~AMRIT VEER (AmVeer) DT #1~ || Shaadi Toh Hoke Rahegi,Maidam || - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by rmahi25

yaarr I don't want him to die. I so want a good redemption track and my ship to sail.

Mahi, we have a thing for non-sailing ships 😆

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Transference

I had the gut feeling from day 1. Papa Saheb is more than what meets the eyes. Maybe, all the ancestral property is on Veer’s name. Maybe he planned Randher’s death and gave him away to his friend in Lahore and started poisoning Veer with Alcohol. Something is amiss in this whole Papa and I sailing in the same boat drama. 

But, you have to give it to KJ! What a fantastic actor. His expression change each second is master blaster! 

I have always felt that what happened with Prem was well planned accident. It could be that Veer and Prem are step brothers too... There is no way Prem could surviving fall from the cliff shown, it was pre planned to remove him safely from the family. 

Yes, I also do feel all property is in Veer's name. RM is just a guardian. This is why RM asked Veer to handle the legal matters when he wanted RM to put Amrit's name in property papers. It seems like Veer's dad is controlling him and keeping him the way he is to have the control over the Royal inheritance. 

@Red: true... He is fabulous ❤️

I do not endorse or condone any of the devious ways Veer is adopting. But who’s a saint here? Mogar Bua, Parjai Ji and Vashma’s Veer Ji all got away with worse because they were family! 

I don't see any reason that Veer’s redemption is not possible 

Actually. His actions are wrong even if he was manipulated since beginning his ways are way too wrong. But the only reason for me still loving Veer is KJs acting *muahhhh like he did today*. Also, I love bad guys thats it can't help.

End mein humara hero free ka heroine ke god mein marta hai😭😭

Godddd our terrible ^Seh lenge Thoda^ experiences🤣

I am always on the non-sailing ship’s side But I never give up hope 😆 

let’s see in which direction this ship will go after June 4th 😛 

yaarr I don't want him to die. I so want a good redemption track and my ship to sail.

Same... Pls don't kill him🥺

Originally posted by gibige

I have always felt that what happened with Prem was well planned accident. It could be that Veer and Prem are step brothers too... There is no way Prem could surviving fall from the cliff shown, it was pre planned to remove him safely from the family. 

Yes, I also do feel all property is in Veer's name. RM is just a guardian. This is why RM asked Veer to handle the legal matters when he wanted RM to put Amrit's name in property papers. It seems like Veer's dad is controlling him and keeping him the way he is to have the control over the Royal inheritance. 

I had always felt that it's more than what meets the eyes! Randheer and Veer maybe just half brothers or RM’s illegitimate child; something on those lines. 

Actually. His actions are wrong even if he was manipulated since beginning his ways are way too wrong. But the only reason for me still loving Veer is KJs acting *muahhhh like he did today*. Also, I love bad guys thats it can't help.

Veer and his passionate hug!  You know, why do I feel that if he is loved even a bit, he’d be a slave to Amrit. 

Originally posted by gibige

Haan because PS knows Veer is smart if he wishes he can ruin everyone games without a second thought. PS would've thought if Veer gets married to Amrit he will be busy handling his married life and on another side PS may acquire the property. While audiences are thinking Chacha is the villain makers will turn the table and will prove chacha was a joker and PS was the game changer🤣

End mein humara hero free ka heroine ke god mein marta hai😭😭

Godddd our terrible ^Seh lenge Thoda^ experiences🤣

Buahaha! I don't mind him dying as a hero in Amrit’s arms! Hayeee. I have a thing for tragic heroes. I don't care if this ship doesn't sail. Veer’s journey makes me so greedy to watch ☺️

Their first meeting. Ek Jana pehchana sa dard