Itna mat satao hume...

dont leave us on cliffhangersπŸ˜’

Update kar bhi doo😳

Don't worry, zyada wait nahi karaungi πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ’™

Trista101 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ReemShah

Pallavi is engagaed??? And Raghav got his memories back. Very excited to read Raghav's pov

Raghav might have some misunderstanding--- waiting for your next update

Yes, Raghav got his memories back

Will update by this week πŸ’™πŸ’™

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please continue soon. Eagerly waiting for the next part. 

Trista101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avneel07

Please continue soon. Eagerly waiting for the next part. 

Will try to update it by this week! πŸ˜‰πŸ’™πŸ’™

Trista101 thumbnail
Thanks! πŸ’™πŸ’™

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oh god poor these two

Trista101 thumbnail
Thanks for your feedback! Yes, they are going through a lot of painπŸ˜­πŸ’”

Trista101 thumbnail

This is the last part of the three shot :)

Severe apologies for not being able to post before. I know how it feels when someone leaves their story in between for days. The last two weeks were very hectic for me and hence the delay. 

Do drop your views and constructive criticism is welcomed.

Kindly, iss part ko padhne se pehle bhi logic ko bahar chhoro 😝

The purple italics represent the inner thoughts of the character. Proof reading has not been done so please ignore any grammatical mistakes and typo errors.

PART THREE :-

- One Year Later-

"Saree ka Dukaan yeh kya kar raha hai tum!" Raghav asked as Pallavi blindfolded him with a black cloth.

"Shh. Thode der chup nahi reh sakte kya?" She tied the cloth carefully.

"Yes, done! Now turn around," She stepped a few feet back. "And find-"

"Wait!" He shouted and quickly removed the blindfold.

"Kya hua?" She asked, confused of his reaction.

"I don't want to play this anymore."

"Lekin kyun?" She asked though she very well knew the answer.

"Tumfir mereko chorr ke chala jayega, aur mai fir tumko kho dega."He said, with tears threatening to fall out of his eyes.

"What nonsense! It will not happen this time." She chuckled nervously, looking at anywhere but him.

"Nahi.. Please mereko chorr ke mat jao." Raghav pleaded helplessly.

Pallavi sighed sadly. "Do you trust me?"

"More than myself." Was his immediate reply.

"Then believe me. You will find me this time." She assured while caressing his cheek.

"What if I don't?" He questioned again, with the fear and innocence of a kid.

"Arrey baba, maine bola na ki tum mujhe dhundh loge, matlab dhundh loge. I trust you." She cupped Raghav's cheek, gently assuring him.

"So Mr Raghav," She tied the cloth on his eyes, sounding cheerful to lighten the atmosphere.

"Find me!"

He spread his hands unwillingly, in an attempt to catch her hands and hold them for an eternity.

"Saree ka Dukaan kaha hai tum?"

"Dhundho mujhe!" She laughed and started running around him. 

He subconsciously smiled, hearing her giggles and started following the sound of her anklets.

Suddenly, all her giggles got subsided and the room was enveloped by a deafening silence.

"Saree ka Dukaan?" He called out, fearing of not finding her.

When he got no response, Raghav became anxious and frantically opened his blindfold ; only to find himself in the forest.

"No no, not again," He kept chanting the words to himself as it was becoming harder to keep his calm by each passing second.

"Pallavi, bahar aajao," He called out once again - "I promise tumko kabhi pareshan nahi karega aur na tumko jaane ke liye majboor karega, please." He turned his head around in all directions, but couldn't see anything as the thick fogs were surrounding the forest in a way that not even a leaf could be seen.

The sound of anklets caught his attention. He started walking towards the source of the noise, checking behind every tree.

"That's it Saree ka Dukaan. I don't want to play this stupid game anymore. Please come out." He pleaded with all his heart. 

When not finding any response, he dejectedly turned around ; only to catch a glimpse of Pallavi's hair behind a tree ; which somehow was was not covered by the thick fogs. He slowly paced his way to the tree and placed his hand on her shoulder with fear, as he knew well what was coming.

"Pallavi?" 

The figure turned around and to his amusement and joy, it was Pallavi, wearing the most beautiful and serene smile he had seen.

