Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

It’ll be really interesting to see when it’s revealed that randheer is prem...I wonder if that revelation will be the reason Veer sudhrofies , brothers unite and then Amrit stays with Veer cuz of “pran jaaye par vachan na jaaye”  and then AmVeer will fall in love for real and R finds his true love *wishful thinking* 😆

indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Transference

Buahaha! I don't mind him dying as a hero in Amrit’s arms! Hayeee. I have a thing for tragic heroes. I don't care if this ship doesn't sail. Veer’s journey makes me so greedy to watch ☺️

Their first meeting. Ek Jana pehchana sa dard 

Their first meeting actually gives me so much hope  bonded by Similar dard...uff I have a thing for bonded by pain couples and then healing each other along the way 

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm so glad we got an AT finally! 

Sakura here, after a long time on IF. I might post an episode rant in a bit in the main forum - anybody hanging around here is welcome to check it out. 🤗

Will come to this discussion properly after posting it. 

indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakura24

I'm so glad we got an AT finally! 

Sakura here, after a long time on IF. I might post an episode rant in a bit in the main forum - anybody hanging around here is welcome to check it out. 🤗

Will come to this discussion properly after posting it. 

hello hello 🤗 

Are you the one writing the AmVeer FF Chaar Kadam? If so, I am totally loving it!!! 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

I am always on the non-sailing ship’s side But I never give up hope 😆 

let’s see in which direction this ship will go after June 4th 😛 

I want a dominant Biwi 🤣.

But today's episode was foreshadowing. Veer asked Amrit if it was other way round would R trust you in the same way the way you trust him!?? Amrit confidently said yes. 

I guess when Amrit will try to tell marriage truth to R he will not even listen to him ulta blame or maybe charecter assassinate her showing 0 trust on her saying she wanted money and power and maybe she has become too close to Veer that she isn't able to leave him bleh bleh blahh breaking Amrit and shocking her. Perhaps, that's the reason R caught Amrit looking at Veer on Mehndi of Vashmay and then helping him and always she taking Veer's side + bharosa tha dialogue + Aap sachme natak krte krte patni naam ke insan ke kaafi kareeb aa gyi stuff happened.

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I had always felt that it's more than what meets the eyes! Randheer and Veer maybe just half brothers or RM’s illegitimate child; something on those lines. 

This is what I feel too... This whole RM and Vijendra Ji's relation makes no sense. I feel their story is much like AmDheer story. Let me put it in this way RM probably is not Veer's biological mother, his dad married her for Veer there after he figured out that RM's love for Vijendra Ji and like Veer's acting now he really did unite them or Vijendra Ji just as Randheer entered the Palace came in and got Veer's dad killed and married RM. Prem could be RM and Vijendra Ji's son. For whom he was wanted all the property. Vijendra did plan the accident probably coz RM just like Amrit was very fond of Veer out of sheer gratitude . So Vijendra wanted to bring the distance in RM-Veer relation. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

It’ll be really interesting to see when it’s revealed that randheer is prem...I wonder if that revelation will be the reason Veer sudhrofies , brothers unite and then Amrit stays with Veer cuz of “pran jaaye par vachan na jaaye”  and then AmVeer will fall in love for real and R finds his true love *wishful thinking* 😆

More than anything, Amrit harbours a strange bond with Veer. Despite the pain he has caused her, she always manages to sympathise with him a lot. 

In the recap, she allows him to touch her without a cringe. Post their fake arrangement, too; she mainly had handled him without fear or hesitation. I think someone needs to remind her that why is she always so forgiving when it comes to Amrit. 

rmahi25 thumbnail

I had always felt that it's more than what meets the eyes! Randheer and Veer maybe just half brothers or RM’s illegitimate child; something on those lines. 

RM ka chakkar😆

Tell me more.

rmahi25 thumbnail

Veer and his passionate hug!  You know, why do I feel that if he is loved even a bit, he’d be a slave to Amrit. 

All be craves for is someone's love. Like literally.

If PS is villain Veer gonna break bad.

rmahi25 thumbnail

Buahaha! I don't mind him dying as a hero in Amrit’s arms! Hayeee. I have a thing for tragic heroes. I don't care if this ship doesn't sail. Veer’s journey makes me so greedy to watch ☺️

Their first meeting. Ek Jana pehchana sa dard 

Aahhhh pehla hi meeting unka boht passionate and fiery tha☺️😆

That should be KUDCAs last episode then.