ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

ewww...the extra chamkeli blue dupatta needs to be burnt😵

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

ewww...the extra chamkeli blue dupatta needs to be burnt😵

Did you see they both are already wearing their hideous outfits in the precap😆 I am going to have a tough time focusing on the episode tomorrow😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Copying and pasting comment from last thread.

Agreed. It need not be always romantic, something like today will make me happy😃

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

@bold- isn't he? I am telling you he is in this marriage for life. He indicated that on the day of kidnapping and now casually calls himself her pati.

"Mere saath ye biwi biwi math khel" these are all empty words just to find a reason to fight with her😆

I sincerely hope they don't completely change Shiva. The only thing I would like him to do is to pay attention to hygiene😆

But the way he put those clothes on the bathroom floor and stomped on them😆hygiene went out the door.

I know. I almost expected Raavi to run in and yell at him for ruining her hard work and show him to properly wring one of his shirts.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I am telling you. Lol, bit if they continue to give pyare pyarw scenes like today, then I have no problem.

@Shiva. He always has been. From defending her on first day by giving her equal rights as Bahu and respect during grah pravesh, to protecting her when they were Kidnapped, to leaving decision of being in this relationship on Raavi, to filling Raavi's maang with sindoor not thinking it to be a big deal which Raavi though it was, to sharing closet/bed 50-50,  to asking Krish to call Raavi Bhabhi, and to taking that first step to hold Raavi's hands, he has always accepted this marriage. Minus the manhandling part on their journey to haveli and sunday's episode, I think he has been living up to the promise he made to Suman that he'll take care of her (he still has to fulfill the part that he'll always keep her happy).  

I do hope that with Pooja scene and how Shiva would save Raavi, Raavi accepts the marriage too. Because she has always been uncomfortable with "couple" things. 

I do think that something changed in him the second he had seen her hanging from the noose. The moments, the marriage ceremonies and each vow he took are genuine for him. Throughout the marriage ceremony, if you go back, you'd certainly see the changes bit by bit. From his protective body language to accept in front of Suman that he will take care of her, he has been there to take care of her. 

I don't think he has any blockage of acceptance; nor  he is ashamed of his work, choice of clothing etc. However, he feels that he is NOT what Raavi DESIRED or DESERVED. 

Edited by Transference - 3 years ago
bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Suman did not even call him the other day during Neg scene when Rishita got the shagun from Gaumbi. But I felt Suman should have called him though😃

And, Suman also commented about her and Raavi getting what's in their fate, as if Raavi had the better fate getting a chain with more gold in it and a diamond-like husband😆 while Rishita got a bit lesser than Raavi in terms of both, the chain and husband🤣🤣

Even his mother treats him like that🤣🤣bechara Dev🤪

ItsmePriya thumbnail

My happiness is short lived dev is back in the precap🤣

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Did you see they both are already wearing their hideous outfits in the precap😆 I am going to have a tough time focusing on the episode tomorrow😆

Those outfits have been giving me nightmares!🤪

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Suman did not even call him the other day during Neg scene when Rishita got the shagun from Gaumbi. But I felt Suman should have called him though😃

Maybe she thiught he can stand in the corner and continue giving the same expression🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@bold- isn't he? I am telling you he is in this marriage for life. He indicated that on the day of kidnapping and now casually calls himself her pati.

"Mere saath ye biwi biwi math khel" these are all empty words just to find a reason to fight with her😆

I sincerely hope they don't completely change Shiva. The only thing I would like him to do is to pay attention to hygiene😆

But the way he put those clothes on the bathroom floor and stomped on them😆hygiene went out the door.

True 

I like him the way he is! He cleans up well if and when he wants to 😆