"Aakhir tumne mujhe dhundh liya Raghav." She whispered and gave him a proud smile. 

Raghav opened his eyes slowly. He saw it again. The nightmare. The only difference was that it wasn't a nightmare anymore. It was a dream he has been praying for so long ; only if it was true. This was the first time he had a peaceful sleep in the last 12 months ; unlike those horrific, negative thoughts which would haunt him every day and night in the form of nightmares and panic attacks ; which always led him panting and gasping for air.

As much as he hated it, Raghav couldn't help but think of the day when he had even lost the last hope of finding and ever reconciliating with her ever again.

-Flashback-

(One Month Ago)

Raghav sighed and started sipping his coffee again.

His life had turned the same it was before 18 months ago. Lonely. Hopeless. Emotionless.

Ever since he had regained his memory, he had shifted to Bangalore and been searching for Pallavi like a crazy person. But to no avail. It was as if she had disappeared into thin air. These 11 months were not better than hell for him. There were many times when whiskey was his only companion to ease the pain of his heart. There was not a day when he had not cursed and cried himself to sleep for forgetting her, and no one could convince him that it was not his fault.

Raghav too ,was never far from Pallavi. He had searched every nook an corner of entire Bangalore and was still doing so, just in hopes of finding his Saree ka Dukaan again. They led him to nowhere, still he didn't lose hope and continued searching for her in every city of Karnataka. He still visited Venkateshwara's temple every week to calm his heart and seek blessings, even though he never believed in God before. All he wished was her ; but it seemed that there was no end to his pain.

On those nights when sleep was far away and pain was unbearable, he had designed a ring, with tiny black stones scattered around the golden engraved leaf as stars and raindews ; In her memory. The details were just as Pallavi would have liked. Simple yet intricate, delicate and beautiful. Only if she would be there to appreciate it.

Saree ka Dukaan, where are you? Please come back.... What if... He looked outside the window sill in an attempt to distract himself from the negative thoughts, which were haunting his mind yet again. 

The bright sunlight peeping through his curtains seemed to bring a bring a new ray with themselves, silently assuring that he would find her soon. It was a beautiful day, or so he thought. 

"Hello Anna?" 

"Haan... Bol Farhad" Raghav said, barely maintaining his authoritative tone.

"Anna, Vahini ka pata chal gaya hai! Maine kal hi unhe naye Dam ke inauguration mein dekha. It turns out ki woh itne maino tak Hyderabad mein hi thi! Lekin ek aur baat-"

"Farhad, book my tickets for the next flight to Hyderabad, this second."

"Par Anna woh-" 

"Ardhamaindha?"

"Ji Anna. Lekin- "

Raghav instantly cut the call and rushed to the room to pack his things.

He didn't know how to react. He didn't know that he should be happy that all the pain and anxiety was about to end or be angry at himself for being a stupid man he was. She had been in his city all along ; while he was busy searching over all over Karnataka! How foolish of him! Things destiny does to people. 

I can't afford to stay here any longer. I have already wasted a lot of time ;I made her wait so much. She must be very angry at me, he thought.

Raghav was happily whistling in his car ; listening to a melody while remembering his love. He was on his way to Pallavi's house. Just 15 minutes more, Saree ka Dukaan.... Suddenly, the sound of his phone's ringtone distracted his thoughts.

β€œTch. Bol Farhad” Raghav said, clearly not pleased with his timing.

β€œAnna kaha ho aap?! Aur aap mera phone kyu nahi utha rahe the? Lagbhag 20 missed calls kar chuka hoon!” 

When Farhad was busy ranting, Raghav looked out of the window absentmindedly. The sky was dark, with grey and heavy clouds engulfing it in themselves. The winds were swaying the trees harshly, as if anticipating the arrival of a grave storm.  A sudden change in weather? He wondered. But it was all good and merry yesterday? Probably the weather dynamics..

β€œAnna, aap sun rahe hai?” 

β€œHaan.... Arre tension nakko! Mai Hyderabad highway par hai. Ek ghante mein ghar pahuch raha hai. Accha, I will call you later. Abhi mereko Saree ka Dukaan se milna hai.” Raghav's happiness and excitement was oozing from his words.

β€œAnna Vahin-Pallavi ji ke baare mein hi toh baat karni hai aapse.”

