Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Papaji bahot seedhe dikhte hai, pakka jalebi hai.. 

Bada golmal hai yahan, sab golmal hai.šŸ¤Ŗ

Welcome to the DT, Neha šŸ¤—

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Omg yes! I never got a good feeling from papa saheb...koi itna Acha nahi ho sakta ...who knows maybe he got rani maā€™s first hubby killed and separated prem n blamed veer...anyway coming back to AmVeer, if the shaadi is sach mein done then I think we can hope for them to be the endgame...unless they kill off Veer and thatā€™ll be his ā€œredemptionā€ šŸ˜³

I think it will be a tragic end for Veer, but I don't see him going anywhere soon. He is the source of the much-needed conflict of the show! I started watched post-Veerā€™s entry, but I did watch the whole show to understand everything. Amrit has a journey and the story is about her! 

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

sure dear. Btw we are talking since weeks what should I call you?

Mahi,  you can call me Dil 

Coming to the episode, Veer was in full form today.. šŸ˜†

He was so relaxed and was enjoying himself dancing and celebrating his winšŸ˜†. The initial hug was passionate from Veer's side this was the reason why Amrit pushed himšŸ¤£.  But the peace Veer had while hugging her... It seemed like he was try to affirm himself that Amrit belongs to him. 

Veer's daddy dearest turned out to be a really  interesting character. For the first time we are seeing a different shade in him. 

I am still not sure where we are heading with this marriage, but one thing is for sure if R keeps interfering in AmVeer marriage things will not end in a good note. 

However, looking forward to see AmVeer getting married for real... šŸ˜³

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Transference

I think it will be a tragic end for Veer, but I don't see him going anywhere soon. He is the source of the much-needed conflict of the show! I started watched post-Veerā€™s entry, but I did watch the whole show to understand everything. Amrit has a journey and the story is about her! 

Totally agree with ya! Veer will most likely have a tragic end but heā€™s here to stay for awhile and KJ is doing such a fab job as Veer so I donā€™t think heā€™ll be cut off soon. As for Amrit, yeah this is totally her journey and with Veer itā€™ll be an interesting one for sure

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Papaji bahot seedhe dikhte hai, pakka jalebi hai.. 

Bada golmal hai yahan, sab golmal hai.šŸ¤Ŗ

Aaj toh PS kuch ajeeb hi vibe de rahe the.

rmahi25 thumbnail

I had the gut feeling from day 1. Papa Saheb is more than what meets the eyes. Maybe, all the ancestral property is on Veerā€™s name. Maybe he planned Randherā€™s death and gave him away to his friend in Lahore and started poisoning Veer with Alcohol. Something is amiss in this whole Papa and I sailing in the same boat drama. 

But, you have to give it to KJ! What a fantastic actor. His expression change each second is master blaster! 

Possible. He maybe the man behind the distance between RM and Veer's relationship. If that's the truth or something Amrit gonna find this one and protect her husband.šŸ˜†

KJ ohhh god...words are less to express my appreciation towards this man. The way he is portraying Veer and expressions ...loving itšŸ‘šŸ„³

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Omg yes! I never got a good feeling from papa saheb...koi itna Acha nahi ho sakta ...who knows maybe he got rani maā€™s first hubby killed and separated prem n blamed veer...anyway coming back to AmVeer, if the shaadi is sach mein done then I think we can hope for them to be the endgame...unless they kill off Veer and thatā€™ll be his ā€œredemptionā€ šŸ˜³

exactly utne dino tak he was acchai ki murti and now he is doing all this.

@UL - Actually. Let's see what makers have planned. Because lot of drama is still left after all this,I mean high voltage emotional and dhamakedar ones.

rmahi25 thumbnail

yaarr I don't want him to die. I so want a good redemption track and my ship to sail.

Transference thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Possible. He maybe the man behind the distance between RM and Veer's relationship. If that's the truth or something Amrit gonna find this one and protect her husband.šŸ˜†

KJ ohhh god...words are less to express my appreciation towards this man. The way he is portraying Veer and expressions ...loving itšŸ‘šŸ„³

I do not endorse or condone any of the devious ways Veer is adopting. But whoā€™s a saint here? Mogar Bua, Parjai Ji and Vashmaā€™s Veer Ji all got away with worse because they were family! 

I don't see any reason that Veerā€™s redemption is not possible 

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

Mahi,  you can call me Dil 

Coming to the episode, Veer was in full form today.. šŸ˜†

He was so relaxed and was enjoying himself dancing and celebrating his winšŸ˜†. The initial hug was passionate from Veer's side this was the reason why Amrit pushed himšŸ¤£.  But the peace Veer had while hugging her... It seemed like he was try to affirm himself that Amrit belongs to him. 

Veer's daddy dearest turned out to be a really  interesting character. For the first time we are seeing a different shade in him. 

I am still not sure where we are heading with this marriage, but one thing is for sure if R keeps interfering in AmVeer marriage things will not end in a good note. 

However, looking forward to see AmVeer getting married for real... šŸ˜³

Veer and his actiona god. Also,is there any episode where he doesn't dance???šŸ¤£