Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I wish Ishqi never never forgives Ahaan for what he did to her. No one should. Widout knowing anything he destroyed her life , forced her down his feet.

At this point Ahaan doesn't even deserve Rhea. Rhea as a character is so sweet and understanding . She doesn't deserve someone so toxic in her life either.

Ahaan toh should spend the rest of his life alone repenting what he did to one innocent. How can someone live wid themselves when they get to know they punished a innocent person.

Both Ahaan and Sonu .....don't deserve anything good.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IO_OI

not related but i loved the show in your dp xD. and about gul, i feel , ahaan changed 180 deg and now he is the most toxic character made by gul lol

This is so true

Before the wedding drama I thought he is the least toxic and most sensible one of the gul heroes keeping apart his old school thoughts. 

But with one twist she made him the most toxic and senseless one. Other gul heroes however they were, atleast the reason for their hatred/anger towards FL wasn't this laughable

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I wish Ishqi never never forgives Ahaan for what he did to her. No one should. Widout knowing anything he destroyed her life , forced her down his feet.

At this point Ahaan doesn't even deserve Rhea. Rhea as a character is so sweet and understanding . She doesn't deserve someone so toxic in her life either.

Ahaan toh should spend the rest of his life alone repenting what he did to one innocent. How can someone live wid themselves when they get to know they punished a innocent person.

Both Ahaan and Sonu .....don't deserve anything good.

@bold can't agree more😭 she should never forgive him for what he did no matter what. Its not okay what he did. Even if he repents all he did will not get erased

I wanted an Ishqi who would hate him for what he did after leap but they made her a helpless, besahara shivering in front of Ahaan lady💔

indecisivegirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

@bold can't agree more😭 she should never forgive him for what he did no matter what. Its not okay what he did. Even if he repents all he did will not get erased

I wanted an Ishqi who would hate him for what he did after leap but they made her a helpless, besahara shivering in front of Ahaan lady💔

I've no expectations now, but yes if not nothing, ishqi better not forgive him no matter what he does to repent. this is so wrong and terrible at so many levels!

IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is so true

Before the wedding drama I thought he is the least toxic and most sensible one of the gul heroes keeping apart his old school thoughts. 

But with one twist she made him the most toxic and senseless one. Other gul heroes however they were, atleast the reason for their hatred/anger towards FL wasn't this laughable

and the reasons could be bekar.. but none of them were made to kneel and apologise and shiver for what? dropping a pen? even if bechara, gul has showed strong FL, they dont kneeel nd apologise unncessarily .

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am so sad Yaar. Extremely sad.

This was the one show I was waiting to watch everyday. Found it by chance. I had seen the promos but never got interested. Then one day I came across Ahaan and Ishqi scene and I got addicted to the chemistry. And I loved how the show kept both the views so nicely. Ishqi , Kartik and Suman being the modern outlook and Ahaan and Dadi being the old orthodox ones.

I knew Ahaan and Ishqi's love won't be easy. I also anticipated that Ishqi won't ever destroy Sonu's marriage and dt Ahaan would as always misunderstand her and I also anticipated the separation. 

But sending her to jail and destroying her life is way too much . It not only makes zero sense. It destroys Ahaan's image totally. It makes fun of our legal system as well. I don't know if I will ever be able to feel the same way abt Ahaan as I did before all this shit happened.

bhshre95 thumbnail

and the reasons could be bekar.. but none of them were made to kneel and apologise and shiver for what? dropping a pen? even if bechara, gul has showed strong FL, they dont kneeel nd apologise unncessarily .

Can't agree more

This is the worst she could have done to any FL. Baki FLs jaisi bhi thi, however much they were broken they never bowed down and begged in front of hero ever. Instead mostly they gave it back in whatever way they can but yahan Ishqi ka poora character assassination kardia. She was never shown like this

IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can't agree more

This is the worst she could have done to any FL. Baki FLs jaisi bhi thi, however much they were broken they never bowed down and begged in front of hero ever. Instead mostly they gave it back in whatever way they can but yahan Ishqi ka poora character assassination kardia. She was never shown like this

chalo,they saved kartik's character :> nahi toh sonu, ahaan, ishqi , savvyy sab badal gye, probably rhea too 😂  i feel sed for suman aunty though. she ll also die both the times :> its bad for her too

Edited by IO_OI - 3 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail

chalo,they saved kartik's character :> nahi toh sonu, ahaan, ishqi , savvyy sab badal gye, probably rhea too 😂  i feel sed for suman aunty though. she ll also die both the times :> its bad for her too

Don't know what kind of sadistic pleasure they got by introducing this horrendous track😵 this was a perfect opportunity where they could have shown Ahaan trust her despite not knowing anything. If Mayank had called police and Ahaan had secretly saved her despite hating her would have been so nice. But Ahaan doing everything himself even when she gave him a hint just ruined him beyond redemption

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rajat sid this before his crying scene aired so I believe his favourite scene was crying before Sonu's marriage scene. He was laughing and suddenly started crying so that seems his favorite scene. But yeas, someone can confirm it on Instagram.