He abruptly stopped the car in the middle of the road. At first he thought that there must be some business issues, but the moment Farhad called out Pallavi instead of Vahini as he always calls, he understood there was something very wrong.

β€œKyu? Kya hua?” He asked, getting scared of the gruesome tone the person on the other side of the call was speaking.

β€œActually Anna, From our sources, we got to know that Pallavi ji's mother, Mrs Sharda Deshmukh had bought a few jewelleries from JJ yesterday.... And one of them was a ring....I mean an engagement ring, which was launched a few months ago. But according to you, she didn't mention anything about her siblings.. I think it was for..... Pallavi.... Ji....” Farhad said slowly, dreading the consequences of what this new information would bring.

β€œAnna?” When there was no response from the other side for good 5 minutes, he started getting worried.

β€œI want to stay alone for sometime.” The beep sound indicated that the call had been cut.

β€œYa Allah, Anna aur vahini ko aur mat tadpa. Unhe unki khushi vapas dilade.” Farhad prayed with all his might, worried about the two.

Raghav looked out of the window. It was raining cats and dogs ; the raindrops pattering heavily on the windshield and the roof of the car. The storm had come, and he didn't knew how long it would last or worse, if it even had an end or not.

β€œOkay. Let me inform Pallavi mam. Till then, you may wait here.”

Raghav didn't believe Farhad first when he delivered the news of Pallavi getting engaged and moving on. It was only later when realization started dawning upon him. Why wouldn't she move on? Didn't she had the right to live her life to the fullest? Why would she wait for a man who had forgotten all their moments within seconds?

He was happy for her. He was happy that she had found the love of her life. He was happy, knowing that there would be someone else to care of her, cook for her, listen to her talks and many more things he did. He was happy that there would be someone else to look after her. Though there was a sharp pang in his heart, Raghav decided to not bother her further. It's not like he had the rights to stop her. But, how could he convince himself? He couldn't forget the moments they shared. He couldn't forget those teases and banters. He couldn't forget the three precious words she said. He had not moved on. He can never move on. Her love and memories were enough to spend his entire life.

He wanted to meet her for the last time. He was content that at least today, today he would get to see her after so many months. All he wanted now was to be able to meet her for the last time before she moved on with her love.

β€œCome sir, she's waiting for you. Lagta hai ap Pallavi Mam ke bohot kareeb hai. Maine aaj tak unhe kisi ke liye itni besabri se intezar karte hue nahi dekha.” 

Unknowingly, a faint smile appeared on his emotionless face.

-Present-

They looked into each other's eyes, trying to know and uncover the secrets they held. There were a lot of questions. There were a lot of answers. Yet no one could understand anything. Had their his love become so weak?

Raghav looked deeper into Pallavi's grey orbs, and what he found was immense love and confusion. Before he could conclude anything, his eyes fell on her finger. It adorned the same ring he had made. Tiny black stones scattered around the golden leaf like stars and raindews. Just as how she liked. Simple yet intricate, delicate and beautiful. And then he realized. How could he be so selfish? He was here to bid her a goodbye, not make things complicated.

Oblivious to her as she was still processing her thoughts, He stood up and walked towards the door. His heart could not handle it anymore and tears started cascading down his face. He still gathered up some courage and in a shaky voice, said the words he never wished to happen,

"Congratulations on your engagement, Saree ka Dukaan."

β€œRaghav?” He heard her voice which was as low as a whisper and seconds later, he could feel her behind him.

β€œRaghav....Tum, Tumhari yaddasht vapas aa gayi?” On hearing no response, she turned him and repeated her question again.

β€œJawab do Raghav! Tumhe mai yaad hoon? Pallavi's eyes had tears of happiness. "Do y-you remember those six months? Do you remember how you got into the accident? Do you remember how we lo-” She stopped, realizing what she was about to say. He didn't love her anymore. There was someone else in his life.

Raghav looked at her ; his heart broke again when she didn't complete her sentence. She didn't love him anymore. There was someone else in her life.

Barely keeping himself strong, he answered in a choking voice as tears were threatening to fall again,

β€œYes, I have got my memories back. But I don't think it matters now. Considering the fact that you are engaged.”

