and the last part will be in Raghav's pov ❀❀)

Part 03:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157522167

Edited by Trista101 - 2 years ago
Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Why are you torturing us with cliffhanger πŸ˜­πŸ˜­.  Please update next part soon β€οΈ

Trista101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amnnaa

Why are you torturing us with cliffhanger πŸ˜­πŸ˜­.  Please update next part soon β€οΈ

Aadat se majboor hehe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Will do by this weekπŸ˜‰πŸ’™πŸ’™

Edited by Trista101 - 2 years ago
DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

This was so sad and heartbreaking.😭

I liked how the female was still strong. πŸ‘πŸΌ

The emotions of the characters were beautifully written and depicted.πŸ‘

Edited by chat_3 - 2 years ago
MinervaMcG thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This was lovely...you answered  all my questions from the previous part , loved that..🀩can't wait to read Raghavs PoV. 

lucinamaza thumbnail

Itna mat satao hume...

dont leave us on cliffhangersπŸ˜’

Update kar bhi doo😳

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Pallavi is engagaed??? And Raghav got his memories back. Very excited to read Raghav's pov

Raghav might have some misunderstanding--- waiting for your next update

Trista101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chat_3

This was so sad and heartbreaking.😭

I liked how the female was still strong. πŸ‘πŸΌ

The emotions of the characters were beautifully written and depicted.πŸ‘

Apologies for not replying earlier πŸ˜…

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Glad you liked it!!πŸ’™πŸ’™

Trista101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinervaMcG

This was lovely...you answered  all my questions from the previous part , loved that..🀩can't wait to read Raghavs PoV. 

Hope I didn't leave anything behind πŸ˜…

You will not have to wait long for that πŸ˜‰πŸ’™πŸ’™

Trista101 thumbnail
Thanks! Glad you liked it πŸ’™