rajat said his most fave scene is yet to come...

indecisivegirlx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i wonder what that scene can be. i hope he stands against what ahaan is doing and gives him a nice earful for what he did/is doing.

kartik better say to ahaan ki, "ishqi ko to aapko kabhi maaf hi nhi karna chahiye, infact jo aapne kia hai na ishqi k saath, kisi bhi ladki ko aapko maaf nhi karna chahiye"

ishqi maaf mat karna ahaan ko no matter what he does. what's wrong is wrong! and can people please stop romanticizing toxicity? few ppl on insta and twitter are making me mad ;-;

Edited by AbhiyaxEternity - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiyaxEternity

i wonder what that scene can be. i hope he stands against what ahaan is doing and give him a nice earful for what he did/is doing.

kartik better say to ahaan ki, "ishqi ko to aapko kabhi maaf hi nhi karna chahiye, infact jo aapne kia hai na ishqi k saath, kisi bhi ladki ko aapko maaf nhi karna chahiye"

ishqi maaf mat karna ahaan ko no matter what he does. what's wrong is wrong! and can people please stop romanticizing toxicity? few ppl on insta and twitter are making me mad ;-;

I agree with that ... one should never normalize let alone romanticize toxic or abusive / harasser behavior. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I am horrified by the certain comments I have come across which I know are mostly by teens which is even more alarming.

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I am horrified by the certain comments I have come across which I know are mostly by teens which is even more alarming.

exactly right! the comments are so alarming - the very reason why ITV is showcasing, supporting and intensifying these thoughts. the very reason these people are supporting the wrong. i hope these people see through the reality and righteousness, i kinda feel bad for them - this isn't the way to have a progressive thinking especially in today's date.

also, in another context to romanticizing toxicity, this is the very reason why we follow meaningless traditions considering they are right because they have been followed for centuries. 

itv freakin needs a change, we all need a change fgs!

Edited by AbhiyaxEternity - 3 years ago
IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i kind of feel that post this, relation of ahaan and kartik , wont be the same anymore, he was in purple.. and i hope that he continue to represent us 

and so true, most of the people r making me mad, it is something to be angry about :> .

Originally posted by: IO_OI

i kind of feel that post this, relation of ahaan and kartik , wont be the same anymore, he was in purple.. and i hope that he continue to represent us 

and so true, most of the people r making me mad, it is something to be angry about :> .

yes, kartik would still be there for his family but would support the right. i'd love to see him calling out the wrong. i'd love to see him making remarks of right vs wrong. his character is iconic and I'm glad his character will remain intact 💗

ikr, my head hurts - those comments are so depressing and alarming. if this is the mentality of our people, i'm scared ;-;

IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

like u said earlier na , those ig comments defending "ahaan" bcuz of their love for "param" and romance

Piccadilly thumbnail

Tats y I said tat I can’t now see Ahaan as a male lead and Ishqaan as a pair . Ahaan doesn’t deserve Ishqi . And whatever feelings she may have it’s not worth for this useless and it’s not worth than her own self respect . Pls bring some other entry or Atleast make Karthik Ishqi pair . Karthik is the only sensible person in that circus . Daadi, Sonu, Ahaan and Sarla all come under one gang . Let Karthik represents right and for a change stop romantic eye locks btw Ishqaan . It will look disgusting 🤢 

them justifying ahaan's character and wrongdoings. them supporting ahaan because of his "past". them justifying the intense romance out of this toxicity. them getting excited about this toxic track. them giving no two hoots regarding ishqi's humiliation. them glorifying toxic romanticism. them glorifying ahaan. them saying ahaan is less toxic than other MLs but like dude toxicity is toxicity, no matter what! ugh, there's more to what I've mentioned here - i don't even wanna go further. the way they are justifying things is itself toxic. 

Originally posted by: IO_OI

like u said earlier na , those ig comments defending "ahaan" bcuz of their love for "param" and romance

i don't get it. it's not we are saying anything against param. just because ahaan is played by param doesn't mean that we should not call out the wrong and toxic things.