Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

what sucks is that despite being a shivi fan who is always hungry for shivi screen time, I would diligently watch the family scenes too because they were that good

this was the first show in a long time where I enjoyed watching each episode from the beginning and I enjoyed watching every minute of each episode

now even the family scenes are mediocre with unnecessary drama

I don't understand why there is a need for 10+ different scenes of suman asking about what happened or trying to figure out what happened and this woman wants to know the truth so badly but when Rishita opens her mouth and is about to tell her the truth, she tells her to shut up??

even the shiva and maami scene with the burning log was underdeveloped and their interaction used to be one of my absolute favorites because it was so chaotic, funny, and natural 

unnecessary one minute monologues by anita each episode with her repeating the same thing over and over again

I suspect that suman isn't going to hear Dhara's confession but anita will and use it to her own advantage

I am staying back for 1-2 months more for the sake of the loyalty I have had for this show so far but otherwise I am more entertained with the interactions I have with everyone and everyone's stories

this is the only show I am currently watching as all the other popular sp ones have bored me to death and I am sincerely hoping that the track picks up and the writing is phenomenal once again

Edited by SlytherInMe. - 2 years ago
BabyYoda007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You are not the only one. Day by day, I am losing interest. I am trying to stick until puja time to see if there is a positive progression. If not, I am calling quits. I also feel like all the writers on the forum with their FFs, drabbles etc. are 100% more creative and talented. It is honestly better than the misogynistic, regressive crap the show makers are serving us.

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am still holding out hope that the storyline will improve after they move out of the haunted haveli.

Atleast the guys will be forced (I hope) to go to work and we will see issues related to Pandya stores. 

I have seen the OG so definitely PS has become sorely disappointing, especially since it had such a great start.

But I am still curious to see ShiVi’s adaptation of the scenes from the OG. So I just might skip a few weeks(or months looking at their current pace) and come back when that storyline catches up. Nowadays I mostly see episodes to keep track of the EDT and other discussions in the forum( it’s supposed to the the other way around 🤣🤣🤣)

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

@bold, no joke, I'm getting to that breaking point. But please don't leave just yet! I'm currently planning out the ShiVi X HP crossover story, and have most of the story worked out in my mind. Just need to get it down on paper 😆. Writing FFs and blatantly ignoring the characterizations we've been presented with keeps me going as of now

Regardless, I will tag you for sure!

Yeah sure, I'll definitely wait until then, I promise😆🤗

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

I am still holding out hope that the storyline will improve after they move out of the haunted haveli.

Atleast the guys will be forced (I hope) to go to work and we will see issues related to Pandya stores. 

I have seen the OG so definitely PS has become sorely disappointing, especially since it had such a great start.

But I am still curious to see ShiVi’s adaptation of the scenes from the OG. So I just might skip a few weeks(or months looking at their current pace) and come back when that storyline catches up. Nowadays I mostly see episodes to keep track of the EDT and other discussions in the forum( it’s supposed to the the other way around 🤣🤣🤣)

@bold Literally what I am doing🤣🤣

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

The way I relate to this post 🙄. When I started watching this show I did it for ShiVi. We're not getting that much progression with them or their story. They seem to be puppets to Dhara and her story. I also loved the family aspect, but they are nothing but toxic towards each other. Every character has got so many toxic traits that it's hard to relate to them, especially Dhara who is being shown as this great FL. The story is nothing but regressive. The men can't seem to treat women right, the FL is the most abusive one, her husband doesn't speak up enough, the MIL has her moments then becomes abusive too. On top of that characters which could have had a nice redemption track have turned into full on evil ones. 

Someone tell me how to leave please 🤧. ShiVi (or KD and AK should I say) keep making me stay! I'll also admit that this forum and the people on it makes me want to stay. 

So trueeee! ShiVi, Alice-KD and this forum are the only reasons I’m still here.

At this point, I’m basically watching only 5 minutes per episode. God knows how long that’ll keep me hooked.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPkPjt8Bost/?utm_medium=copy_link

See! This right here is the reason I’m still here 🤣 Everytime I get all worked up about the show, Alice or Kanwar drop something like this and I’m all like AWWWWWWW 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wonder how difficult it is for them to adapt from the original and then add a bit of their own touch. They already have so many beautiful scenes in the original show. All they have to do is to tweak it a bit and make it more relatable to the wider body of audience. That is what the malayalam version did. The tracks and the scenes were more or less similar, but the nuanced writing and the acting made it look really fresh there. I was hoping to see something like that. Instead, they are messing up the characters big time, especially Dhara and Rishita. Also, whatever tracks they are taking from the original, they seem to turn it more negative instead of adding a touch of their own for better. I would have abandoned the show a lot earlier if not for ShiVi and their adorable chemistry. Also Krish and Suman are good too. Rest of the characters are getting on my nerves big time. I agree that they have some restrictions because of the covid regulations. But even then, they could have come up with really interesting tracks for the three couples along with Krish. Instead they messed up the entire thing.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i watched few in tamil,it was beautiful. honestly i font like suman too who treats dhara badly..

Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even I'm on the same boat. All the Dhara maata jaaps and the devars blind love for their bhabi has just ruined it all. The has totally lost the depth and intensity of the various relationships  the are shown. Last but not the least, the timeline. Everyday seems to be drawn and dragged so freaking much with no progress in the actual story.