Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Ok have to admit, the current track is the most dramatic I have ever seen in Pandian Store😆 yes more dramatic than KM marriage. Never thought Kanna would get such a huge track😆 The whole family is shaken up by what Kanna did. I do not approve of what he  did just like other family members but this  the brothers and SIL’s we are talking about, I am sure they won’t let Kanna fail. Kathir is already trying to protect him. We’ll see how the writers bring a resolution to this track and reunite them all😆 Definitely a TRP driven track but still the decision made by Murthy is hard hitting and realistic at the same time. 

Have not been following the OG version after Chitra's replacement- what is Murthy's decision?

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Have not been following the OG version after Chitra's replacement- what is Murthy's decision?

It was solely Murthy’s decision to throw Kannan out of the house when he eloped and married Aishwarya. He emotionally blackmailed all of them to accept his devision including Meena, she is always the voice of reason in that family.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popzzzz

Can you tell me what the title means??...and what is the title??

Uruvellam Ondrai Koodiyavan

The one who brings or ties all relations together (I think  😆 I might be wrong here- maybe Prema can confirm ) 

I think this is a song or part of a song 🤔 The phrase seems familiar but I can't place it

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The one who brings or ties all relations together (I think  😆 I might be wrong here- maybe Prema can confirm ) 

I think this is a song or part of a song 🤔 The phrase seems familiar but I can't place it

Thank you😍...I can recognize some of the letters and sometimes (very rarely) i read successfully...but some alphabets confuse me...

mpks1 thumbnail

The meaning is correct, one who ties all the relationships together.

This line is part of the song Thirumana Malargal tharuvaaya  from the movie poovellam unn vasam (Ajith - Jothika starrer)

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

The meaning is correct, one who ties all the relationships together.

This line is part of the song Thirumana Malargal tharuvaaya  from the movie poovellam unn vasam (Ajith - Jothika starrer)

Ohh my goddd... yes I remember now 😍

Ohh thank you! It has been bugging me 🤣 I was  thinking where have I heard this line 😆

Wiw it's been long since I heard that song. Running 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ to hear the song

mpks1 thumbnail

Ohh my goddd... yes I remember now 😍

Ohh thank you! It has been bugging me 🤣 I was  thinking where have I heard this line 😆

Wiw it's been long since I heard that song. Running 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ to hear the song

Yes, it’s a beautiful song and  Swarnalatha nailed it, perfection to the core! Something about her voice, magical, unique

I like all the songs in this movie, Vidyasagar is an underrated composer.

mpks1 thumbnail

Posting here after a long time. Just wanted  to say, love Meena. I still remember how she was in the earlier episodes-jealous, insecure, always looking to find fault and  fight, She has come a long  way from that. Her oneliners, care and wittiness is admirable, The best character growth ever seen in a tv show.
Mullai is always a sweetheart. Initially she was mean to Kathir but her being head strong, perceptive, determination made her relationship with Kathir, a success. 

Dhanam is always the one to look after everyone and support the family. Can’t wait for her baby to be born. 
3 FL’s supportive of each other is beautiful to see for sore eyes. 

Though they all don’t work at this time, but have to give it to their progressive thoughts and the support they receive from their husbands is commendable.

What a contrast between Pandian Stores family and Pandya Store family.
i will chose Pandian Stores family anyday over Pandya Store family.