Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanii12 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mahajanaish

I ve tried watching all the series from other versions but first I don't understand the language , also there are no subtitles in hotstar.

hehe 

I thot I was the only one..lol

Good to know that 

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just after marriage Mullai was a lot angry with kathir....so in the pongal track they were sent for a work together by the eldest broh and bhabhi to bring them together....on the way they start arguing and it was mullai herself who asked him to go away...( i think thats how it is🤔)

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tlamisa

Kathir leaves Mullai? whyyy

Kind of difficult to explain, might be better to watch. 

But here goes- this is kind of the first week/month after marriage. Mullai is still coming to terms about he marriage and Kathir is very distant and just wants to detach himself from the situation.

Moorthy Dhanam(GauRa) in their infinite wisdom, send the two to someone’s house, to get them to have some private time The person the couple needs to meet is not actually there. GauRa send them on a kind of fool’s errand

Of course they are bitter, and start fighting on the way. Mullai wants to return and she kind of twists her ankle. Kathir tries to offer his hand but she does not take it. He gets vexed and says ok fine stay here if you want and goes back. Mullai is left thinking “omg, he actually left me”

When he gets back, Kathir gets (verbally) bashed by MoorthyDhanam for leaving Mullai alone. Moorthy gets Mullai back

Shivanii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popzzzz

Just after marriage Mullai was a lot angry with kathir....so in the pongal track they were sent for a work together by the eldest broh and bhabhi to bring them together....on the way they start arguing and it was mullai herself who asked him to go away...( i think thats how it is🤔)

yes

When she falls he comes to help her,but she only behaves rude n asked him to leave. 

That time he gets frustrated n leaves

funny_fubar thumbnail

Also, folks who watched other versions, how was the BGM score for the ShiVi couple?

In Tamil, the BGM was pure bliss. If you say Kathir, Mullai or both together, the BGM starts playing in my head automatically ❤️ Whenever the bgm would start in the scene I would squeal 😂

I really want the makers to create a “Ishq ye Haye Re” equivalent for ShiVI. GauRa’s track is on loop for me. The current bgm for ShiVi is ok, but they can do so much better. 

Shivanii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Also, folks who watched other versions, how was the BGM score for the ShiVi couple?

In Tamil, the BGM was pure bliss. If you say Kathir, Mullai or both together, the BGM starts playing in my head automatically ❤️ Whenever the bgm would start in the scene I would squeal 😂

I really want the makers to create a “Ishq ye Haye Re” equivalent for ShiVI. GauRa’s track is on loop for me. The current bgm for ShiVi is ok, but they can do so much better. 

ri gama ma ri ga sa.... is pure bliss

Hopefully we get some good bgm fr shivi too

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah😍..Tamil BGM itself was enough...infact bgm contributed alot to their scenes...In Malayalam the bgm is not upto the mark for me...hope pandya store brings up a gud one for ShiVi

Kristmas thumbnail

Makes me wish they stuck to Gaumbi saving Raavi then instead of Dev. I wish they use the OG versions to build on Gaumbi-Raavi relationship. That’s the only one that we havent really seen any progress of.

Kind of difficult to explain, might be better to watch. 

But here goes- this is kind of the first week/month after marriage. Mullai is still coming to terms about he marriage and Kathir is very distant and just wants to detach himself from the situation.

Moorthy Dhanam(GauRa) in their infinite wisdom, send the two to someone’s house, to get them to have some private time The person the couple needs to meet is not actually there. GauRa send them on a kind of fool’s errand

Of course they are bitter, and start fighting on the way. Mullai wants to return and she kind of twists her ankle. Kathir tries to offer his hand but she does not take it. He gets vexed and says ok fine stay here if you want and goes back. Mullai is left thinking “omg, he actually left me”

When he gets back, Kathir gets (verbally) bashed by MoorthyDhanam for leaving Mullai alone. Moorthy gets Mullai back

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tlamisa

Makes me wish they stuck to Gaumbi saving Raavi then instead of Dev. I wish they use the OG versions to build on Gaumbi-Raavi relationship. That’s the only one that we havent really seen any progress of.

In the Tamil version, both Raavi and Rishitha have a healthy relation with Gaumbi. They would go up to him for advice and both would bravely tell him if they did not like his decision or what was going on at home. He was like a true dad. 😃

The dynamics with Dhanam was funnier. Depending on the situation they would all be together or two of them would gang up against the third(mostly Dhanam Mullai or Dhanam Meena) Kitchen politics, I tell you... 🤣

Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Was just going through YouTube and insta to check abt other languages remake. 

But none of them seems a hit in their respective states also!!! 

Only Tamil and Hindi are having fanbases? 

I wonder why?! 

Eventho the story is a gud one? 

Very few post on telugu remake and all. 

Looks like except tamil and hindi, none of the others really got clicked in their respective states!