Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by rmahi25

Hey there❤️

Welcome to the DT🤗

I am Mahi,btw. What's your name??

Indeed they've an amazing chemistry☺️and Veer is the most epic character🤣❤️

Btw which epiaode you've reached?

Hi Mahi, I’m Zarqa, nice to meet you 😳
I’m actually caught up believe it or not in just 3 days  ..binge watching zindabad🤣 Tho I’m yet to see today’s episode 😛 looking forward to AmVeer hug tho I read she pushes him away but still it’ll be something to watch 😆

Originally posted by indian_beauty

Hi Mahi, I’m Zarqa, nice to meet you 😳
I’m actually caught up believe it or not in just 3 days  ..binge watching zindabad🤣 Tho I’m yet to see today’s episode 😛 looking forward to AmVeer hug tho I read she pushes him away but still it’ll be something to watch 😆

ohhh godspeed I see🤣

Honestly we all are confused whether the ship will sail or not but the point is ship gonna leave the harbour officially on 4th june and will sail till ......

Yeah she pushes vo bhi push kiya thaa naa first time soo jaise ko taisa🤣🤣

ohhh godspeed I see🤣

Honestly we all are confused whether the ship will sail or not but the point is ship gonna leave the harbour officially on 4th june and will sail till ......

Yeah she pushes vo bhi push kiya thaa naa first time soo jaise ko taisa🤣🤣

I’m used to my ships not sailing so bring it on 🤣 till then I’m gonna enjoy whatever we get of AmVeer 

good for Amrit...giving him a taste of his own medicine 😆 

Anyway I’m waiting for June 4th now  according to promos it seems like shaadi hogayi for real this time 

Hello 😳 not sure if I have to message someone to be a part of this is AT but I just wanna pop in and say, I recently started watching the show from Veer’s entry and totally fell in love with AmVeer...they have such good chemistry and their story has so much potential...really looking forward to how their story will progress now. Looking forward to their sach much ki shaadi 😛

Welcome 🤗

I’m used to my ships not sailing so bring it on 🤣 till then I’m gonna enjoy whatever we get of AmVeer 

good for Amrit...giving him a taste of his own medicine 😆 

Anyway I’m waiting for June 4th now  according to promos it seems like shaadi hogayi for real this time 

haann ho chuki Mangalsutra ke saath pics vics bhi aa gyi haiii🤣

Honestly jo Randheer k sath kiya uske baad to ye AmVeer hi endgame lag rahe hai. 

But hopefully Veer doesn't become so much of an as-hole and no manhandling of Amrit. Then the ship will sail, waise bhi waada queen ko bahot bharosa hai na, Veer bahut acche hai, ye bharosa nahi tootega.✌️

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Honestly jo Randheer k sath kiya uske baad to ye AmVeer hi endgame lag rahe hai. 

But hopefully Veer doesn't become so much of an as-hole and no manhandling of Amrit. Then the ship will sail, waise bhi waada queen ko bahot bharosa hai na, Veer bahut acche hai, ye bharosa nahi tootega.✌️

Idk why but maybe it can be shown that Papa Sahab was using Veer as a puppet whole the time. If you see PS's tone todays versus all the previous episodes he seemed like a professional planner and plotting master condident about the plan. He seemed totally different. Also, if he loves Veer so much why gave into his wicked plan instead of finding another way. Koi jhol hai baba.

Papaji bahot seedhe dikhte hai, pakka jalebi hai.. 

Bada golmal hai yahan, sab golmal hai.🤪

Idk why but maybe it can be shown that Papa Sahab was using Veer as a puppet whole the time. If you see PS's tone todays versus all the previous episodes he seemed like a professional planner and plotting master condident about the plan. He seemed totally different. Also, if he loves Veer so much why gave into his wicked plan instead of finding another way. Koi jhol hai baba.

I had the gut feeling from day 1. Papa Saheb is more than what meets the eyes. Maybe, all the ancestral property is on Veer’s name. Maybe he planned Randher’s death and gave him away to his friend in Lahore and started poisoning Veer with Alcohol. Something is amiss in this whole Papa and I sailing in the same boat drama. 

But, you have to give it to KJ! What a fantastic actor. His expression change each second is master blaster! 

Omg yes! I never got a good feeling from papa saheb...koi itna Acha nahi ho sakta ...who knows maybe he got rani ma’s first hubby killed and separated prem n blamed veer...anyway coming back to AmVeer, if the shaadi is sach mein done then I think we can hope for them to be the endgame...unless they kill off Veer and that’ll be his “redemption” 😳