Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

I do think that something changed in him the second he had seen her hanging from the noose. The moments, the marriage ceremonies and each vow he took are genuine for him. Throughout the marriage ceremony, if you go back, you'd certainly see the changes bit by bit. From his protective body language to accept in front of Suman that he will take care of her, he has been there to take care of her. 

I don't think he has any blockage of acceptance; nor  he is ashamed of his work, choice of clothing etc. However, he feels that he is NOT what Raavi DESIRED or DESERVED. 

Knowing her "love" for Dev, he definitely isn't something that she desired. And that's why I can't wait for Raavi's acceptance this marriage. Seeing today's scene and how she was trying bro understand his pov, her acceptance will hopefully, come with her new desire to be in this relationship.

I can't wait till they get to the deserved phase when Raavi realizes she actually got what she deserved, aka, a true gem!

mpks1 thumbnail

KD's  allergy/rash has  healed😃

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

That's fine, he is still one of the Pandya brothers, like him in the brother bonding scenes. But we still got 2 episodes without him. Now can we get 2 without Rishita and Dhara😆 I can see Gaumbi's face all day but Dhara needs to take  break😆

Rishitha and dhara can be sent on a long trip to strengthen their bond😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Also why did they not let Raavi touch his shoulders😕We always see Shiva's side that he is in this marriage for life. We also know Raavi is not giving up either but her actions are yet to be shown. Today they could have taken one more step in that direction😃

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

There was absolutely NO need of peeping Tom Dhara to snoop in a couple's conversation. She has no right to do so! 

Her married life is extremely private with Gaumbi, with none of the brothers actually giving them gyaan or even if they accidentally see them romancing, they tease and walk away. 

There's a certain amount of privacy that a married couple needs without any intervention from even a friend or confidante. 

CV’s, please DON'T make Dhara look like a COMPLETE idiot. Enough damage is done already! 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Rishitha and dhara can be sent on a long trip to strengthen their bond😆

Then Slytherinme's Drabble will probably come true😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Also why did they not let Raavi touch his shoulders😕We always see Shiva's side that he is in this marriage for life. We also know Raavi is not giving up either but her actions are yet to be shown. Today they could have taken one more step in that direction😃

I believe it was deliberately not shown. They are not there yet. They have no emotional comfort with each other. Their touching is majorly non-entangled with emotional baggage! 

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Something subtle that I have meant to point out time and again. Despite their mental blocks, Shivi are heart! 

Raavi doesn't acknowledge that much, but Shiva is highly comfortable with calling himself her Pati most of the times. Today, too, he mentioned that her Qismat is Kharab because she got a Pati like her.

I love how confident he is about his choice of work and himself. He feels terrible because he isn't what Raavi had desired. 

Man, they are smiley27

Well, life comes to a full circle. From hating this show, I go back again to loving Shivi.

This show has become like Stockholm syndrome smiley37

That I have to agree on 😆 I wish the writers would see the goldmine they have at their disposal! ShiVi’s story has so much potential! Just this one scene had more depth compared to 2 weeks worth of episodes! That small moment when Shiva teared up... I hope (as much as I shouldn’t) we get more scenes of him opening up or giving us a glimpse of his emotions cuz boy he has so much to offer!! ❤️

Honestly more than ShiVi, I felt connected to Shiva. Would love to see a solid Raavi scene soon! I’m sure I’ll be back to complaining soon but the scene today was a small glimpse of the immense potential 

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

They are building this up slowly, taking all the time in the world. I am still haunted by those "two years" thing!🤪

And I think, Shiva and Raavi having this conversation can be considered as taking a step towards their happily ever after, so it's okay if she didn't touch his shoulder.😳

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There was absolutely NO need of peeping Tom Dhara to snoop in a couple's conversation. She has no right to do so! 

Her married life is extremely private with Gaumbi, with none of the brothers actually giving them gyaan or even if they accidentally see them romancing, they tease and walk away. 

There's a certain amount of privacy that a married couple needs without any intervention from even a friend or confidante. 

CV’s, please DON'T make Dhara look like a COMPLETE idiot. Enough damage is done already! 

She needs to replay Raavi's advice to Rishita. Applies to her as well.

"Whatever happens behind their closed doors of bedroom is no one's business, but their own."