β€œWhat! Engaged? Me?” Pallavi was confused at first, but then gave him a sad smile, β€œLooks like you haven't properly healed yet. It's you who is moving on, Mr Rao.”

It was Raghav's turn to get confused. β€œMove on? I can never move on without you, Pallavi.”

β€œWhy are you lying? I have seen the article about how you designed a ring for your love. And if that is not true, then I am not engaged either.” She said in an instant, sarcastic voice, not exactly believing his words.

β€œThe ring on your hand says otherwise.” He said, pointing at her right hand.

β€œWhat? This is an engagement ring?”

β€œYou don't know?" He scoffed in pain. "Yes, I had designed a ring for my love a few months ago. But it was dedicated for you Pallavi! And look at my fate. You are wearing the same ring which I wanted to see in your hands one day; except now, it's for someone else.” He said dejectedly. β€œI may take your leave now.”

β€œYou stupid, stupid man.” She pushed him, with tears in her eyes. "How could you even think like that! I had to stay away from you all these months because I thought that I was a threat to your life! But you, Why didn't you come to me?” She was continuously hitting on his chest while Raghav stood there puzzled.

β€œCouldn't you have confirmed it once?! I really didn't know that this is an engagement ring. I swear it was Aai who gave it to me when Mansi-” Her sentence was left incomplete with the ringing of her phone. 

The screen had the name 'Aai' flashing on the screen. Wiping her tears, she put the call on speaker ; hoping that the man in front of her would gain a brain after listening to their conversation.

β€œHaan Aai.” She looked at Raghav.

β€œPallu, tu thik toh hai na? And have you reached home yet?”

β€œAai, mai thik hoon. Bas abhi nikalne hi wali thi. Vaise Mansi kaisi hai?” She said, stressing on the word Mansi while Raghav was all confused.

"Mansi?” Aai laughed. β€œWoh toh itne nakhre kar rahi hai ki kya bataun.Pehle engagement mein itni acchi ring reject kar di, jo tujhe leni padi. Aur ab bol rahi hai ki tere aane pe hi haldi ki rasam puri karegi. Bilkul bacchi ban gayi hai!"

"Woh engagement ring thi?"

"Haan, Nikhil ne nahi bataya tujhe? Achha woh sab chhor, tu kal aa rahi hai na?"

β€œBilkul Aai, ab mai apni behen ki shaadi mein nahi aaungi toh kaun aayega?!” She narrowed her eyes at Raghav, stressing on the word 'Behen' and 'Shaadi'. His eyes went wide in shock and realization.

"Thik hai, jaldi aaja. Aur haan, shaadi mein Abhilash bhi apne parivar ke saath aaraha hai. Ve log tujhse rishta jodne ki soch rahe the. Ab toh mil le unse. Aur iss baar na mat karna."

β€œUski zarurat nahi hai Aai." She smirked, looking at Raghav's horrified face. "Mai aa rahi hu na Shaadi mein. Aur mujhe aapko ek special insaan se bhi toh milana hai.” 

β€œKaun Pallu?” Pallavi could hear the confusion in Aai's words.

β€œHai ek caring, cute aur stupid sa ghamandi aadmi.” She said, chuckling in between her tears while Raghav had a soft smile. All this while, both their gazes were transfixed upon each other.

β€œAccha Aai, mai rakhti hun. Ghar pahunch kar baat karungi.”

As soon as she cut the call, she was engulfed into a bone crushing hug by Raghav, who was basking into her presence. He was hugging her as if his life depended on it. With tears flowing without any restrictions, he hid his face in her shoulder, sobbing badly.

Pallavi hugged him back with the same intensity. She could feel all the pain which was bottled up in her heart washing away. She could feel his erratic breathing matching hers. Pallavi wanted to cry her heart out in relief too, but she had to handle him first, who was crying so much that she could feel her Saree getting wet with his tears.

"Raghav," She gently patted his back, consoling him like a child. "It's okay, I am here."

"Hey Deva, kitna rote ho tum! Tsunami lana chahte ho kya?" She exclaimed while he chuckled a bit.

"Agar tum aise rote rahe toh mai phir tumhe chhor kar-" She tried joking with him in an attempt to lighten the atmosphere and failed miserably.

