Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey! Thanks for creating this thread.

I haven't seen any of the other versions, neither do I know any of the regional languages, but would love to know from you all what happened there and what all can be and should be incorporated in this version.. happy discussion!

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Any one following the Marathi version? The ShiVi couple there seemed cute- I saw a VM of them in one of the posts in this forum.

Sakmen thumbnail

I really liked the idea of the PMS track, I've never seen any hindi show covering it and it's so natural and common thing between couples. I believe that KD and AK have the potential to showcase it decently and sensitively. I hope they do use that track here in the future, it will be so much fun to watch confused and caring shiva.

And raavi as it is keeps him on his toes normally, what havoc will she create when she's having those mood swings πŸ€£

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Iam a malayali.. But i can understnd tamil😍

funny_fubar thumbnail

I am a Tamilian. But I understand Telugu, a little bit of Kannada and very little bit of Malayalam πŸ™‚ Ofc I understand Hindi 😁

Shivanii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishithabhalla

Have u been following the Tamil version after the replacement of the character Mullai??

for few days I dint, but then a track cake where kathir character is resuming his studies,  so just followed that. 

But literally cant see anyone in mullais place πŸ˜­

I'm a Tamilian

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakmen

I really liked the idea of the PMS track, I've never seen any hindi show covering it and it's so natural and common thing between couples. I believe that KD and AK have the potential to showcase it decently and sensitively. I hope they do use that track here in the future, it will be so much fun to watch confused and caring shiva.

And raavi as it is keeps him on his toes normally, what havoc will she create when she's having those mood swings πŸ€£

ITV ladies are mahaan, they will be expected to power through such stuff πŸ€£

On a side note, Korean dramas are best for PMS caring scenes. They should take hints from there πŸ˜ƒ 

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sakmen

That was a beautiful track of tamil version...one where we could see kathir also falling in love....everything in tamil version was breezy and beautiful

Even the bai bhabho jaap was not this intense I think...and kathir always supported mullai..like im the ring fiasco track

Hoping to watch such beautiful scenes of ShiVi

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for creating this!! I’m interested to know more about the other versions so this would be an excellent way to ask questions and find out more 😊😊

Sakmen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popzzzz

That was a beautiful track of tamil version...one where we could see kathir also falling in love....everything in tamil version was breezy and beautiful

Even the bai bhabho jaap was not this intense I think...and kathir always supported mullai..like im the ring fiasco track

Hoping to watch such beautiful scenes of ShiVi

Ring fiasco? What's that?