Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Did you see they both are already wearing their hideous outfits in the precap😆 I am going to have a tough time focusing on the episode tomorrow😆

Unfortunately, I don't think it will air tomorrow. Based on what I have seen the last few weeks, whenever the precap says " iss hafte" it usually means it will air few episodes later. If it says "Kal Raat" it will air tomorrow. Yesterday's precap said Kal Raat while all other day that precap aired, it said iss hafte.

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Transference

I do think that something changed in him the second he had seen her hanging from the noose. The moments, the marriage ceremonies and each vow he took are genuine for him. Throughout the marriage ceremony, if you go back, you'd certainly see the changes bit by bit. From his protective body language to accept in front of Suman that he will take care of her, he has been there to take care of her. 

I don't think he has any blockage of acceptance; not he is ashamed of his work, choice of clothing etc. However, he feels that he is NOT what Raavi DESIRED or DESERVED. 

Oh! That's just beautiful!❤️

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new EDT! I haven't watched the episode yet, but it feels like a dream that we're getting a ShiVi conversation. I won't believe it until I get to see it for myself! 😭 

bhavna101 thumbnail

Asking again, does anyone watch the Marathi version??

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

My happiness is short lived dev is back in the precap🤣

That's fine, he is still one of the Pandya brothers, like him in the brother bonding scenes. But we still got 2 episodes without him. Now can we get 2 without Rishita and Dhara😆 I can see Gaumbi's face all day but Dhara needs to take  break😆

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

Congratulations on the new EDT! I haven't watched the episode yet, but it feels like a dream that we're getting a ShiVi conversation. I won't believe it until I get to see it for myself! 😭 

It's not a dream! The conversation did happen!

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Asking again, does anyone watch the Marathi version??

No, I have no idea. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Did you see they both are already wearing their hideous outfits in the precap😆 I am going to have a tough time focusing on the episode tomorrow😆

I am hoping there is some valid logic for wearing such crappy outfits....i cant stand the blue neon kurta😵

But my guess loads of shivi will come in this outfit😆

bhavna101 thumbnail

Ohkay.

I was asking because I saw a VM on them and they had this pool scene and this one scene where Raavi's character kisses Shiva's on the cheek!😆

bhavna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

I am hoping there is some valid logic for wearing such crappy outfits....i cant stand the blue neon kurta😵

But my guess loads of shivi will come in this outfit😆

neon blue, neon pink, neon orange, where's neon green?

this is such a "highlighter" collection🤣