"NO!" He hiccupped while shaking his head on her shoulder vehemently. He tightened his grip and pulled her closer, if that was possible. He couldn't take the risk of losing her twice.

"Raghav I am not able to breathe!" She tried pushing him but he was not ready to leave her. After struggling for minutes, he finally broke the hug reluctantly.

Raghav cupped her face and hastily kissed everywhere - from her forehead to her red cheeks to her cute nose to her dazzling eyes.

Joining his forehead with hers, they closed their eyes. They stayed in the same position for a few minutes when Raghav started speaking,

"I will not leave you alone this time Saree ka Dukaan and I mean it. Nor I would let you go away from me. Ardhamainda?" He murmured in his usual firm tone. However, she could feel his heart screaming volumes of softness and vulnerability.

"Ardhamaindi." 

Raghav snapped open his eyes. "Tum, Telugu jaanta hai?"

Pallavi with her eyes still closed, answered,

"Haan, thora mora. Arre, ek saal se reh rahi hoon yahan. Ab Hyderabad mein itne samay rehke bhi Telugu nahi sikha toh kya sikha?" She said playfully. Both chuckled and Raghav closed his eyes again.

A few seconds later, he replied,

"Mai bhi."

"Huh?" Pallavi opened her eyes and gave him a questioning look.

"Mereko bhi thoda thoda Marathi maalum hai. Socha tha tumse milne ke baad Marathi mein propose karega toh tum mereko maaf kar dega. Lekin," He stopped for a while and then continued, "Iss unlucky ring ne sab barbaad kar diya!" Raghav glared at the poor ring angrily, as if it was his arch enemy.

"Bas karo Raghav! Kamsekam iss bechare ring ko toh chhor do." 

"Bilkul nahi chorega mai! Iss ring ki wajah se mereko tumse itna dur rehna para. Nikaal ke phek do isko. This ring is heavily inauspicious, I am telling you. Mai tumko isse 100 times accha ring lake dega."

Pallavi sighed. Who could have thought that The Raghav Rao, a ruthless and arrogant business man, could be so childish and immature? His soft side was exposed only to the people who were extremely close his heart ; and she was glad that she was one among them.

When it seemed that his ranting had a no end, she smacked his arm.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed dramatically.

Drama Queen of the Year.

"Tumhara yeh aadat kabhi gaya nahi na?" He teased.

"Aur na kabhi jayegi. So you better be prepared Mr Ghamandi Rao." She whispered in a fake intimidating voice.

When his gaze fell on her lips, Raghav couldn't control himself and started inching closer towards them. Pallavi closed her eyes, silently giving her approval. He dipped his lips on hers and took them in for a slow kiss. The soft kiss soon became passionate, with them fighting each other for dominance.

They didn't know how long they kissed. It was only when oxygen was a necessity, the spell was broken reluctantly.

While they were still panting heavily, Pallavi managed to say it first,

"Nenu Ninnu Premistunnanu, Ghamandi Rao."

"Mipan Tuzhyaavar Prem Karto, Saree ka Dukaan."

So this is the last shot guys! I really want Raghav to propose to Pallavi in her native language i.e Marathi and vice versa so bad! So decided to include this crazy imagination here hehe.

Please bare with grammatical mistakes and typo errors. 

Love You All!! β€οΈ

Translation :-

Nenu Ninnu Premistunnanu, Ghamandi Rao. - I Love You, Ghamandi Rao.

"Mipan Tuzhyaavar Prem Karto, Saree ka Dukaan. - I Love You Too, Saree ka Dukaan.

Edited by Trista101 - 2 years ago
Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This ending have all my heart . You have ended this beautiful story in such an amazing way.

Their proposal was soo cute β€οΈβ€οΈ

Loved everybit of this story πŸ€—πŸ€—

Trista101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amnnaa

This ending have all my heart . You have ended this beautiful story in such an amazing way.

Their proposal was soo cute β€οΈβ€οΈ

Loved everybit of this story πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so much for your valuable comment! β€οΈβ€οΈ

I was thinking of ending it in the first shot itself lol πŸ˜‚πŸ’™

Only if someone could propose me like that too❀️

Glad you liked it!πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Edited by Trista101 - 2 years ago