Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

This is a genuine criticism post  not anything to do to spread negativity. 

I have stopped connecting with the show especially with the characters. I lost my interest from the time dhara hit krish and Shiva and did not feel bad for what she did. Physical abuse is not okay stop normalizing it. I agree dhara has done so much for the family but that action was not okay and everyone reacted as if it was normal. Next the manhandling Shiva does with Raavi is also not okay, it has become his habit. He keeps taking out his anger on her. I will tell the same to dev, I hate rishitha but I will not support manhandling a woman for anything. If dev is angry with rishita, ignore her and give her a silent treatment not manhandling. Gautam is also not left behind, guy keeps on pressuring dhara to act and doesn't listen. I feel all three brothers should separate and leave with their respective wives and be peaceful. This is not how you promote joint families values. Pandya stores both Tamil and malyam versions are really good and well written where suman doesn't exist, where dhara is a human, where rishita is grey shaded and doesn't hurt anyone intentionally, where joint family problems are addressed and not to forget we have a nice progression of Shiva and Raavi's story. I don't know  which version they are following or the makers added over masala to a family drama which was enjoyable. The last family drama which I truly enjoyed where zero of this toxicity existed was Sassural genda phool. I was so excited for this show because One of my friend watches Tamil version and she hyped me up for Raavi and Shiva's story but I'm not getting anything. I'm not judging anyone who is watching this show and I will never will. It is okay and at the end of the day if you're getting entertained and relieved it is good. I'm just disappointed. 😂 I have shipped very toxic couples in past but that was before I understood how bad manhandling is and now I can't continue the same.  I loved most of the ffs written here. You people are so talented and I will keep reading whenever I get time. Maybe I don't comment most of the time but I do press a like. 

Oh I agree with you. Sasural Genda Phool was really amazing show and I still watch it on repeat. Wish it lasted longer than other negative and toxic shows. 

And I started watching Pandya Stores because it promoted joint family values. But here Dhara is mahan, Rishita is grey and Raavi is trying to get to a conclusion about what is happening.